Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 12:23

Awakening in the hospital, in his personal suite, Hayabusa opened up his eyes. The sun peered through his window. Hayate came in. Hayabusa looked at him.
“Hayabusa… he said as he began looking at the charts. He looked back up at his younger brother. “What the hell is it you do that has you coming in here all the time?” he asked.
“You know… a little bit of this, a little bit of that…” he said. Hayabusa sat up and made sure his choker was still on. Hayate moved closer to Hayabusa and put his hand on the choker himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 12:29

He sat there and rubbed it, admiring it.
“And what is this?” Hayate asked him with concern.
“It’s the jewel of Shukaku… it gives me a little bit of his power.” Hayabusa said.
“Interesting… how did you come across this, I wonder?” he asked him. Hayabusa looked up at him.
“Shukaku and I went back to Wind Country to retrieve it…” he explained. Hayate did a prolong nod.
“Interesting… well…” there had been a long awkward pause.
“Yea…” Hayabusa said as he stood up and put all of his gear back on. “I have a few cases that are waiting.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 13:00

“Cases?” he asked.
“Yea…”
“As in… villager requests?” Hayate asked him.
“Yup…”
“You aren’t getting someone else to handle them this time?” he said. At first, Hayabusa wanted to be angry, but he calmed himself.
“These ones are special requests just for me I suppose. Top secret. It will be just me and one more person. Let us just hope they are any suicidal bombers attempting to take my life just yet…” he said. He slightly bowed, before turning to walk away with his ANBU members that protect him through the night following closely behind him, protecting him from harm.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 14:59

As he walked through the village, he took the time to observe the children at play, and the workers working. This day had been a fine day indeed. He looked at the sky above and observed the moving clouds. He breathed in before letting all the air out and his worries leaving with that air. Hayabusa continued to follow the one member in front of him, and the other member behind him. They began to come up to the main business building that allowed them all to work on village business while still be able to keep an eye out.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:05

As he entered, members of his office bowed to him. Who employed these people? He originally appointed Genshin, but Genshin is now the grand master elder of the Lydeck clan, as Hayabusa had been the leader. Could it have been Ayane? Or Eliot? He was soon answered as he approached the room in which he was meant to do his decision making. Hayabusa could see in the distance the long red locks of his own family… the long hair of his baby sister. She was talking to a few people as if she ran this place on her own agenda.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:12

She looked up to see Hayabusa. She put her finger up for the people she was talking to to be quiet, patient, and wait for her. She walks up to him and gives him a hug, but a hug that was half assed with just one arm, and very abruptly.
“Nii-san. Good to see you. Come…” she said, as she turned and walked off in her high heels. Hayabusa began to follow her, confused.
“How did you become…” Hayabusa began. She cut him off.
“This is what we meant by you are too distant from everything going on around you.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:18

She continued walking without answering.
“Still that doesn’t.”
“Haya… we we don’t have time. I have much to do and you have an appoint 5 minutes ago…” she said, as she stopped at a room door. She looked at him. “Please… actually pay attention to everything that you say and do, alright?” she said. Hayabusa nodded. He prepared to open the door as she walked away.
“How the hell did I end up taking orders from my baby sister.” Hayabusa said to himself. He sighed and shook his head as he turned the knob and opened the door up completely.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:31

He looked inside of the grand space that had a form of a throne ahead. There has been no windows, only sky lights. Hayabusa guessed that this was for pure security and privacy reasons. He looked ahead to whom was sitting on the throne. It had been the purpled haired beauty known as Ayane. She stood up slowly from this throne. Hayabusa walked up to her, taking his seat, but continuing to look at her.
“I am shocked…” he said to her.
“What’s so shocking…” she asked him.
“First off, that Kasumi would even put you in a powered postion.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:36

“Yea…” she said, rolling her eyes. “Surprised me too…”
“Secondly… that you would even accept such a spot. That’s… that’s almost just as surprising…” he said to her. She rose her eyebrows. Hayabusa smirked. He turned to look at the man at the door.
“I thought it was just to be us two?” Hayabusa said.
“We need someone to let the people enter of course…” she said. “He’s deaf, so he only sees… he cannot hear.”
“Hmmm… using a disability to our advantage… interesting…” he said. He waved at him, and he bowed in respect. “Well… how do we start.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} EmptyFri Jun 27 2014, 15:41

Ayane looked at the man, and nodded. He nodded back before opening the door behind him. An old man with a cloak and a walking stick slowly walked in. He seemed to be very slow, and obviously very old. He stopped in front of the oak table in between Hayabusa and his audience. Hayabusa looked at Ayane, who looked back at him. Just then, the man made a move slowly to his pouch. Hayabusa put his hand on his choker. He put his hand back down to his side.
“What is it I can do for you, my good sir?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}   Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~A Villager's Duty~ {Hayabusa){Power of Legends}{Stats}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next