Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} Empty
PostSubject: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 09:24

Upon nearing the village walls, Hayabusa approached the sand side. He looked at Shukaku.
“Had the underground made with a short foundation, so you could dig under it and show up on the Sand Pit on the other end.” He said. Hayabusa moved his arms around, as he gathered Sand to form under his feet, lifting his body up into the air. He lifted above the wall, as he watched Shukaku dive into the sand. The ground rumbled as his body made an appearance in the sand pit within the Gesshoku Village Walls. Hayabusa moved his eyes to the right.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 09:30

He had heard the gasps of the couple dozen people there waiting for him. Hayabusa stood from the distance, as there had been a decent amount of awkward silences. Shukaku looked back at him, before looking back at the crowd diverse with children and adults alike. One of the children accidentally let go of a balloon that he was holding. He tried to grasp for it, but missed. As people watched it raise to the air, it blew away from them all. With one movement, the beast changed the direction of the wind, making the balloon fly back towards them.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 11:14

As the balloon made it back to their direction, the beast put his hand above the balloon, then pushing down, lowering it to the boy’s height. The boy cautiously took his balloon back. As Shukaku removed his hand, the boy looked up at him.
“Thank you mister…” the kid said. The beast came lower to his level, and the boy backed up a bit.
“Gee… you’re big…” he said.
“Hmmm… that may be so… human…” he began. “Or… you may be just very small.”
“Maybe…”
“Hahahaha.” The beast laughed. “What’s your name, kid…”
“Jon.”
“Well Jon… what do you like?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 11:31

The boy paused for a minute.
“Well?” Shukaku pushed.
“Castles?”
“CASTLES!?!?!?” he proclaimed. “Ha! Well then,” Shukaku moved his arms, and around the boy formed a top of a castle tower. He was startles at first, as was everybody else. “Are you ready for your kingdom, King Jonathon!” he proclaimed. The boy looked up at him and nodded. “Well then… hold on tight!” he moved his arms, and the sand began to come together, forming a big mass. Where the kid had been at the top. Like magic, the sand mass began to create voids within itself, as people watched.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 12:13

Many began to freak out, but at the end, it was nothing more than a miniature castle. A sand slide came from the pier in which young Jon had been in. The young boy slid down it, as it spiraled around the castle, and he landed in front of his mother. He looked up at her and smiled, before looking back at Shukaku. A door formed at the front, allowing him access. The kid ran into the castle, and shortly after, in screams of eagerness and rejoice, so did all the other kids. They played on this sand made castle.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 12:19

With a wave of his hand, Shukaku made Sand seats and benches for the parents, as he sat there and began to make sand beings to play with the children, almost like Hayabusa would play with a puppet. Hayabusa came down and looked at Shukaku from his hovering Sand.
“Have fun, my friend.” He said, as he turned and began to fly away.
“Where are you headed?” Shukaku asked.
“To Wind Country… I have a little bit of business that I would like to attend to. If I need to summon you, I will…” he said. Shukaku nodded and turned.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 13:10

The sand cloud in which he rode on began to descend to the ground. When he was far away from anyone else seeing him, Hayabusa jumped, using Hiraishin No Jutsu, to the lair of Shukaku in Wind Country. As he looked around, it didn’t look like anybody had attempted to settle in his territory. He nodded, as he cloaked up and began to walk towards the village. His bit his finger and slammed his hand on the ground, summoning the white elder known as Yang.
“Ah… Lord Hayabusa… how may I assist you today, young man.” He said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 13:16

Hayabusa looked down at him and bowed.
“Elder Yang…” he said. “I was hoping you would accompany me to the Sand Village as I attempt to offer my services in turn for being the next Kazekage.”
“Hmmm… have you prepared what you are going to say?” he asked him, as he began to crawl up his leg.
“Not entirely…” he said as he began to walk. “I’m better off speaking from the heart…” he said.
“Wait… I know this place…” he said. “There is a mystical training place near here…” he said. Hayabusa looked at him. “Let’s go South West.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 13:31

“Sure thing…” he said. They began to walk, and maybe an hour later, they came across a huge a huge tunnel with grand wind forces. Hayabusa looked at Yang.
“I never had to go this far out into the desert…” Hayabusa said. “What is this place?”
“A tunnel that is high gravity like. Something that can crush you if you cannot endure it. Care to try it?” he asked, looking up at Hayabusa.
“Hell yea…” Hayabusa said. He began to walk, and the Elder slivered down. Hayabusa looked down at him in confusion.
“Yea… I’m too old for high pressure…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} EmptySun Jan 11 2015, 13:36

Hayabusa began to laugh, before he looked up and shook his head, then waving his hand up.
“I’ll see you when I return.” He said. Hayabusa stepped up to the tunnel, which was indeed heavier than any pressure he had ever faced. This reminded him of the fire temple in Konoha that helped hone his Katon skilled when he resided in Konoha. Hayabusa let the wind blow his hair, but his hat flew off, flying back towards his summoning Elder. This did make it a little harder to breath, let alone, see. But he had something for these small troubles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}   ~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Pressure Treated~ {Hayabusa}{Solo Training|Wind Tunnel Quest}{Stat x 3}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next