Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] Empty
PostSubject: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 18:58

Grave stood up looking over at everyone before doing the summon of Raijin and Inshitsu to have them appear before his sight as Grave took a few steps forward to see the soldier stating before him as they were readying up for war. "EVERYONE LISTEN CLOSELY! We are going to war with Taki...why its simple...we are going to make a place for ourselves...for our own way of life." Grave looked over to Raijin, "I need you to take, over the Short range division...they are known as the Samurai Second Division. Inshitsu...i know you are new to this whole thing...but I wish for you to take up the Ambush division if you don't mind. If all...I'll be in control of the Sensor and Intelligence Divisions. As I cannot enter the battlefield...It would be wise to make our moves swift and easy. Unless things get out of hand...men...I wish you all luck!"

HQ Location: Kousen Village
Spoiler:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Sat Jan 25 2014, 19:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 18:59

Rolling for HQ...
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 18:59

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 4

#3 'D10' : 7

#4 'D10' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 19:13

Raijin was sitting down on top of the house eating his lunch while he watched the surroundings before he suddenly had a feeling that somewhere was going to be trouble, he grabbed his samurai helmet and put it back on before he was summoned by Grave, he stood there and looked at Grave and sighed, “I somehow figured there would be trouble...” Raijin said as he looked at Grave and sighed before he walked over to look out at the scenery before him, “this is fantastic... war...” Raijin said as he looked over to someone he never met before and shrugged, he nodded to Grave before he walked over to where his Samurai division was, “Let's make sure to give them hell and take down five of them to our one!” Raijin said with a serious tone as he said it.

- - Second - Division {Short-Range Battle Division} - - +
< Those that special in close quarters of short range combat.
Troops [HP]: 1000
ATK | DEF: 30|60
Commander: Raijin
Ability: Division Support - When with another Division of Support or Regiment, each gains +25 to ATK or DEF [Commander's Choice]
Drawback[s]: Danger III - When fighting against an Long or Mid Range Division, This Division loses 25% of ATK and DEF.

Last edited by Raijoku on Sat Jan 25 2014, 19:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 19:13

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 3

#2 'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 19:27

Inshitsu's dream was interrupted by the sudden sound of someone shouting. His consciousness started to drift back to him as he heard the words, "Ambush Division if you don't mind." His eyes started to open, showing him the bright blue sky empty. He started to pick himself up as he saw people surrounding him as he saw Raijin and Grave on a platform to rise above them. Remembering the words he heard waking up, he stood up and walked over to his assigned division. His arrival was met with smirks on their faces. "I think this will be hard, but you look ready. Let's begin!" Inshitsu's small speech was met with wider smirks, but they were ready to obey his command.

- - Surprise Attack Division - - +
< The ambush team getting the first move is what you want in the war, but be aware that its very rare for two ambush teams to meet in battle.
ATK | DEF: 100 | 60
Captain: Inshitsu
Ability: Ambush Strike - When meeting another Division, that Division loses half of their ATK | DEF.
Drawback[s]: Ambush Trouble - When attacking another Ambush Division, Both suffer and lose half their ATK or DEF [Opponent Choices]

Last edited by MasterFlutter on Sat Jan 25 2014, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 19:27

The member 'MasterFlutter' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 10

#2 'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 19:45

Hisen Hanzo an elderly man that has been in many battles of the past, stood looking at the distances of the sea sighing heavily, "I see...seems this young man seems he wants to prove himself that he can take us out easily. In that case...as leader of this village we shall not fall right Taki!" Hearing the crowd roaring in the background the elderly man looked over at his children and smiled, "Kuro...I'll like for you to have your men to move towards the port city of the Earth Country...after which Iyashi please stay with your brother as well. But...sir Kaze..." The man appeared bowing to the elderly man. "Yes sir...what can i do for you?" The elderly man smiled saying, "I need you to head over to the Oto...stay stationed at the Port city as well. Be warned though...I have no idea what the enemy strength is like...now move out everyone!" Throwing his hands out everyone left heading to each location.

*Good Luck Everyone!*

Taki -
Action 1:
+ Ambush Division + Medical Division Located at Earth City
+ Fourth Divsion - Long Range at Oto's Port City.

HQ Location: Taki
Division - Intelligence Division + Sensor Division
HP: 2000/2000
ATK | DEF: 70 | 120
Surpreme-Commander: Hisen Hanzo

Division: 3

Ambush Division -
HP: 1000/1000
ATK | DEF: 50 | 90
Captain: Hisen Kuro

Medical Division -
ATK | DEF: 50 | 50
Captain: Hisen Iyashi

Fourth Division - Long Range
ATK | DEF: 20 | 30
Captain: Kaze

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jan 25 2014, 19:47; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 19:45

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 1, 10, 6, 2, 5, 9, 5, 5, 2, 3
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] EmptySat Jan 25 2014, 20:10

Standing there looking at his samurai as he heard them all shout out their want for this war and to get battle's in, he looked over to Inshitsu with his division behind him, “the country we are attacking has major alliances as is, so we're going to come in from behind them, I have a bad feeling about a straight attack.” Raijin said pulling out a map, “let's take our forces to the port in the country of fire and take them from behind, it gives us the advantage of hitting them from behind, ya know, oh I'm Raijin.” Raijin said as he turned and looked to his troops, “Let's go boys, we're hitting these guys from behind!” Raijin shouted out before he looked back to Grave, “this is your call, but you might want someone to watch our port so they can't get to you quickly.” Raijin said as he led his troops to the boats and launched off.

- - Second - Division {Short-Range Battle Division} - - +
< Those that special in close quarters of short range combat.
ATK | DEF: 30|60
Commander: Raijin
Ability: Division Support - When with another Division of Support or Regiment, each gains +25 to ATK or DEF [Commander's Choice]
Drawback[s]: Danger III - When fighting against an Long or Mid Range Division, This Division loses 25% of ATK and DEF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - War-Grounds - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox