Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

so... I was gone and now I am back...

Go down 
+2
ViciousWulf
Raijoku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

so... I was gone and now I am back... Empty
PostSubject: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyThu Jan 21 2016, 13:40

Hey everyone, I am back...

"where have you been?"

well it's a little complicated to answer that, I was "forced" shall we say to remain asleep for a long time allowing my body's dormant force to awaken... yeah that makes it sound pretty bad ass!

"Why are you just now coming back to us!"

I know, I know, I'm sorry! But Grave was still in contact with me in a sense lol, but all that crap aside, cause I'm sorry but not sorry lol. I am gunna make a slow come back to the site... aside from having to figure out what all changed on the site and having to find out myself to tell you guys what all happened...

"what do you mean find out what happened?"

Well... what I mean is I was in an accident... and by accident I mean I got into a fight and buddy couldn't take his first lose and decided to get cheap and hit me with his car, in the hospital for 6 months in a coma, so to say, I have no brain damage thank god but I still lost 3-5 months of my life away like it was all a dream...

I'm happy to be alive so I will not be on all the time all day every day like I used to because I have women on the go and a life to figure out again. Well that and it also took me time to try and remember who everyone was, in a sense.

So Grave thanks for the help and reminding me of this part of my life, can't believe I was a fucken boss at this! and no realized how soft I was playing the fights... once I figure out the system and the style of combat out once more, I think I should be good to go.

So yeah, expect to see me on and around every once in a while!

The God of Lightning - Raijin returns!
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyFri Jan 22 2016, 13:33

Yo....holy shit, man.
I'm at a lost for words.
Glad you're not seriously hurt and recovering
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyFri Jan 22 2016, 13:38

Thanks man, but I was told I looked pretty fucked up after.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyFri Jan 22 2016, 22:20

Rai we are very glad you are alive. That is horrible that happened, but most important you are alive and we have missed you. Do whatever you gotta do to recover so no worries bro.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyMon Jan 25 2016, 23:03

Now that we have Raijin back with us. I will say this its great to have you back and that you are safe, as for work it will be now moved over into your bin to take care of starting next week. So be ready jk. Welcome back Raijin and happy to hear you are doing better as well.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyTue Jan 26 2016, 14:28

Good to have you back bro. Missed ya. When you left, I thought all hope was lost as to having a rival that can match me! Lol. Glad you're safe.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyMon Feb 08 2016, 11:44

lol glad to become your rival again and it starts soon
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 10:14

I heard Rai is back.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 10:14

Time to work towards op....
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... EmptyTue Feb 09 2016, 11:53

time to build the basics back up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so... I was gone and now I am back...   so... I was gone and now I am back... Empty

Back to top Go down

so... I was gone and now I am back...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next