Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P) Empty
PostSubject: Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P)   Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P) EmptyMon Aug 08 2016, 00:00

^ Coming to the light the elderly man seated was known as Asakura Yenomei, the elder of the Asakura Clan as well as Grave’s grandfather. He was one a tall elderly man, that was built only to be in his early 60’s did things seem odd for him at the way the clan. The man was feared but respected by everyone in the Asakura clan because of his abilities that he mastered all of the branch techniques and was even able to trigger the ability to use the godougan. The Godougan, or enlightenment eye allows the users several abilities that uses the powers of the yin and yang and elements of life itself. From allowing to see the flow of chakra and even one’s own life force to being able to feel and have movements of the water. The eyes are viewed as a high priest gift from the Gods themselves. However even faced against Uchiha clan member the Asakura would still lose in prowess.

”So, the child of that abandon his brothers and sisters…no his entire family and clan has returned and for what reasons I wonder?” Yenomei was not a kind man when it came down to betrayal to his kin. Sighing with a bit of hatred behind it Grave was left with no other choice but to be straight and forward with the reasoning Grave came back to the clan and coming back home. ”Grandfather…no, clan elder…I need to complete my training as asakura clan member.”
Asakura Yenomei leaned forward as he picked up his cup filled with green tea in his right hand. As he took a sip from the cup before placing it down the elderly man took a small look at the young asakura. ”You…called me grandfather then clan elder…and you wish for me to teach you how to finish training…fine with me, if you wish to do so then you will need to prove to me that you can before the techniques of the clan perfectly without fail Grave…Asakura.”

^ Standing tall with his feet in the cut grass he sighed at that only to have his sword on his waist. The first blade was Jouten, the blade that was created for a purity of taking on the tailed beasts and slaying the dark spirits. The one on his back was known as the black shadow master blade, the one forged by the samurai he called brother with both men they had been through a small civil war that seemed to almost destroy their bond for a bit. Though everything now seemed to be under control and stable it was about that moment Grave noticed that his grandfather gave him a test to perform the techniques in which with a smirk Grave started by releasing his chakra at his grandfather.

^ That moment the Yenomei’s green eyes would turned in the shape of a pentagram allowing him to view Grave’s chakra flow as it was becoming stronger and lashing everywhere. Grave suddenly took jouten out wielding before a mighty swing yelling out.

”Understood Elder...” Grave yelled with a stronger sense of valor within his voice. As he placed one hand seal picking up the Jouten carefully as it started to transform into a new powerful form. ”Bakeru Yaiba…Blade!” Grave’s sword became larger and released a powerful spirit behind it after which Grave quickly had it change once more, ”Bakeru Yaiba…Shield!” Soon the blade formed a shield around Grave’s forearm before dying out once more to change into the next form, ”Bakeru Yaiba…Armor!” Soon a large scaled armor with a wing of an angel like design appeared from the forearm up to the shoulder acting as a armor for him. Asakura Yenomei was not shocked to see any of the transforms be done with a sword. But it was at the moment that something sparked in Grave’s eyes as he suddenly started to release his chakra more he would vanish to reappear behind his grandfather with the blade drawn back but the elderly man came back with a powerful swing from his staff at which Grave lifted Jouten to the right side of his body taking the hit and was sent flying off from the porch back onto the open field.

”So, you used Reiryoku…to increase your speed overall to appear behind me, but failed as you were yourself were unaware of my reaction and speed to counter. Though I would say this, you are quick to react yourself, triggering Reiryoku’s one hundred percent technique to increase your own endurance to lower and withstand the damage. I shall say that you have improved greatly but still…” That moment, Yenomei stood up placing his hand on the ground after finishing with his four hand seals to call forth a bolt of lightning from the sky to summon forth a creature of electrical currents. ”Shinki…” Grave knew the move all to well but knew summoning his own would mean that he would lose as Lightning would overpower his Earth in an instant. It would soon vanish appearing behind Grave having its claws coming to strike.

^ Jumping upwards quickly Grave had performed the other technique known as Tsuujiru. To feel the flow of the enemies attack he could react faster and strike but that was not enough until the beast struck Grave he was able to quickly heal using his Junsei Chiyu, weaving three hand seals at his speed was easy enough. But it was making it hard for him to breath because of the seal that helped him heal as well. Taking Jouten Grave slowly sheathed the blade back, only to see the beast roaring at him with power. Grave smirked for that moment as he started with two hand seals to focus chakra but stopped himself as he knew using the technique would weaken him quickly. He had quickly changed and started to do five hand seals of the clans. In which his Asakura Yenomei took a closer look with shock on his eyes as Grave would stand taking the hit from the roaring beast. But it was blocked by a robe of feathers.

^ After which he lifted his hand upwards forming a powerful blade which created a large sword of light attacking the beast pushing it backwards but it would slide back shaking off the damage before coming to strike at Grave once more cutting him but it was that moment Grave had released another technique. He continued to heal from the damage but long Yenomei released the technique as Grave blinked wondering what happen to the beast before falling to his knees drained from his overuse of chakra and stamina.

”You…how did you learn the Goei Mukeijutsus…” Yenomei’s voice was fueled with a bit of anger and confusion. Grave smiled looking into the eyes of his grandfather before they became that of a pentagram as well. ”That depends…rather or not you believe the answer to be truth or lies, when I say I never betrayed my family nor my kin but wanted to further understand everyone.” Yenomei’s eye widen to see the godougan active in his own grandson’s eyes. ”Asakura…Grave, you have the Godougan also…I see…in that case…rest for a bit…we shall begin your training later on.” The young asakura was happy for a bit before falling to the ground passing out before his grandfather whom picked up the deadweight of a boy carrying him to the next area for training.

^ Hours passed, the moon’s crescent shape had left the night sky leaving Grave to turn his head slowly looking at once direction before turning to the next to seeing his grandfather sitting before him. The elderly male stared at his grandson for a bit before noticing the seal one Grave’s body was unique to the boy allowing something to stay inside but the one on his neck was different it seemed to cause an issue on his grandson’s body from the looks of it. Grave would stand up slowly glance over at his grandfather.

”Fine, you wish to complete the training of an Asakura, that is completely alright with me…but in order to do so. I would suggest you obtain the powers of a Sage before doing anything else if you can of course.” Yenomei had challenged Grave in order to obtain the powers of a Sage. Grave was training it but had stopped because of the stress of having to learn it. Before long he thought it was pointless but now he figured what better time than now to do so. ”If you want to become stronger Grave, you must understand we are a clan of priests and we understand the ways of the spirits that is what makes us unique in a way. But you need to know yourself on how to get stronger on this behalf understood.” Lifting an eyebrow to his grandson he awaited the answer his grandson would give to him. ”Yes sir…that is what needs to be done…then…I shall for…MY LORD!!”

^ Blinking at the ending of what Grave had spoken his Yenomei was confused but noticed a strange bubble appear trapping Grave within it. The release of chakra from it was throwing things off for the old man. As he had never seen a technique that was quite at this level before. Several minutes would pass on the outside it would seem. But within the inside Grave had sat down and cleared his mind allowing his body to feel the flow of nature’s energy. Feeling the wave of energy, hearing the whistling sound of it being drawn into him, Grave was starting to feel the energy more and more. On the outside Yenomei sat down waiting to see what was happening from the inside before long the bubble started to shake before bursting violently releasing chakra through-out the area. Yenomei did not feel the wicked energy what so ever but like something was amiss. His hair was a bit longer as Grave stood up with it passed his waist a little more. The flow of time within the jutsu through him off for a loop. The only problem was the amount of chakra used to recover and the technique that kept him from dying.

”Grave…what in the name was that technique?” Yenomei had questioned his grandson, only for him to answer with a smile. ”That technique is a kinjutsu…known only by Toki Kamui Asakura Rinbo…by taking time and space the world of the deity of time exist…only to erase what the rules of reality and replace it on the one that uses it. Time and space become different within their…but at a large cost.” Grave had placed his hand on his chest breathing heavily for a bit knowing the side effects. But in the end was it worth it for him as he stood up facing his grandfather. ”At the moment…I need to rest…” Grave soon blacked out with him laying on the ground weaken from the techniques used before and the ones used after. Picking up the body once again Yenomei stared for a moment at his grandson before shaking his head taking him over to the mansion of the Asakura for where Grave would lay and rest for a while before having to deal with having to train once again. ”Asakura Grave…whatever you have planned can you finish it in time I wonder…”

^ The night sky would shimmer with the stars but soon come down to another location where a figure opening their eye would have only one pentagram design on it but have an evil smile on their face. The darkness of the Asakura Clan was about to come to light, and nobody was ready for the upcoming results of how the clan would decide on the outcome of the clan itself. But they would need to be stronger than ever or be swallowed by the past that would haunt them once again like it did in history before Kumo’s formation into what it is today.

- Toki Kamui Asakura Rinbo – Used
- TP x2 (16) – Nature Training x2 + DEX x4
-MAX HP /3 (160 / 3) = 53 + 250 = 303
-EXP: +1998
-Memory Fragments: +10
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P)   Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P) EmptyMon Aug 08 2016, 00:00

Nature Training x3.25

Dex x3.25
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P)   Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P) EmptyMon Aug 08 2016, 00:00

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 2, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 2, 2, 7, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P)   Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Asakura District - Chapter 3 - The Return to an Old Home. (Training - Solo) (P)
Page 1 of 1