Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Travel

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Travel   Travel EmptySat Jun 06 2015, 11:18

Jump to Shadow Country and then Wind Country (for sake of rules of RP and Travel)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 22:17

This would be a dangerous thing for Asura to do. If not dangerous, just plain stupid as the young red headed youth walked down the road. He had grown sick of the events in Iwa and wanted to break away for a little while. He didn't intend to go far. Perhaps as far as say the coast to get a good view of the ocean. If anyone really did worry about him, Master Roku could easy send a fire hawk to find him. It was not the first time he had.

Still, Asura needed to stretch his arms and legs. He needed to explore beyond the boundaries of his village. How else was he going to learn anything cooped up there. ANd so he wandered off with the promise to be back. He could only hope no one would be too mad with him. It was just something he had to do.

As he walked away from the mountains down the dirt road, he saw a man nearby. Who was he and why was he in such a rush. Did it have anything to do with the enemies that had been attacking of late? Asura only knew questions and they needed answers soon enough.

(204 words)
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 22:56

Heise had been along his way himself with Mei-Lee and Shizou to the wind village. Using the Gesshoku garb and gear, Heise was able to radio into Elliot and find out that Hayabusa was in the Wind Country thwarting the disaster there. While Enma and Wukong returned to the Water Curtain Cave, and Kaitou had returned back to the Hidden leaf village, Mei-Lee & Shizou were all for traveling and helping out the Wind Country.

With two Kou’s defeated Heise was sure without a doubt that this was going to be the hardest challenge he’d ever face in his life. Whatever was going on now, Heise was going to need help.

While he and and his team were walking briskly, Heise noticed a boy who was staring directly at him. He and and his two companions stopped.
“Heise, What are you doing?” Shizou asked impatiently. Heise shrugged and continued looking at the kid.
“You see that kid over there, He’s been looking at us since we’ve been coming up the slope” Heise said pointing to the kid. Heise wasn’t to afraid of anyone so he found it okay to be a bit disrespectful and point.
“Stop pointing Heise, He’ll notice us!” Mei-Lee said grabbing Heise’s hand and bringing it down.
“Mei-Lee he’s already noticed us” Shizou and Heise said in unison. It was now by this time, Heise and the others were staring the boy down. Heise decided to move closer and engage in a conversation.

“Oi there, You a ninja?” Heise asked as he made it look like he was reaching for something. He didn’t want to be caught of guard in case the boy was an incredibly strong ninja trying to kill him. Or even one of the members of that new organization trying to take over the world.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 09:14

Asura was pretty much just noticing them, but not going to put much mind to their actions. He was just gonna pretty much pass them. Next to them, hardened ninja, Asura was just a traveler.

What he did not expect was for them to call out to him and talk to him. Asura stopped and looked their way. They didn't seem threatening or looking for trouble, so he didn't reach for his sword.

As they approached him and asked was he a ninja, it was a complex question to ask. "I have training if that is what you mean, but no... I am still a rookie. I am just here to explore a bit. Name's Asura." he replied to them.

He was not about to give his full name just yet. He was part of the Jiin clan, and as such there were probably people out there who would want his secrets to the clan. As such he kept quiet about it but no less kind towards the travelers.

It was clear though that he was no such thing as a villain or criminal. The way he handled himself proved that.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 13:35

There was a long pause before the boy actually responded to Heise and his team.
"I have training if that is what you mean, but no... I am still a rookie. I am just here to explore a bit. Name's Asura.” The boy said to Heise and His team. Shizou shrugged and turned his back.

“I say we kill him” Shizou said coldly. Heise fell over laughing knowing Shizou was only trying to sound tough in front of the kid. Heise stood up wiping the tears of laughter from his eyes. Heise knew that Shizou wouldn’t hurt anyone
“If you lay a hand on the kid, I’ll have to kick your ass Shizou” Heise said with a laughter. Heise observed the kid and noticed he had no ninja headband.
“You’re an academy student is that correct?” Heise asked knowing what his response would be. If he had formal ninja training and no headband, than it was clear that Heise was talking to an academy student.
“If you are, I assume you know some kind of jutsu” Heise said stretching and prying just a bit further. He wanted to make a disciple out of the kid.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 13:58

Asura did admit to his faults as an academy student. He felt it was obvious. But things got dangerous when the man known as Shizou called him out and say he should kill him. Immediately, his alarm in his mind went up.

Asura quickly jumped back and drew out his short katana. Even if he was in danger, he was not about to go down without a fight. However as soon as he was pretty much up in arms and ready to fight for his life, the other one just laughed at this. He still kept his sword up but soon it was clear that it was not meant to be an enemies initiation to kill.

"Yeah... I'm from Iwa. I am not part of the academy but I am being trained by my clan personally. The acadamey... has become laxed of late" Asura admitted. Had he not had the training of Master Roku and other Jiin members to look out for him, he had no clue what would of happened to him.

WHen asked if he knew any jutsu, Asura was willing to respond. "Yes I know a few Jutsu. THough if you are coming to kill me, you might see more than you wanna bargain for."

Asura made a hand sign-- followed by the proceedure of clones that appeared via puffs of smoke around him. He soon had five clones of himself, all of which had their swords drawn..

... however, should Shizou be foolish enough to risk attacking Asura, he would get more than he bargained for.

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 14:15

Heise smirked as the boy had performed the clone. Heise to could perform the technique but to a stronger, more powerful scale than what Asura could. Heise raised his hand and motioned for Shizou to be let loose. Shizou smiled and his eyes flashed red.
“Sharingan” Mei-Lee began, “Don’t you think that is a bit excessive.” She said shrugging.
“Babe, let him do his training. He needs to practice it anyways” Heise said. Shizou had lost the powers of his Sharingan for some unknown reason and his body had returned to his eyes to their base form. It was still a miracle that he was able to use this skill again. Heise smiled as he watch his team mate go to work on the clones. Shizou would then appear behind Asura with a kunai to his throat.
“Check mate” Shizou said. Heise eyes widened and immediately the ground around him began to crackle from his own chakra pressure. Heise’s hair slowly band to lift as well and an orange Aura appeared around him.
“Shizou” Heise said, his voice was immediately more serious than before and deeper, “I told you not to touch him.” Heise said.
“Asura, I’m looking for a disciple” Heise said realizing that this boy still had a ways of training to go, “If I could help you speed up you training. I want to come back and hand off my legacy to you” Heise said.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 14:58

IN the blink of an eye, the more violent stranger slashed right through the clones-- and furthermore triggered their explosions. They all went off and before he knew it, Asura felt a sharp thing against his neck. The attacker was there and already things have gotten out of hand. Asura felt his sword arm go stiff as he couldn't move. A single move would end him.

Luckily, Heise intervened and got him to let him go. Asura let out a sigh of relief as he backed out from his attacker. "Jerk..." Asura swore at him and sheathed his sword.

It was then that Heise offered him a position as a disciple to learn things from. Asura was a bit confused and unsure. "Well... what is the catch? I mean if this is just some things your offering from 'the goodness of your heart' then sure. But don't expect me to serve you like some servant." Asura said as he folded his arms. "Im a rebel by nature, so my master says."

It was a complicated way to say yes, but there it was. he was open to learn from the shinobi. He must be good if his other disciples were as strong as the man who attacked him.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 15:51

Mei-Lee and Shizou were also both interested in hearing the catch. Heise smirked as the boy was sharper than he looked.
“I need someone here in Iwagakure with the power to protect the village” Heise said, “With this new threat arising, in the world, I myself am not able to be everywhere at the same time. And when I die, someone will have to save the world” Heise said. Shizou would burst forth into laughter and so did Mei-Lee. Heise look at his two teammates and punch both of them.
“Dicks.” He said. Heise then turned and focused his attention on the boy. “I also need an informant here to let me know of what’s going on."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 16:41

"Oh so your a do-gooder who is just working to protect all nations from the good of his heart? Please..." Asura sighed, realizing that very line could be a cover and drag. He was young and hot headed. He was NOT stupid. Still, the information part was the key term he wanted to know more about. "What Kind of information? If its about the present threats from the Akatsuki... then sure, but don't expect me to share sensitive information about my village. "

It might surprise them that someone that young was familiar with the Akatsuki. "Yes I know about them. I helped prevent their attack," he added.

Regardless, Asura wanted to learn what this guy had to show him. He doubted he would ask something bad or criminal , but he was still guarded over what he wanted. "Look, last thing I want to do is cause problems, but you need to understand. You want my help, thats fine. But don't try to pull the wool over my eyes. All it will do is get you burned."

With that gesture, Asura waved a hand and flame etched off his fingers. It prooved hie had the abilities of Fire. Little did Heinse would realize, it was from his own clan. His Kekkei Genkai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel   Travel Empty

Back to top Go down

Travel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next