Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai) Empty
PostSubject: ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai)   ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai) EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 10:55

Her hair blew through the wind as she looked on at the sunset. Things had been about to change… she could feel the pain slowly creeping into her organs… it had been subdued for so long, and now it was able to spread throughout her blood stream freely. She would die soon… but her death would not be in vein. She knocked on the door of the Uchiha complex. Out had come the man known as Fugaku…the father of Shizou and Hayabusa.
“Ah… Kokoro… I’m sorry young Flower… Shizou is not here.” He said.
“Uncle… that is not what I am here for…”
“What is it…”
“I… only have a few months left. There are certain places I have to see. Since you’re retired now… I was wondering if you had the time to take me to these place?” Fugaku blinked. He then smiled and squinted his one eye in acceptance.
“Of course… however… you have to be, at the very least, Genin, before I can take you, as a shinobi, to wherever it is you’d like to do.”
“Thank you!” she exclaimed, as she hugged him. She then stood back and bowed before she turned around and walked back towards the complex entrance.
“I’ll return shortly, Uncle…” she said.
She headed towards the library now. She had much research that she had to do. She pulled out a scroll that had a written diagram of her plans including a time line. After the library… she had to settle business here…
[251 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai)   ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai) EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 10:56

ROlling for Chakra Control and KG
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai)   ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai) EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 10:56

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 6, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai)   ~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Flow'er's Rain~ {Kokoro|Fugaku}{Solo)(Chakra Control, Element)(Shadow's Merc Kekki Genkai)
Page 1 of 1