Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2) Empty
PostSubject: Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2)   Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2) EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 16:54

The evening sun was still within the sky, as though it was beating its beams across the field with Grave smiling upwards at it he just couldn’t help himself but to lay down and relax as Phantom hovered over him curious about things, “Grave what are you up to now?” Thinking of how to answer it Grave sat up saying, I’m planning on relaxing for the day but I guess we shouldn’t relax for too long huh seeing as I’m still ready to finish up my training I guess I better start work on controlling the powers of my Kouton if anything. I’d be yelled at if I don’t that’s for sure.” Grave sighed at the though only to see Phantom was still just being himself as Grave slowly raised up from the ground shaking his head, “Okay Okay…I’ll get started on it…” Before he raised all the way up Grave had crossed his legs resting calmly on the ground only to whispers the faint words. “My Lord…” from which the technique triggered encasing him within the darkness of the void. From which only time and space were completely disarranged from within.

Grave would slowly press his hand on the ground only to have the chakra flow through it suddenly large pillars of metal would erupt from the ground. As he was lifted up with one of them he stares at the ground floor smiling as he jumped down landing calmly on the ground and smiled to himself as the technique ended with the rewrite technique began to replace his body with the copy it made and his current one. Leaving him smiling at Phantom whom was amazed that Grave was able to finish his training. While he was in their as he walked carefully the pillars would show crushing force as Grave had landed but delivered several punches to them leaving them in the state they were at.

“That was easy…I guess its time we get moving huh?” Turning to look at Phantom the young warrior nodded to Grave as they both vanished with their speed to move locating themselves to the streets of Kumo staring at their objective.

Words: 360
Remaining TP: 6
TDL Effect: 6 x2 = 12TP

EXP: +360
S.EXP: +72
-6TP = Kouton Training
-2TP = Strength
-2TP = Endurance
-2TP = Dexterity

+ Rolls
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2)   Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2) EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 16:56

Elemental

Strength

Endurance

Dexterity

Rolls x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2)   Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2) EmptySun Sep 13 2015, 16:56

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 2, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 4, 3

#3 'Training Dice' : 2, 1

#4 'Training Dice' : 4, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2)   Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Training Grave Power over Metal TDL (Elemental Controlx2 | STR x2 | END x2 | DEX x2)
Page 1 of 1