Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT Empty
PostSubject: HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT   HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT EmptyWed Aug 06 2014, 06:34

The moment I've been waiting for.

Motha fucking finally.

PROOF

That there need to be no sibling for susano'o.

Not that it matters right now.

But I like the 'I told you so' opportunity I've been given here.

Thank you, and good day.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT   HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT EmptyThu Aug 07 2014, 12:57

Yes I've seen it happen as well, But as stated on the site three accounts need to be shown this. Also with the fact of this suddenly happening and Kakashi doing so whom is not a Uchiha. These are all plot twists/devices to make the story one sided. Just like having one eye become a Rinnegan Sharingan for Sasuke or having Naruto be the only one to trigger the chakra mode at first.

Thus anything from 679 and onward shall not be used on the site because of how many accounts of plot twists have been added.

Ie.
1. Obito should have died from the extraction of the Juubi but was saved somehow. Which would mean that even if the bijuu is pulled from you that means you can live but heavy means of a powerful Medical - Ninjutsu or powerful Yang Jutsu.

2. The fact that Madara was easily taken down by Black Zetsu from whom he did not truly create at all using the powers of Yin/Yang.

3. The fact that it was stated that, Its impossible for anyone to master all five basic elements as well Susanoo being a "Rare" Technique to awaken.With the third Hokage performing all 5 basic elements to counter against Guruguru's Wood Buddha. Even more set that the perfect form was even gained by Kakashi as Itachi and Sasuke did not have it. Until after which Sasuke obtain EMS to have it become perfect as Madara did as well.

I will give that fact that MAYBE some can trigger Susanoo that are not siblings but again I cannot see that happening as for one, the only ones to trigger Susanoo had siblings in some form or way.
- Prime -
Asura + Indra
Madara + Izuna
Sasuke + Itachi

So in terms your "proof" cannot be backed up with knowledge and fact of the past within the series and how the series is going on to being crazy since after Chapter: 678. There is more but I've said all I can before having to get back to other matters at hand have updates for the site to be set up for this weekend because of my absents.

Last edited by Omnicron on Fri Aug 08 2014, 00:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT   HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT EmptyThu Aug 07 2014, 13:10

I'm not saying change it....
I'm just saying I told ya so.
lol.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT   HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT EmptyThu Aug 07 2014, 14:33

Anyone else was surprised as fuck when they saw Kakashi with that Susanoo? LMAO I was on the floor dying my ass off. I was waiting for the comment sooooo bad. XD!!!!
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT   HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT EmptyThu Aug 07 2014, 14:57

But I do agree with Omni to a certain extent especially that Chakra Mode...

I don't think Kyuubi was the only one who should allow their host that skill and Omni did a great job of fixing it for every host/bijuu. Though the Susanoo thing... we all should have seen this coming a mile away i.e Itachi vs Sasuke....

That to me was like the clear defining moment you don't really need your sibiling to use that skill. Granted everyone else used it when their fam died i.e (Madara and Izuna. Or Sauske Fighting Danzo after Itachi's death) But to me... Susanoo, is just the power of both eyes together. And the Fact that Kakashi did this... could mean one of two things... It's both eyes working in conjuction with each other or.... >_> Kakashi is the greatest Mutha fuka alive. I mean this hoe kept up with Pein like it was nothing.

But Again Omni does have a point about Kishi changing shit up for the plot line to advance. I.e Chidori should only really be used about 3 times per battle. >_> Or Rasengan Shuriken Twice per sage mode. Like are we to consider Team Seven the biggest exception in the world?

I mean DBZ didn't have this many exceptions. But all in all... the main the we can all take from this is that...

SHARINGAN IS OVERPOWERED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT   HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT Empty

Back to top Go down

HUGE MANGA SPOILER ALERT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox