Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style) Empty
PostSubject: Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style)   Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style) EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 04:34

Arriving at the training grounds that Grave had designed for himself and his brother he figured it be the wrong time to even use it. Taking a small step towards the right he pressed on a button only to open a door allowing him to walk down the path leading to another room where he could begin the real training could begin, staring at the room that was cleaned for him with enough space to being his work. He knew that something was different as the voices from the battle seemed to have stopped. Thinking about it he closed his eyes to relax his mind thinking to himself about everything. He closed his eyes thinking of the powers of what Matou could be used for thinking of something else as he opened his eyes for a moment. Nekomata’s powers were starting to surge through him allowing a different cloak to appear that was more violent then the shroud he would wear. “This should do it if anything…I should be able to…” Opening his right hand a small spark of flames started to grow around him allowing Katon to appear before him as he opened his left hand having the black flames starting to appear. Then suddenly vanish within an instant they were born. Sighing to this Grave turned his attention over towards the notes and carefully seeing how he was able to react to the powers that were born from within. “Let’s see this time I took the chakra but mixed it with my own in a different way…making it seem it was mind to begin with…this allows me a better control over your powers….” Soon Nekomata’s voice could be heard echoing, “I see…we should head back to the lab as well if anything I believe you need to work on getting your powers set in order if you wish to get stronger in the amount of time we have.”

Thinking about it Grave nodded to himself as he glanced around for a bit seeing the notes he needed before turning around to place his hand above the ground before slowly opening the limbo portal from under him as he jumped into it allowing him to sink slowly with the portal closing behind him. As he would soon arrive within the hidden lab that would seem abandon but was actually powered down for concerns as he would soon turn on the area making sure everything was running once again. Turning his attention over to his notes he made sure to tightly onto the gourds as he walked forward a bit to begin working on his next technique. “This will be the one and only way to battle against any enemy…I will not allow myself to get any weaker then what I am now…” Grave thought of the idea before walking over to continue writing on his scroll before he sighed and turned over to create a portal allowing him to pass through heading to his next location. Appearing before the area he turned and smiled saying, “Alright…this is the place…”

510 Words/EXP
Learn: Metsubiju (Tailed Beast) Style
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style)   Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style) EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 04:45

reward dice
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style)   Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style) EmptyThu Sep 03 2015, 04:45

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 49
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style)   Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style) Empty

Back to top Go down

Limbo - Hikari to Taki to Earth Country (Learned New Style)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox