Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Seriously team Raijin?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Seriously team Raijin? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:02

Tell me you guys are not doing everything in the world before you fight us. We don't have time to wait for you.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:05

Remember that whole getting on your path...yeah you should think about what you say sometimes...

Also with that in mind, you should understand how is Raijin and even Grave going to know about this if they hardly go to the village or the village even comes to them for anything. Its kinda hard to get their attention really so again it was pointless to even challenge the country in terms cause they could easily just give up allowing you to take control.

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jul 16 2014, 16:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:06

Huh? I'm confused. It seems like your doing a quest when your country is at war ?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:07

Not my country, Hanzo's country I just watch over him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:08

Plus I spoke with Hayabusa that way I'll be posting later on today cause I things to do. So he's aware of it as well.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:11

Hayabusa doesn't speak for both members of the team unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:16

fyi... I legit want the country. fighting you for it is just an added bonus. This time. I wouldn't mind just a forfeit Lmfao just putting that out there
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:16

Well its between me and Hayabusa so you have no room to bring up points of something we agreed on.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

As this is a member news section of the site. I'm allowed to step in with my 2 cents.

In terms when a challenge is issued it does goes towards the one that is listed on the country as leader.

Ie. Orochimaru killed Fuuma Clan's leader that ruled Rice Country to take control over it. Turning it into Sound Country.

What Team Hayabusa/Shadow have done is basically challenge Hanzo to war not Grave. In terms what Hanzo does is completely up to him. As he is still classed as a NPC that is owned by Grave he will get the NPC data cause its a site's NPC still. He did not kill the man and take control.

I shouldn't even allow this war to happen because of how it all started...the only reason i'm letting it continue is because I wish to see something of the war system. Even more so, I have to observe anyway possible to point out key points that are allowed and not allowed.
Cent = 1

Now about the Path issue Grave's kinda right Heise, you did change his course of path by placing him within a RP that he did not agree to or have knowledge of until you spoke to him about it. So in terms you are at fault for altering his path this time.
Cent = 1
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? EmptyWed Jul 16 2014, 16:18

like an added bonus on a meal!! YES FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously team Raijin?   Seriously team Raijin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously team Raijin?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next