Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Suggesting an Idea!

Go down 
4 posters

Should this idea be pasted?
Yes
Suggesting an Idea! Empty50%Suggesting an Idea! Empty
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Suggesting an Idea! Empty50%Suggesting an Idea! Empty
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Suggesting an Idea! Empty
PostSubject: Suggesting an Idea!   Suggesting an Idea! EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 02:52

Okay so I've been thinking and this is from my point of view for the times of always having updates needing to be done and such for countries. How about we change it so that at the end of each month. We get the taxes for the country, because one they can still grow and its fair for later on down the road of getting money that can be split into villages and what not. Seeing as the Village Funds works only for the village in expanding and the rest goes to the village leader.

This is because of one, some members may forget and two it will help managers or Guru's with updating the character more and all they have to do is "deposit" the amount needed into the country.

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Thu Jun 19 2014, 03:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting an Idea!   Suggesting an Idea! EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 03:00

I second this idea!
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting an Idea!   Suggesting an Idea! EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:55

It is not a bad idea, however this requires everyone's vote into it. I will create the poll for it after which I will be watching before coming up with the answer for this idea.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting an Idea!   Suggesting an Idea! EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:29

Does this mean tax income would be half of what it is now? Or would the tax income be Pupulation x 200 instead of 100. Just curious. Either way I think its a fine idea. The first of each month perhaps, with a grace period of a few days
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting an Idea!   Suggesting an Idea! EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 20:17

If allowed it would mean that it be the same formula no chances and it would be the population x 100. It would mostly stay being at the end of the month for everyone. including NPC countries.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting an Idea!   Suggesting an Idea! EmptySun Jun 29 2014, 18:25

Poll is over, so since the vote was 1 to 1 I have to give my view and idea onto this as well.

Because of the fact the idea will help with making things easier I will second the idea as well to see how it in action. Also with that in note I'll be working on the pages starting Monday.

With that if you own a country and gained pay you will have to wait till the end of next month to obtain money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting an Idea!   Suggesting an Idea! Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggesting an Idea!
Page 1 of 1