Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:33

After healing at the hospital for the second time, he was starting to get a custom to visiting in and out of the hospital it seemed. Aokabi titled his head as he glanced over at Grave for a moment, "So are you going to do the usual or are you going to put it off this time?" Grave turned his head to the sky to think about it as the moon was still up above them. "Well if anything I'm going to push myself to the final test of my technique soon…but I want to make sure I'm able to even move further in life with the ideas I have. But if anything let me continue for a bit then if it seems like I'm over using stop me okay?" Aokabi nodded to that watching as Grave continued to perform the technique once more as they within the field again. "Toku Kamui Kodoku!" After the void shot upwards like a cylinder it died down becoming more of a sphere having Grave within it. The time passed only for the young man to come walking from the sphere after several minutes to smile at Aokabi, "Okay…I think we are ready to leave Hikari now… are you ready to get going finally?" Aokabi stayed quiet for the short moment before looking over saying, "The scene is quite lovely though I'm unsure if its truly something I wish to leave if anything. But I do understand what you wish to do in order to complete our task, where will we find the members for this so called team?" Grave waved his hand saying, "Its okay about that I have the plan and the idea set for me if anything. Just leave it all to me and I'll get what we need for the battle to come."

Thinking about it though he sighed saying, "But I do have to return to the house before we leave so I can restock on some things I just hate having to revisit though." Aokabi tilted his head saying, "Then why not just summon the items you need…" Grave looked over at Aokabi forgetting about that even though he has been summoning items from the house in order to heal back his chakra and stamina for his training. "Good point!" After which the two decided it was time to head off as they went towards the Hospital for the final time.

EXP:202

Before T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 3729 | Stamina: 2049
After T.D.D - Grave - Chakra: 2229 | Stamina: 1074

Effects Triggered:
Normal TP: 2
T.D.D: Total TP x2
Max TP: 4
Stat Training -4
Leaving: 0 TP

Drawback:
-96 Ryo for Hospital
+ 8 Hpm = -240 MAX HP
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:33

END x 2

STR x 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:33

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 8

#3 'D10' : 7

#4 'D10' : 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 21:34

4 + 8 = 12 x 2 = 24 + 8 = 32 END

7 + 7 = 14 x 2 = 28 + 8 = 36 STR

TDD First
Luck Second
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Endure the Force! [END x2 & STR x2]
Page 1 of 1