Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]   Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 00:46

Trying to pick himself up he looked over weaken a bit before passing out as the figures just suddenly vanished leaving no trace of them behind. Only the beaten and bruised up child laid in the flowers. Soon afterwards he could feel something moving him as he opened his eyes a blinding light was shining down at him from above. 'Did I die…am I in the pure world…' Unable to move he closed his eyes for a second only to feel the moving stop several minutes later. Soon opening his eyes to the light once more, "Did…I die…" the small voice escaped him only for another voice to say, "If you did I wouldn't be here…"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]   Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 00:51

Holding his hand tightly feeling like it was their fault. He tilted his head over to the left feeling the other person's hand. As the vision was starting to become clear, "Its…you…" the young girl smiled with her brown hair waving in the background as she gently hugged him knowing he was safe again. "What…I thought you hated me?" She wiped a tear from her eyes saying, "Me hate you…yes…but my little brother loves you and found you beaten up as he came to get me we got the adults to come take you back here." Taking it easy as he sat up with a young boy looking at him. The beaten up boy smiled looking over at him, "I'm sorry…I treated you badly…I owe you one buddy."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]   Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 00:56

The child smiled at him hugging him gently, "I'm sorry you got beaten up! I saw it all…but I was unable to help…so I ran and got sister…"Smiling placing his hand on the child with bandages over him. "Its okay you did great though, I'm just happy that did not cause harm to you as well." Thinking back to his dream then begin attacked randomly by stranger figures he pulled the sheets off of him as he stood up shaking a bit and walked over to the window."Hey…you shouldn't move like that you know. You took a lot of damage from what it seems." The boy shook head saying, "Its alright…I'll be fine." Placing his hand on the cold glass he looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]   Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 01:01

Opening his eyes, he carefully looked at his friends, "I need to find my brother if anything…I cannot allow him to be attacked as well." Thinking about had his hand grip tightly into a fist as he then relaxed walking over slowly towards the bed. "So what else is new for me besides getting my first whooping by an unknown force?" He smiled only as the door opened having two shinobi looking over at him. "Seems you are healing just as well, never though the day I see you laying in bed beaten up that bad?" The nurse soon came in looking at the group and smiling as they were laughing, "Okay everyone he needs to get some rest its getting late."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]   Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 01:07

The next morning as he awoken by the light from the sun shining in his eyes, the young boy rolled over falling from the bed lifting his head up. "Get up boy…"Looking over at the figure it was an old friend whom smiled big saying, "So…Uchiha Tsukiyomi…of Konoha…heard you got beat up by an unknown force…care to explain it all or would you rather wait?" Tsukiyomi got up laughing as he smiled saying, "Not at the moment as you can see I'm a little undress how about we go out for something to eat and I'll explain everything then?" The figure smiled and nodded as he turned giving clothing to him so the young uchiha could get dressed readying for everything.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]   Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 08:15

As he was waiting outside for the shinobi to appear everything seemed different to him within the village of Konoha. But all seemed right at home to him. The shinobi the appeared before him, "Hey are you ready to get food or are you just going to continue looking a drooling fool?" Tsukiyomi looked over at him chasing him down with a smile on his face while in the shadows the figures watched him carefully. "So…he's alright after all…should we deal with him later?" The figures nodded as the suddenly vanished leaving a strange black mist behind them. But the sudden chill went down Tsukiyomi's spine as he turned to see nothing at the hospital, "Hmm…must just be me again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]   Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo-Quest Mission: Destiny of Two Souls [Rise of the Moon Fan]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox