Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] Empty
PostSubject: Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]   Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] EmptyWed Aug 31 2016, 20:54

Heise’s eyes shot open. It was now nighttime. Due to the mist outside, it had been much darker that it normally would be at home.
“So… I’m not completely following it all. I understand that you two are diagnosed with the same incurable disease. I still have yet to make the connection. I mean, other than Kokoro being the love of his life; why is it crucial that he not know you two are cousins?” He pondered, scratching his head. Shizou stood up, his eyes in his Fully Awakened Sharingan.
“Uchiha Fugaku, the second…” he revealed a shiny object from his sleeve, and just stared for a moment. “Man of many skills… and many sexual lovers. Did you know… about Flower’s clan? They’re mind readers… and once they gain consent to read one’s mind… well lets just say… you know what… Flower, you want tell him?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]   Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] EmptyWed Aug 31 2016, 21:11

“Well…” she said, looking at Shizou prolongingly. “I first gained access to Uncle Fugaku’s mind… he came into the shop once, while my father had been employing Assassins. One of the assassins happened to be your best friend, Lydeck Hayabusa. Uncle walked by as Hayabusa walked out. He looked at him for quite some time. I then say Hi. Are you ok? And he says ‘If only you could read my mind….’ And that was it. I read his mind. And in his mind, he had imagined a woman. A red haired woman. Her name was Lisa… Lydeck Lisa.” She paused. “Long story short, I found out that he was, in fact, Fugaku’s son in Suna… We oddly got closer… we fell in love, Hayabusa and I. Weirdly. He never said it. Nor did I… but I read it. This is how I know his secret… him being Shadow as well. Anyway…:
[152|152]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]   Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] EmptyWed Aug 31 2016, 21:19

-

Last edited by Hayabusa on Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]   Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] EmptyWed Aug 31 2016, 21:24

“Anyway…” Shizou piggybacked. “After my mother died, Kokoro and I made a pact to hold no secrets… and to with the remainder of our life, make a difference. She saw in him his potential. You obviously did too, Heise… you died for him to obtain the next level of his Kekkei Genkai. You see his life changing potential. As we have. She told me he was my brother… and as much as my father tried to keep this information from us… Uchiha and brothers are the safest of mixes…” He then stopped, looking at Kokoro. “With that being said…”
“Hmmmm… this all makes a little more sense. So, you’re his brother… ok, cool. But, what’s the urgency…” he said. “Unless…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]   Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] EmptyWed Aug 31 2016, 21:26

She looked at Shizou, and smiled. She then coughed, and blood covered her hand. She began to wheeze. She then looked up at him, nodding.
“Well… you brought us hope Heise. Hope that there is a life after life.” She smiled cheerfully. “Make sure you tell him… it didn’t hurt. If this doesn’t go right…” she said.
{57|209
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]   Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] EmptyWed Aug 31 2016, 21:28

“Wait… I don’t…” Heise began. Just then, Shizou performed a numbing seal, then touching Kokoro’s body. “HOLD UP!!!” he yelled as he shot up. But before he could stop him, Shizou’s blade was already into Kokoro’s heart.
“What the hell!!!!!?” he said. Shizou’s eyes glowed, then blood came pouring out of them, as they began to change form. They had reached the next level of evolution.
“You should be very familiar with this concept…” he said, looking at Heise with his hurting Mangekyou, crying eyes. “You forced it upon Hayabusa yourself.” He stood, holding Kokoro’s body. “Now… we return to Konoha. You have to tell him. Leave out the details, until her funeral, when we’re all together. Then you tell him… it was I who killed her……”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]   Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sub-Episode: The Monkey, The Flower, and The Sacrifices Final [Kekkei Genkei & Yoton][DM}[Group]
Page 1 of 1