Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control) Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control)   Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control) EmptyMon Jun 30 2014, 15:28

Hayabusa took refuge into his alter ego’s lab, and figured after the major training he did, it was time to update the flaming clone producer. As he meditated, he slowly became Shadow, as his eyes opened to his Fully Awakened Sharingan. Changing his attire, Shadow walked around his lab, before going into the secret area in which his flaming clone had been. He took out a syringe, filling it with his own blood. He threw it in a catalyst, which synthesized it into a more flammable substance. Going to the clone, Shadow threw it in. The flame erupted for a moment, as Shadow looked at it.
“Now…” Shadow said. “Create one more Intel, and one more Armor type.” He said to the Mindless clone. It erupted some more, before it spit out two more clones. One had fallen into a pit of sand, before coming out of it like a sand man. Shadow nodded, as the second one came out as an all white being, much like Flash, but more like a humanoid. It floated in the air, hovering above the ground. Shadow looked at the two, who looked back.
“Hmmmm… names…” he wondered. “Sabu…” he said to the Sand clone. He looked at the other. “Sky… simple enough…” he said. “Go find Heise, and stick with him…” the two nodded. They left the lab manually like anybody else would. Shadow turned now. He looked at the treasure map. He knew where he had been headed next…
[247 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control)   Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control) EmptyMon Jun 30 2014, 15:28

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control)   Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control) EmptyMon Jun 30 2014, 15:28

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control)   Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Be My Eyes~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}(A Rank| Nature Control)
Page 1 of 1