Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7) Empty
PostSubject: Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7)   Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7) EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 19:15

- The world shined a bit differently today after a shower from the rain Grave just sighed for a bit as the others had just went to sleep. But the thing changed with a sudden change in Grave’s memory he could see flashes from the demon clone that he left to do battle against the female known as Kishi. After obtaining everything that it had gone through Grave shook his head thinking to himself only to sigh a bit heavily trying to think of something. “Great…that means she’s stronger than what I figured as much. I better think of a way to stop her.” Within the moment of speaking softly Asakura Hao had overheard his younger brother talking to himself only to answer, “Well after you came back from the battle but used the powers of Limbo I figured out something that would interest you a bit more.” With that note Grave was curious as he stared at his brother to figure out what was going on. As they both would walk out to training field for a bit only for Asakura Hao to continue to speak, “There are 5 other techniques that we use within the clan, however they are basically the royal techniques of a our clan but we cannot use them recklessly because of their powers so please understand that.”

Grave was amazed at the idea of the techniques because he was never even aware of them at all. Thinking about it Grave was about to ask before his grandfather came over to speak. “Listen Hao, if you are going to give him the scrolls that contain each technique I will allow it however Grave you must understand that using them will only harm you more than anything as they use the very soul you have. So use them carefully and remember that you can only get stronger with the power you carry within you.” Turning around the elderly man began to walk away slowly leaving the Asakura boys to it all the way. As Grave knew what this meant for him. “So what are these techniques called anyway?” Grave was curious about them as his brother would begin to explain, “The techniques are known as the Goei Mukeijutsus. Because they are so highly powered by the energies around us however its actually the energy of our soul being pulled out. T o become a powerful assistances in battle.”

Grave lifted and eyebrow because he believed the techniques they were taught were doing just that but it seemed to be a different story as Grave waited more for the explanation to be talked about. Asakura Hao would smile only to begin talking once again after resting, “The first techniques creates a robe of feathers around the caster, however the feathers are created to represent all those of the Asakura Clan. As they protect you, you must be quick to finish a battle as you will lose strength as you continue to use it. The next is the blade of light that is used for ceremonial reasons. Yet the blade actually is for combat as it is wielded by you remember this is the courage of the clan following you into battle brother.” Grave nodded only to think about both techniques before his brother continued to smile saying, “The next is an armor that can actually heal you but only if you have a certain amount of soul energy remaining in your body. Its best to use this as a last restore, as it can only be used a limited number of times. Be warned by this fact as the techniques are stronger than our regular ones. Next comes the one that releases all energy in your soul allowing you to use any and I mean any of our clan techniques without a cost however, there is a saying that nothing is ever free. When you have entered this state in a way each technique will weaken your health and drain your soul to almost nothingness. The final and last technique that I can tell is not what it seems it a powerful Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu technique put together. What happens is when you trigger the other technique that I just told you about before hand this technique can be used.”

Soon to stop the talking Grave and Hao’s grandfather appeared again only to yell out, “That technique is forbidden no matter what others say or do!” Grave turned to his grandfather confused for a moment, “What do you mean forbidden?” Hao stared at Grave cause he knew what was it could do but it was best to allow their grandfather to speak of the technique at least allowing Grave to understand the depth of the move. “You see boy, the technique’s name is Zoubutsushu…it stands for, “The Creator” one that triggers this technique seals themselves and anything else caught within the technique. While in this world, nobody is allowed to do anything without the caster’s say. However the technique only last for so long on the targets trapped in it. Once they are freed they cannot enter it again.  Yet, the caster is a different story as you are forever sealed within the light. Though anyone that touches this light can visit you in time but afterwards you will still be stuck until the seal can be undone. Even I have yet to see that happen but the theory of the technique was to create a deity in a way. But failed and backfired only then did the idea get thrown out. But if one was able to figure a way into the domain and escape it then the technique itself could be used correctly otherwise…you are just staring death in the face waiting for your time to come.  You could say, it’s a pseudo heaven to escape the reality of life until the seal is broken.”

Grave was shocked with the information of the final technique. He could only think about his goal before having Nekomata appear within his mind, “No…Grave I understand what you are thinking about it and I must decline on the idea at least not yet…” Grave turned to look at the Nekomata saying, “Understand this…if the technique is used and creates this world then I know a place to finally keep you all safe. But If I do it right, then I can live up to the promise but its going to have a lot of power for even myself to perform the technique.” Nekomata could only disagree to the idea of it allowing Grave to come back to his senses for a bit nodding before looking at his grandfather and brother. “Understood, then that technique I’ll read over but not use until the time is needed. If anything, I believe that the Asakura Clan will finally lead to a better understanding of the world. Soon Phantom, Sou, Yoh and Yiniko appeared with a smile on their faces. “Got that right Grave Asakura if anything we all need to help one another so let’s get move to the new mission.” Yoh yelled out as Grave nodded having his brother hand him the five scrolls with the goei techniques within them. “I believe I’ll master these first and go fight that Kishi person once more if anything…I cannot lose to anyone not here not ever.” Grave smiled as the others jumped down to join him as he made his way to the getting everything completed for his mission. -

Words & EXP: 1246
S.EXP: 249
Training
INT x7

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Mon Jun 15 2015, 19:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7)   Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7) EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 19:16

INT x 7
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7)   Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7) EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 19:16

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 9, 3, 3, 1, 7, 3, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7)   Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taki Country: The Training and Revealing of the Asakura's Goei Techniques (INT x7)
Page 1 of 1