Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient Empty
PostSubject: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptySat Oct 29 2016, 18:45

+ The Other Side of the World +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient NPC-Helper_zpsysobnmam
> Good Evening everyone and welcome to the Other side of the World event. This will now allow others to view the world of Naruto in a different way as we will now introduce another land that has a different set of rules and lands. As we progress you will see it unfold and how the system and what will be located through out the site. Good luck and I hope you all enjoy.
- Prologue -
> The world always seemed bigger through the eyes of a child from what is known to them and to them the unknown they wish to know. As one progresses down the path of life. The world becomes smaller to them as they understand more than what they knew and the unknown they knew of becomes known. But now it seems things have changed, the Shinobi Union was threaten in the past before by a rising organization that wish to destroy them. Though they stayed hidden because of this they have returned to the light but with a new enemy to appear. Across the world new lands open new adventures have started and the culture has survived many things. Though after the fourth shinobi world war the new land sees the previous home as a threat on the human race.

> With that being said the Shishin Continent has released a threatening message to our home from which they call the Shinto Continent. They wish to erase us from the face of the world using the powers they have obtained from their "Gods" But they will not except reasoning through talk only by force. With this threat coming into play, the Shinobi Union have requested their allied countries to send their strongest over seas to this continent for a strange but eventful fighting tournament that will be broadcast to everyone at their homes. The battles will be different but can the Shinto Continent (Our Home) win against the Shishin Continent? The battles are going heated and only time will allow this strange war to decide rather or not these will be allies or enemies.
+ Phase 1 - The Eyes that watched
- The world has changed many times over the years as war wages have been stopped countless times, organizations were held beaten having to disband. The peace that everyone longed for was finally at hand and still was within reach. As the world itself faced off against powerful enemies such as the Akatsuki Organization, the birth of the Juubi, even the return of Madara Uchiha but finally it ended with the defeat of the Demon Goddess that wanted to enslave the world. This all happen so fast it seemed but it did not happen because of mere accident it happen because of one reason...Love. What does this have to do with it...well take a look for yourself and you will see. -

+ Location: Shishin Continent - Tiger Country - Fangs of the East Empire meeting Room
- During the clear night sky a meeting  has been taken place among several rulers of the lands. Four figures with strange clothing would be viewing a strange image through a sphere monitor. Allowing it to be seen by each member easily. Soon a fifth figure would begin to stand and point to the monitor. Only to see images of explosions, a large creature with lashing tails. Then clicking over viewing two figures speaking talking to a male with white hair. Only to fast forward more to two young men battling at the top of a valley. Ending with the threat of the moon coming towards earth and slowly the images would start to fade as the fifth figure made a sound. -

Yellow Robed Male - *coughs slightly to clear his throat. Speaking with a heavy and dominating voice.*

"My lords, in front of thou, one sees that the images that were captured by Sovens due not lie to us. For we seem undivided by the problems that have happened in the past. Seeing forth the images are shocking but even worse to the falling of a celestial object and powerful weapons being used. This my lords is a sign...a grand sign to show that we are in danger by the land across from us the land that seems to not want peace but only destruction and mayham.

We must take action now, we must strike at this land and help reform them into a better understanding of the ways of the Empires. If we do not they will continue to destroy the balance...or worse our very existence."

- Each figure would turn glancing slightly at one another speaking softly under their breath. It was not long before one moved forward with a strange red armor that has red feathers designed on it but a helmet that was pointed like a hawk's peak.

Red Armor Figure - *taking a deep breath they slowly released a sigh. Having their voice speak softly but matured.*
"I agree as well, the images show not just any form of threat. But a threat that seems to be out of control and no balance. For this...we should eliminate the entire land in order for our people to survive and know they are safe with in our lands from any threat that we battle."

Blue/Green hue Armored Figure - *They would sit back crossing their legs to think before speaking with a matured voice that seem calm and would make the figure seem handsome at sight. The armor had scales of a reptile but the helmet was designed like a dragon's head but closed as the voice would speak.*

"Yes you would agree to joining into a battle that we have no part, Red Queen. I believe the actions of these people are just and have taken responsible approach to dealing and sealing away their problems. Though if an issue were to come up then what then? Should we attack or help better yet...Black and White King what do you believe based upon your choices I will side with either or for this matter truly does not bother me nor my people at the moment. Shall it even arise to the point I shall speak with whomever I wish before long."

Black Turtle Armor Figure - *They cracked their neck only to stand up picking up their weapon of choice a large hammer that seemed to cause crushing damage. However the figure stood quietly before turning around to walk out. Though before completely stepping out it would speak without emotion.*

"We, Strike them...and finish this threat..."

White/Gold Armor Figure - *Smiling under a robed armor the figure nodded to the choice of their counterpart.*

"Yes...we should strike them...but in a honorable way let's give them a chance to battle against us fairly. If they win they prove to use they can handle their problems without issue. But if they fail we shall wipe them out entire with our powers combined. Priest...please have a Soven go to their leaders and deliver this message...We want a War Tournament...and they are invited to sent the best of the best."

Yellow Robed Male - *Bowing slowly and softly the voice from the priest was heard.*

"Yes sir, and I shall provide them transport with a small fee of course.

*Clapping their hands a figure would walk in with wings screeching loudly as the Priest walked over to pet it taking paper and engraving a message for the creature to take and deliver to each leader of the Shinto Continent. After finishing the figure placed the message away raising it hand as the roof tops would open as the winged creature flew out into the night sky. The priest smirked slighltly closing their eyes.

- The Soven would quickly fly at a high speed dropping the message for Jounins to view and become shock as they would take off to visit their leaders of the village expressing concern. The five Kages each would read the message and raise their hand yelling.

All Kages - This is a state of emergency gather all shinobi at once to the hidden village if they are on a mission its time to abandon it and head home at once and report this to neighboring countries as well!!!"

- The jounins in each country would run to quickly to start messaging all countries and shinobi of the emergency to return home. As the Kages shake their head quickly to each one thinking of what the note as it would be laying on their desk.

"Dear Leader,
> It has come to our attention you have been how do we say, miss using the holy powers that were given to use by our savior of the wicked one. For this we have seen the beasts that were created, the results of a white hair male taking in this beast and a female that vanished. After which years have passed and the great moon started to come from the heavens to destroy us all. For this, we have viewed your land as threat to our existence and I do not mean our land I mean the human race.

> We ask that you join us in a little game...a Tournament if you will. Send over your best warriors to our lands for us to do battle against and to see whom is the victor and show us rather or not you are truly needing to be erased from existence or if we are wrong and you are not to blame, we will provide transportation. that will becoming to each port city for every and anyone that joins this Tournament. We wish you luck...

- Sincerely,
Priest of the Cardinals."

+ Location: Shinto Continent - "____" Country - Hidden Village "_____" Meeting Room

"___" Kage or "___" Village Leader - *They would turn to view the shinobi that came back to the warning and express the concern for this. Clearing their throat to speak.*

"This is why we asked for you to abandon your missions and return home. As you can see we already are on high alert because of this but for them to have such image dating back to the fourth shinobi war, we have no idea whom or what they truly know about us or the tailed beasts. But if they have the power to truly erase our way of life something is wrong. So we are changing the mission details, you are to report to the Port City and leave from their it will take a while before reaching the new place but hopefully it will not take too long. Understand we have to win this tournament its not just a single you may run into other shinobis from different villages that will join in as well. Some may even leak this information to Missing shinobi to have them help.

No matter the case, Missing or not this mission is for our lives and the way we live so we must throw away ranks and come together again as the Shinobi Union once more. If you understand this please make haste to the port and thank you for taking this up on such short notice. They say they will provide transport, I believe it will hit every country with a port city before taking off. So be careful of anything and always stay alert you are free to go."

* The leader would turn to go back to thinking leaving the shinobis to make their choices to gain supply and leave to enter a battle for their ninja way.*

Goal Completion of Phase 1a
- Acknowledge the mission, travel to Port City, Board Transport heading to Shishin Continent.
- Meet others from different location NPC or PC. (Mingle)
- Have at least 1000 words + 1 or More Posts.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptyWed Nov 02 2016, 20:26

Hayabusa looked up with an almost blank expression, as his mountain top palace had been under construction. His older brother, Hayate, had been with him. It was then, the screech of a red-tailed hawk made its presence known. Hayate turned, as did Hayabusa, and lifted up his arm for the hawk to perch. As it landed gently on his arm. A scroll had been attached to its right claw. Hayate opened it and began to read the contents of the scroll. His face flushed almost immediate as he looked up at his younger brother.
“What is it…” Hayabusa asked him. Hayate gave him the scroll. Hayabusa looked at it and began to read.
“It was sent from our clan in Suna, which was sent from this other continent…” Hayate said. Hayabusa finished reading the letter, as the declaration of war on the whole continent had been both exciting and devastating. Hayabusa looked up and rolled the scroll up.
“Eliot…” Hayabusa said, as he pressed his mask. “Sound the village sirens…”
“Understood…” he said. Less than ten seconds later, the village had loud echoing sirens throughout. His workers stopped immediately. Hayabusa lifted his hand, and the sand beneath him formed a dense cloud underneath him. He lifted himself high into the sky, in the center of the village for all to see. The sirens died out as the villagers all made themselves outside and looked up at Hayabusa. Shukaku found himself coming out of his lair and making his way to the village.
“Citizens of Beast Country…” Hayabusa yelled, as his fingers remained in a hand seal formation as he used his Voice Redirection technique for all to hear him. “I want you all to be aware of the situation… it has come to my attention that there is a continent that counter parts our own in seemingly size and population; a brand new world. This continent has declared a form of a war on our own. It seems they want to host some sort of tournament… they call out our continents best warriors. For anybody who want to participate; make way as quickly as possible towards the nearest port city to head out. I will be attending to protect our people; however… I would ask that most of our strong warriors also stay home. You see… this could be a trap. We could be leaving our own continent for whoever to attack us here while all the strong people are gone. This is why my brother, Lydeck Hayate, will remain here as your leader, as well as the rest of my family. I ask that only One of each squadron go on this mission. That is all…” he said. He turned and the villagers began to look at each other, some in panic, some excited, some slightly confused as to what to do. Hayabusa could see Shukaku from a distance.
‘You’re taking me with you, right?’ Shukaku said using his telepathic abilities.
‘No… I need you to stay here and protect our youth. They trust you… also my son… if he and Kokoro return you’ll be able to keep him from making rash decisions to follow.’
‘Very well… if things get tight… summon me.’
‘Thank you, Shukaku…’ he said. He turned to Hayate, flying back down on his cloud.
“Smooth move, putting me in charge…”
“I need you here… all of you. Only I and another Phoenix will go…”
“Who…” Hayate said. “Let me guess… your other brother…”
“No…” Hayabusa pressed the button once more on his mask. “Eliot… did you deliver what your needed to give to our new member yet?”
“I’m almost there now…” he said.
“Have him meet me at the Port City. We need need to double up on this as also a scouting mission as well.”
“Understood…” Eliot said. He had come to a halt at a room in the village’s deluxe hotel. He knocked on the door, attempting to get the attention of the Gesshoku Akatsuki’s newest member, Asura. He would wait for him to answer the door.

“Hello… I’m sure you may have heard what Lord Hayabusa has said…” he pulled a duffle bag from his back. “Inside, you will find your cloak, mask, and a lump sum of money that should get you anything you need to carry out missions for the next few months.” He handed it to him. “Make haste. Hayabusa has requested that you meet him at the Port City, as he wants you on this mission with him. Not only to get to formally meet you, but also to help on this mission as support, and a scout. This is your first mission under Gesshoku Akatsuki…” Eliot slightly bowed before turning off. “Good luck!” He walked off to head to the head quarters to send word to the other two Countries of the Yajuu Empire.

Hayabusa sped off, flying through the air to the port city. Hayabusa landed, seeing the many faces, some even familiar, aboard the awaiting ships. Some looked up at him. Some began to make their way to him, as he landed down on the ground. A lot of them had Suna headbands, other had Konoha headbands.
“Clan Master…” some said, from Suna, as they bowed. They were of the Lydeck clan. “It is an honor to be able to assist you…” Some of them from Konoha waved, just sticking by him as they bore the Uchiha crest. It seemed as though they planned to board on the same ship as him. Hayabusa stood straight, returning bows and waves. He looked on at the mass gathering of mixed villages; some he had never seen before. He had scoped around for the presence of one or all of the five Kages. He really only cared about two, the Kazekage and the Hokage. He was friendly towards the Hokage, and wouldn’t have minded catching up with him. The Kazekage… he had some things to prove to him. This tournament of sorts would be a perfect way for him to make his presence known to Kazekage and the Daimyo of Wind Country. He stood, waiting for Asura…
[1019|1019]
[Arrived at Port City]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptyWed Nov 02 2016, 23:22

The morning air was nice in this place-- the Beast Country. When he was brought here at the request of the Akatsuki, Asura's first impression was "FUCK NO!" Why? Well it happen to be the nation right north of Iwa! The very nation Asura was rogue to. If he was discovered just being next door to the shinobi who wanted his head, he would be screwed and they would come after him. But he had no say in the matter and was put up in a very luxurious hotel. It was hard to complain there. The Akatsuki was sure going out of their way to make sure his wounds from his fight with Shadow would heal, also to heal the scars from the fact he was a rogue ninja now.

For now he had been taking it easy. He had trained alot, and had a work out after fighting Shadow.

Another work out when you saw the state of the hotel room Asura was in. Luxurious indeed, as Asura had a small mess of a few clothing around a large bed, silk sheets that were a mess upon it-- along the young black haired woman that was asleep in the bed next to him. The night before had been wild and loud, often keeping some neighbors up as a result. (for laughs). After that form of 'training' , Asura was sleeping in-- till he heard the loud rapping of the door.

Asura slowly dragged himself out of bed, letting the woman sleep as he walked over, pretty much naked as he walked over to the door and got to it. Slowly he opened the door, the half-asleep and half-irritated look was on his face as he met Eliot. With the door open, Asura's 'appearance', and the half-view of the woman asleep in his bed, Eliot would of had a pretty good idea what Asura had been doing up till now.

When asked about if he knew what was going on, Asura rubbed his eyes, not giving a damn at the moment. "No, I haven't heard. What's up...? Yaaaaawwwwn..." he yawned stretching out an arm.

It was then he was handed the letter to read for himself. Asura blinked and took the letter, ignoring any comment about 'putting on some pants' or whatever Eliot might say. Slowly, he read the letter. It took Asura a few minutes as he read it, and soon his sense of awareness came back, becoming less drowsy and more alert. "Well... this is interesting. Though I don't see why it concerns us? I mean this is the 5 great nation's problem. Unless you want me to come back to Iwa to let them rip my head of. NO thanks," he said, tossing the letter back to Eliot.

"These are orders from the Akatsuki. You are ordered to meet Lord Hayabusa in the port town," He commented, as Asura had begun to turn around.

Asura blinked in mild-irritation, and sighed, realizing he had no choice. "Damnit..."

"You can get lucky any time, now get dressed and get going," he said, tossing him the bag with the cloak and gear he needed for the trip.

As Eliot left, Asura looked at the outfit in the bag. he didn't care for the mask but the cloak was fair. (Would like a description of it please) . As the women he slept with still was asleep, he sighed, realizing he had to take off. Oh well...

Asura was dressed in the cloak provided to him. He wouldn't of expected himself to join this mission, and would of retaliated a bit more, but he did lose the fight against Shadow and had to join. Either way, he had the cloak worn on him as he made his way to the port town where he was suppose to meet with the leader. He hadn't met with him in person , but heard rumors of what kind of person he was and what he was capable of.

THough now he was on the road, the more he thought about it-- the more he was curious. A new nation of people and customs he had no clue about. It actually was pretty exciting as he thought about it and his reserves for not wanting to go were gone. Didn't mean he liked being 'summoned' like this.

The soft growl of the giant cat below him also voiced his inner thoughts as well. Asura was now riding Zulian Tiger-- a mount-like tiger he summoned to make his traveling easier. The speedy tiger allowed him to cross greater distance than he could alone by foot. he was grateful to have his cloak as he entered the port. He got a few stares from people of other nations, mostly just due to the fact he was riding a large tiger through the street. He kept his hood up, preventing anyone from noticing his face as a rogue ninja. At least among the shinobi here for this tournament-- none of them were from Iwa. That was a relief.

As he reached the ships, he found one that bore the mark of Uchiha. If Hayabusa was anywhere nearby, he would be among his own clan in some way, shape or form. It made Asura feel nestalgia for his own clan, and wonder if they even miss him -- if they didn't denounce him as a traitor being rogue.

For now, he dismounted Zulian Tiger, gently patting the cat along the side of his mane to excite a small purr.

Though he might of lost to Shadow, he was confident in his powers for these games that were upcoming. Though the fate of the 5 nations was at stake, possibly even their own lives-- it was a somewhat civil challenge. He could only wonder who these people were and what powers of their own they might have that differed from the path of Shinobi they had.

Looking around, he tried to spot Haya among the crowd but was not having much luck as Zulian Tiger growled at a few people who were staring at him. "Easy, big guy..." Asura said, keeping the tiger calm. He scratched him near his whiskers, trying to reward him for all his hard work for traveling there. While he was sure he would have time to study up some jutsu and buy supplies. But first thing first, he hoped at least Haya would find him.

However, he did see someone he recognied. "Shadow!" Asura shouted, thinking he saw Shadow-- the man who initiated him into the Akatsuki.

(1093 words) Arrived at port
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptySun Nov 06 2016, 08:54

Hayabusa stood his ground, as he heard the voice of the younger man call out to ‘Shadow; His cloak, flapping in the wind as the designed flames at the lower perimeter of the black cloak danced. His back designed with a phoenix outstretched and an eclipse designed in the center. Before turning around, he began to speak.
“I could understand why you would get my brother and I mixed up…” he said. Hayabusa turn to look at the boy ahead of him. The cloak’s left sleeve designed with a long white dragon wrapped around it. On his chest on down, the sign of Gesshoku, then the crests of the Lydeck Clan and Uchiha Clan below it. “Between wearing almost the same cloak, and having the same build…” He turned completely and slightly bowed, but keeping his eyes locked.
“It is a pleasure to finally meet you. I am Lydeck Hayabusa. I apologize to have you here with such urgency.” He turned back around, awaiting to board the ships. “The other two Phoenixes are on their own missions. I need to be sure we kept some of our own back at home, just in case this is a ploy to lure people away from their homes to take over while all the strong are gone… besides, I thought it wise for us to finally find the time to get to know each other…”
[232|1251]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptySun Nov 06 2016, 16:39

This was an odd situation. Asura could of sworn this guy was the same, but he wasn't. He turned and had a completely different face-- but the same black hair was there and same build. Asura scratched his head as he approached him. So THIS was the leader of the Akatsuki... Asura was feeling a little 'put on the spot' here , even for such an urgent mission. As the two approached, even Zulian Tiger was on edge.

"Um... oh I see. Sorry," Asura said, lifting the hood of his cloak for a moment to see Lydeck. " NIce to meet you too, Hayabusa?" he asked. "So you're the leader huh?" a

At that moment, Zulian Tiger growled at Lydeck, lurching forward a moment on guard. It was a rather sudden reaction, but something about Lydeck seemed to put the tiger on edge-- either that or perhaps it was something else. A smell or reaction to just a stranger. Cats were always picky creatures, at least the feral ones.

Asura stepped in front of the big cat and placed his hands on the nose of the big tiger. "Easy, easy, Zul. What's the matter?" Asura said, petting the large tiger and soon scratching behind his ears to calm him. "Sorry about that... guess he isn't used to so many people in a town like this, " he said. He could of easily released the summoning jutsu, but for now, he just liked the company of the large tiger.

The growl became a soft purr as the cat eased up. Turning his attention back to Hayabusa, Asura tried to focus on his 'superior'. At least he was being casual about it. He thought being a member of the Akatsuki was going to be him kissing ass to some scary ass dude. "You're a lot more nicer than Shadow is, it seems. Not as much of an ass anyway," he half-joked.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptyMon Nov 07 2016, 08:38

Hayabusa looked at the man and his oversized Tiger.
“I guess you can say I’m the leader… I’d prefer you think us as equals, you and I… we are the same rank in this Organization, after all.” He said. The Tiger growled.
“There there… Zul was it?” he looked for confirmation. “Beautiful creature, that one.” He listened to Asura’s words about Shadow. He then busted out in laughter. “Yea… yea Shadow is definitely the douche.” He said, continuing to laugh, before clearing his throat and regaining his composure. Some of the other Uchiha didn’t seem too happy to hear that. “Yea…” he turned around and looked at the waving water. “He is an asshole, but his methods are essential to the balance that make Gesshoku Akatsuki what it is; unbiased. I guess we should prepare to board…” Hayabusa said. He hoped that boarding would speed up the process of getting to the next continent. The crimson gourd strapped around his waist as he began to walk. The Lydeck Clan members moved to the side, allowing their leader to go first. Some of the Uchiha did the same, but walked ahead or slower.
“Come, Asura, let’s get acquainted…”
[197|1448]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptyMon Nov 07 2016, 11:46

"It's true name is Zulian Tiger. I just call him Zul for short," Asura told Hayabusa, still petting the giant tiger. It seemed Haya still liked the cat, and eventually Zulian Tiger calmed down, moving his head about to observe the surroundings.

Returning to the topic, Asura was relieved to hear that Haya wanted to treat them as equals here-- which Asura did approve of. He nodded to that and listened as he explained further. He smiled, hearing how Haya laughed at the comment of Shadow being less than favorable. Asura laughed a little bit at that.

The looks from the other Uchiha members made Asura a little worried. First he thought it was the fact he could be a rogue ninja-- but then it hit him. His clan, and the Uchiha clan-- had an ugly history from the past, that the two clans didn't get along for some reason or the other. His paranoia became shame as he looked at their stares. Even though Asura had no indication he was of the Jiin clan, he felt a bit worried what would happen if they discovered he was with them.

For now, he tried to ignore them and turned to Hayabusa when he asked to get 'acquainted'. "Acquainted how?" Asura said with a touch of nervousness, about to toss out a homophobic joke. "Shouldn't we hit the shop nearby to be sure we got all the supplies we need for the trip?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptyFri Nov 11 2016, 21:35

checking to see if you guys are ready to continue I noticed you all arrived at the port city but did you all board it.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptySat Nov 12 2016, 00:29

(Yes we are on board)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient EmptySat Nov 12 2016, 23:56

+ The Other Side of the World +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient NPC-Helper_zpsysobnmam
> Good Evening everyone and welcome to the Other side of the World event. This will now allow others to view the world of Naruto in a different way as we will now introduce another land that has a different set of rules and lands. As we progress you will see it unfold and how the system and what will be located through out the site. Good luck and I hope you all enjoy.
- Prologue -
> The world always seemed bigger through the eyes of a child from what is known to them and to them the unknown they wish to know. As one progresses down the path of life. The world becomes smaller to them as they understand more than what they knew and the unknown they knew of becomes known. But now it seems things have changed, the Shinobi Union was threaten in the past before by a rising organization that wish to destroy them. Though they stayed hidden because of this they have returned to the light but with a new enemy to appear. Across the world new lands open new adventures have started and the culture has survived many things. Though after the fourth shinobi world war the new land sees the previous home as a threat on the human race.

> With that being said the Shishin Continent has released a threatening message to our home from which they call the Shinto Continent. They wish to erase us from the face of the world using the powers they have obtained from their "Gods" But they will not except reasoning through talk only by force. With this threat coming into play, the Shinobi Union have requested their allied countries to send their strongest over seas to this continent for a strange but eventful fighting tournament that will be broadcast to everyone at their homes. The battles will be different but can the Shinto Continent (Our Home) win against the Shishin Continent? The battles are going heated and only time will allow this strange war to decide rather or not these will be allies or enemies.
+ Phase 1 - The Eyes that watched

+ Location: Port City - Shishin Boat
- An elderly man wearing a long navy blue jacket that was tied around the waist with a black belt. He stood to be at least seven feet tall with large muscles to help show off for his height. The man smiled big as he pointed yelling out loud with pride.

Captain Navy-Coat: "Good Day lads, here ye be on my ship and my ship has many rules ye see, for if any of these rules be broken it be off to the sea ye be. First rule, conflict among anyone is to be kept within the ship top side. Any fights below deck and i'll personally beat ye. Second rule, nobody better be in my quarters or near the helm as we steer towards the new location. I have enough of ye bastards being on my ship I don't need more trash moving around. Third rule, welcome to the start of the Shishin Tournament...As thy be at least over hundreds of you only a small amount are even allowed to compete ye see. Now I shall introduce my partner in crime, Sai Sai Ryu!"

- Soon within a bolt of lightning striking the deck of the ship then a releasing a powerful gust of wind a figure came from within showing their long white hair and dashing charm winking to everyone as the figure wore a large green armor with a white outlining. -

Dragon of the Storm and Sea: " Hello challengers, I'm one of several dragon knights within the shishin Continent and i'm truly happy you have all come and gathered today for this wonderful battle tournament war. To not only protect your homes but to protect your honor as the strongest. Before you know is the battle arena the ship you are sailing on. Upon which there are lets see...*pauses to count* Oh my over 1000 of you...well now...that is a large number... only 500 are needed...so i guess the elimination round will begin shortly. We shall be arriving in 3 days to the new location if anything so i wish you all luck!

- With a wink from their teal eyes the figure would vanish within a flash of blinding light but release that same powerful gust. Now the arena was set the pawns all looked at one another soon grinning with large smiles others confused but it was now the time for battle within moments the ship began its sail the battles started to erupt.

Number of Challengers (Rank) | Defeated Word Amount [This excludes the PC]
- x400 Genin - 150
- x300 Chunin - 300
- x150 Special Jounin - 450
- x100 Jounin - 600
- x50 Kage - 750

Goal Completion of Phase 1b (Elimination Round)
- Defeated at least 25 Challengers (Min) - Grade: E
- Optional Defeat at least 50 or more earns - Grade D or Higher.
- Have more than +1 Post
- 3 Days (Wednesday) to complete.[Any questions please PM me.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next