Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 19:53

OOC: Noticed an issue with my stats being with Chakra I actually had 3627 but after doing the math I still noticed I had enough to do the trainings with everything in order still. Also I lose another 96 Ryou cause I messed up the math a bit, my fault."

Upon finishing the shopping Grave knew it would be best to take the boat over to the new location for him. Sighing at this as he was in the woods getting ready to enter the new city he stopped for a moment and raised his hand to the sky as Aokabi pulled off of him staring for a moment, "What's wrong?" Standing still he turned and smiled saying, "I'm going to train a bit more so stand back real quick. I figured since we are getting ready to leave the country we better be ready for every little thing right, besides the country we are heading to first isn't that far away so it gives me time to get ready for everything allowing us to meet the deadline a bit early without any issues." Aokabi nodded saying, "Understood I'll stand guard while you train for the moment but remember please be careful." Grave nodded as he finished the hand seal clapping his hands and telling out, "Toki Kamui Kokudo!" Soon the orb appeared around him once again encasing him with the violet bubble. While in there he was breathing lightly as he finished weaving hand seals for the next part of his plan. "Kushiyose no jutsu!" Soon two military pill bottles appeared as he opened them to begin his training by taking six he regained everything.

"Good…now time for the next thing." That moment made another hand seal saying, "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" after which 25 clones appeared once again leaving him to smile as the training began. Several seconds had passed within the world that Aokabi was use to as he waited for the return of Grave. Soon afterward Grave emerged with his clothing ripped once again before having to bring a change of clothing with him as he was getting ready, "What happen this time?" Aokabi was worried for a moment before Grave said, "I had to endure a tone of things but I must say it was worth it in the end. Now let us head over towards the city so I can go to the hospital and get some rest I rather not get in trouble by Sakura if anything she'll kill me if she found out, besides I have to cut my hair while I'm there this long is just not my style just yet." Aokabi nodded to it and followed as Grave started walking towards the city to be filled with people.

It was the first time Aokabi was actually within a city with people as he was staring and looking around before he kept his eyes set on Grave for a moment before e stopped to poke him at the shoulder of Grave. Who stopped to turn around saying, "What's up buddy?" He pointed to the hospital as Grave nodded heading inside for Aokabi waited for him on the outside.

EXP: 239

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 3627 | Stamina: 1947
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2127 | Stamina: 975
After Kuchiyose - Grave - Chakra: 2107 | Stamina: 965
After Pills taken - Grave - Chakra: 3627 | Stamina: 1947
After Shadow Clone - Grave - Chakra: 1127 | Stamina: 1375

Effects Triggered:
Normal TP: 7
Kumo Ability +1 TP
T.D.D: Total TP x2
Max TP: 16
Shadow Clone -12 TP for trainings
Leaving: 4 TP

Drawback:
+ 16 Hpm = -480 MAX HP
- 2 Military Pills x6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 19:56

END x4
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 19:56

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 2

#3 'D10' : 5

#4 'D10' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 19:58

END Total: 6 + 2 + 5 + 4 = 17 x 2 = 34 x 1.25 = 43 T.Results
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:21

Forgot Luck so its actually going to be +51 END
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 20:35

+ Yes I did notice that but at first I though it was something you were adding cause of the Bijuu but I see now its not but I did check your math for the techniques and you are still good on each one thank you for keeping track of that for me. +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity Powers of Shadows [END x4]
Page 1 of 1