Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Question on the New System

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Question on the New System Empty
PostSubject: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:14

How will sage mode work. Cause i believe all 3 forms of energy have to be balanced? Even if Physical was 10 and Spiritual was 10... i believe nature would be 5? That's not balanced? Or am i just mistaking my ways?
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:23

Not sure how you got 5 out of that, here is the sage mode
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t1550-04-introduction-to-sennin
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:24

Sorry It's nature energy. I read through it and it's still not clear how to get nature chakra.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:27

< Nature Chakra
- Mixing the evenly balance of Physical, Spiritual & Nature Energy creates the powers of Nature Chakra allowing the use of Senjutsu[s].
- Nature Chakra = {"X" Amount must be evenly balanced.}

I 'm just not clear on what you mean by mixing it evenly? Or is there a formula for nature chakra i'm not remembering?
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:29

Sorrry Lol, so Im guessing if i put 200 n.e i have to put 200 chakra with it to create 200 Nature chakra?
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:34

In order to create nature chakra the energies must be balanced. Meaning if the energies are not balanced you cannot trade chakra & nature energy to make nature chakra with them both being balance meaning 200 chakra and 200 nature energy not 158 and 300
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyTue May 26 2015, 22:43

Pardon me interrupting but I want in on this since I have confusion on it too.

So you need a solid balance of Physical energy and Int AND chakra so it has to be a strict one?

(300/300/ 300 ) so at any one time any change in that number, won't allow sage mode to activate?
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyWed May 27 2015, 01:12

no, what he means is, your stamina and chakra have to be even at the same number no matter what, otherwise no nature chakra at all, my sage mode is a different case seeing as I have to spend chakra to gain demon energy.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyWed May 27 2015, 07:21

I see so Stamina, Chakra and Nature Energy must be completely equal, but isn't that a bit tricky? I mean if stamina or chakra goes up via training , you will have to readjust everything ><
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System EmptyFri May 29 2015, 17:25

The way Sage Mode works as it is stated, all three energies must be balanced, meaning equal, so

+ Physical or Stamina Gauge: 1000 (3 Attributes: 333, 333, 334)
+ Spiritual or Soul Gauge: 1000 (1 Attribute: 1000)
+ Nature Energy Gauge: 1000 ( Chakra /2)

That is what will allow you to create Nature Chakra.

If...results equal out...

+ Physical or Stamina Gauge: 1002 (3 Attributes: 333, 333, 336)
+ Spiritual or Soul Gauge: 1010 (1 Attribute: 1010)
+ Nature Energy Gauge: 1006 ( Chakra /2)

The energies are uneven and the mode cannot be triggered.

Reasons for this,
1. This can be used in a Cloak State or chakra Mode) so the character would be getting a bonus of x2 + that x1.?? or x2 + x2 <- Chakra Mode Mastered)

2. We have a Attribute Pool to save points that are not spend for this, however a rule will be showing that after 2 weeks anything not spend will be erased. Like a check for a bank if you would.

Hashirama Senju:
- Used a sage mode that was without the use of animal contracts but it would still mean that he was able to absorb nature energy and had to keep in tune with his body correctly to create Nature Chakra.

Orochimaru:
- He knew of Nature Energy but his Original Body was not strong enough to even handle creating Nature Chakra, meaning his Stamina was too low and his Spiritual was too high, if you were to really look at this way of the site. For his technique to move his soul to another body was basically what he was doing.

Kabuto:
- Reason for him to even be able to go sage mode was because he used the DNA of Juugo's clan to break the rule on making Nature Chakra, because his body was constantly absorbing Nature Energy he was able to say screw the rules I have Juugo's blood, who's body could say, It has a high physical but low Spiritual means of gauging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on the New System   Question on the New System Empty

Back to top Go down

Question on the New System
Page 1 of 1