Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Happy Member's Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Happy Member's Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Member's Day!   Happy Member's Day! EmptySun May 11 2014, 16:32

Walks into the room with his leather coat waving in the motion of him walking as he pulls out a chair from his desk. Sitting calmly to clear his throat leaning over slowly to push a button on a microphone to make a huge announcement. Having his nodachi lean against the desk softly, just having a small shine to it from the sunlight.

"Hey everyone, bet you did not think I'd be talking you to day. Its been fun and its been awesome. But...we are not done with Jidai. The move has caused many headaches. Which is why the old site is going to stay up and strong until we can clear all the glitches within the site for the move. Before I forget, due to all the updates and everything. I'd like to thank you all for supporting and helping with new ideas as well testing them on the site. I'm Happy to say this has been wonderful. Jidai is still strong we still aim to get stronger. This project is still not done though, we have a a nice gift for everyone that has been here. Due to it being Mother's Day. I wanna change that up a bit and call today, Happy Member Day!

With this happening I believe you all remember this person..." He moves the microphone over to the young female whom was dressed in a light blue dress. The female smiled as she was getting ready to speak softly with her voice cleared and her mind set on what needed to be said, "Hello... heroes it is I, Sato Ryoko Princess of Raifusaikuru. I came here being invited by Omnicron. To help present the gift for everyone. I know it has been a long time since we have last spoken. But what you all did for my country will never be forgotten from the bottom of my heart and the villagers. So we created this for everyone once more for you all."

As both stood up walking over calmly to a strange alter in the middle of the room. On top was a box with both Omnicron and Ryoko placing their hands on it they opened it slowly. As the light was shining on the object it lite up the room giving a shine of various colors. "Ah... So it was true, the item that can be crafted with all the 'Life Scales' within the village." Nodding to this Omnicron looked at Ryoko knowing it was a truly lovely gift for everyone.

As the shine was dying down it finally showed a masks within the box. Ryoko smiled saying, "This is known as the Mask of Immortals, when forged the Life Scales mold their powers but some powers are lost within the creation. Though we were only able to create one for each person. Once the mask is worn it will give a boost into one's life but everything comes with a price as they say." Omnicorn nodded to that statement turning to look at his own blade but his lips broke a smile across his face. "Alright everyone...to claim your own mask you must post under this post your bio link. Plus do not forget to say thank you to Princess Sato Ryoko."

She smiled giving a light bow only for a loud roaring coming from outside. "Oh...my what was that!" Turning to glance over his shoulder the smirk broke across one side of his face as he could only point, "That would be *******ryu, 'is for the upcoming event. Seems we have the awakening of a Sage of Dragons coming to visit to help out as well."

+ - Mask of Immortals - +
- A mask forged using Life Scales from the village of the first event. It was given to those of the site to use how they please. Though its powers allows one to do much more there is a price...one will be drained after its use.
Effect: Trainings +7 [Must be Worn] | HP Markers are not Gained | Effect Last for 1 Week. After mask becomes useless.
Special Effect: MAX HP is reduced to 100 after removing. [Lasts for 1 week]

*Offer is good until May 12th.*
* Offer is good for Member's 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Characters. But Not NPC/Mercs.

Last edited by Omnicron on Tue May 20 2014, 20:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Member's Day!   Happy Member's Day! EmptySun May 11 2014, 16:37

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Member's Day!   Happy Member's Day! EmptySun May 11 2014, 16:50

Bio: http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t617-sanada-senju-yukimura
Thank You.

I don't want it equipped yet in a quest.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Happy Member's Day!   Happy Member's Day! EmptySun May 11 2014, 17:49

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Happy Member's Day!   Happy Member's Day! EmptySun May 11 2014, 23:42

http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t613-asakura-grave
Woot!! Thank you Princess Sato! and thank you for the diamonds1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Member's Day!   Happy Member's Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Member's Day!
Page 1 of 1