Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Bad News and Good News

Go down 
+4
ViciousWulf
Grave Breaker
SatoshiHeise
Omnicron
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Bad News and Good News Empty
PostSubject: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 00:13

+ Ladies and Gentlemen,
Its has been a wonderful run with everyone here, though because of how times are and sadly how things have changed on us all. The site is not getting traffic like I had hoped for the future generations. Thus we are having to cut the events of our lovely home down. This is something I wish not to do but it has to be done. Will we fall off the charts no...is the site closing down forever? No we are not closing forever, we are closing to make improvements and concluding to the fact that L.I.F.E is not ready for a RPG system. It has been interesting to watch and see things turn up and down for the site. I will give you that, plus being gone and trying to juggle the site itself had its harsh moments. Now...I know what you are thinking..."All my hard work was for nothing...wonderful."

No, it was for something and still is something. As I say this I mean this, the site is not going to be deleted nor is it going to be closed forever. After the rush of this event I shall be closing the site down for the Winter. Because its those holidays that come and I wish for everyone to actually relax away from the computer and just take a look outside and be with family even if it seems like a daily thing. We must learn to be with the ones we love and one's we care for. The site is a child to me and it has not grown up to be a full adult.

So for now after the end of the Event of the Start of the Hour Glass, or end of November. The site will be under lock down for the holidays and complete redo of it. Does this mean that you will all have to restart? Sadly....No (small laugh) that does not mean that at all. The system of L.I.F.E will be completely removed from the site and I shall be placing a newer one that actually L.I.F.E came from. So If you all truly love to see this site at its fullest then trust me when I say we are gone for now but we are going to come back stronger and better cause I refuse to let a dream die so easily. Plus with how things are now, everyone is Solo and rules are all over the place so I rather it be straightforward and more simple for everyone. I can tell you now what will be revamped though.

List thus far....
x Transformations (Sage Mode MAJOR) + Jinchuriki's
x Custom Made Techniques (Limited or Removed)
x New Techniques (Series from Games & Anime Possibly added)
x Clan (Obtaining a Heir like system to show leader ship and renown)
x Quest (Becoming more set on having more copies and instead of limited.)
x Events (Being setup for weekend fun for everyone or weekly things instead of long stories.)
x PvE (Coming into battle with More than just Shinobi and Rogues which will feature a better way of obtaining Summon Contracts.
x New Land and Locations.
x Better Dragon System
x Kami System
x New Territory System (Making capturing a bit easier and easy to manage lands.)
x New Combat System (slimmer and easy)
Much More...

We are hitting nearing the end of 2015 and we want to enter 2016 improved and better than ever. We want to have it to were no issues come up and nothing slows us down. Plus allow the use of characters to not only perform task that favor them more allowing NPC control to be a bit less strict and Mercenary and Pets to be upped a bit more and flexible. Will it take long for this to come about...no because we started work on it within another project that will be releasing in summer hopefully, If not canceled by the creator. I rather give you all heads up now then later to allow you all to feel as though you were not informed. With that I shall be taking my leave and heading out for the night. Goodnight everyone and please give your prayers to those in Paris that lost their families and loved one's during the attack.

-Omnicron-

Last edited by Omnicron on Mon Nov 30 2015, 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 08:13

When are we looking to return from the shut down?
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 16:39

I know this is your site. But Most of us have been with this community since groups. And Speaking for some of the seniors here. We are kind of fed up with this shit. I feel like this is just as much our site as yours but whatever. If this keeps happening you have talks of losing some of the people who really rp here on a daily basis for good and that will really slow down the site. The site isn't as broken as you think it is. But these long shut downs are really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 17:56

Questions can be answered by me.

Hayabusa: Jan 1st, If not sooner.

Heise + Hayabusa: Actually the site is more broken then it seems, which is why Omnicron came up with this reason to fix it. Looking at it we are gaining not losing anything from this. Because the site "may" shut down it doesn't mean that you all will be locked out or anything. You will be able to continue to do all you want. Which is why the Save points were being added. We are removing the whole needed of Admins from the site to allow Players to take control of things instead of having to wait for us to appear. Unless its a really BIG needed thing for say Events or Quests with Major Bosses in them as such.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 21:57

Sorry for the information being all confusing to some, I was tired plus being half awake with writing is never a good combination with me. As Grave stated about the shut down, its not a big and overwhelming update that causes you all to lose time in your stories. The shut down is basically saying Grave and I will no be doing approvals for things like Techniques, Quests or Missions during the time frame. During that time things will be altered or changed or removed and I will be keeping my best to post up the the new things before they go up on the site if anything. As of right now the development for a Environment for players is going to be added giving everyone a more free roam kind of things to search for like Animals or even Materials but also get into battle with Rogue shinobi that are not on the Bingo Book kinda deal. As the players will now be in charge of how the Environment is played out with. So basically a PvE is being installed and upped more to allow this and more set on custom like events for players instead of just writing a story but an easy victory which is completely pointless and boring let someone see how you battle and learn ways of improving themselves.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyMon Nov 16 2015, 23:49

I can understand that. I was wondering for a BETTER means of approving stuff such as at least, the jutsu and items we create. I do understand some things do need approval but I hope this will be fruitful and give the site some life to it again. But yeah hope this transaction isn't too painful
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyTue Nov 17 2015, 04:41

As Senior "Most Active Non-Active" member ( ) I don't feel as bad now for not being as active as I want to be. This will give me time to stop being a lazy bum and work on some of my own projects. I look forward to the changes and updates tho
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyWed Nov 18 2015, 21:43

You still kick ass in my book.
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyThu Nov 19 2015, 09:55

If you talking about me, thanks, I try lol
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News EmptyTue Dec 01 2015, 00:36

Quote :
December 1st Updates
x Quest Listing has been added differently to allow an easier and smoother acceptance.

x New Shop Distract has opened allowing new items to appear, some still getting updated be aware of changes as they will be located here if need be.

x Combat System updated. (Please Review)

x New Item Ranking Colors & System (Common | Uncommon | Rare | Super Rare)

x.  Armor + Weapon coming with P.Effects - (Primal Effects) These are the attribute boosting the equipment gives off now. So some to all will be having this P.Effect listed. Will this effect the Base Chakra etc, NO it will not unless it is stated within that armor or weapon as before.

x Tailed Beast Abilities have been altered please review them before continuing if one is Jinchuriki.

x. Missions are work in-progress please be aware of that thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad News and Good News   Bad News and Good News Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad News and Good News
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next