Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post) Empty
PostSubject: The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post)   The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post) EmptyThu Jun 01 2017, 12:23

The training with Vidav had been more enlightening than Asura had thought. After having learned how to apply Sage Jutsu, the tiger surprisingly worked with him in a new style of Taijutsu-- one that used Nature Energy itself. Not only did it make Asura stronger in his physical attacks thanks to Sage Mode, but it also made his body less strained or exhausted. He could keep fighting longer and harder without worry of his own body's limitations.

The two had sparred for near over an hour, which surprised Asura for how much energy the elder tiger had, or how strong he was in Taijutsu. He wasn't probably as strong as Ravana in terms of strength, but he had a blessing of finesse in his technique that Ravana did not. Though Asura had grown to like Ravana and his quirks, it was a refreshing change of pace to be under the guidance of a wise and patient instructor like Vidav. His respect for the elder tiger had grown to be no different than the other tigers who valued his reputation and word. Though why so many were afraid of him, Asura couldn't tell. Perhaps it was because he was on his good side.

The young shinobi was now sitting in a clearing of the jungle, his back against a tree. His body felt numb from all the Taijutsu he performed. Even with Tiger Kumite to reduce the stress, Sage Mode took a lot out of him and he needed the time to rest. A side effect of using Nature Energy.

As he sat there, he listened to the calm gentle music of the jungle and the animals that dwelled. The birds, monkeys, insects all were in harmony.

Asura closed his eyes for a moment as he took a moment to reflect and consider the types of Jutsu he mastered. It was true Sage Mode was clearly powerful and his own skills in Ninjutsu were improved, but he couldn't help but wonder how could he apply the skill to fire. His natural element.

His time with Sage Training forced him away from his development of fire. in fact, he rarely could use his pyrokinentic abilities. His enemies knew of his strengths, so he was forced to use powers that were not familiar to him. THe use of Earth Style, for example was meant to cover his flaws over Water.

He sat there and extended his hands. "There must be some way I can use Katon better. I am one of the Jiin clan. The power of fire is in my blood, stronger than any other shinobi. Its shameful I have not used it till now." Asura thought as he created a small ball of fire in the palm of his hand. "Come on Asura, think. Even Lava is my power, so there must be some way to expand my fire further."

In his other hand, he allowed his chakra to gather. He wanted to bring something new together, something to light he did not yet see...

... and soon a small sphere of light appeared in his hand. No different from a rasengan, but this was pure light and energy in his palm. He blinked as he saw it. In each hand he held the two energies. Fire and Light. The two glowed in his eyes as he slowly raised his hands up.

He felt an odd pull of the two forces, as if the flame was drawn to the light and so was the light drawn to the fire. More aware of this, he slowly brought his hands closer together.

Like magnets, the two tried to draw the other closer. Asura felt this tug and drew his hands together. Finally as they were inches apart, the two spheres flew out around the two palms-- and swirled around one another till they finally made contact.

A brilliant flash and heat was generated as it almost blinded Asura. The force of the flash shoved him further into the tree as it went off.

WHOOOOOSH!!!

A loud eruption echoed through he jungle as the flash created a brilliant, pure-white blaze that shot upward through the clearing of the jungle. The blast scorched the edges of the clearing of trees. The pillar of fire was visible to many of the jungle creatures, causing some to flee and others to look up . THe tigers of the jungle nearby saw the explosion, and looked in alarm to find its source.

The flash ended as soon as it began, and Asura was flat on his back against the tree. He huffed and puffed in shock as he felt the explosion rocket from his hands. He was fine, but he was confused as he soon saw the result. THe strange power had left pure-white flames flickering among parts of the canopy and on the ground.

"What... the fuck was that?!" Asura gasped, unsure what he did.

"ASURA!" a voice cried out. Hopping through the tree tops, Asura soon saw Vidav appear, along Ravana, Chigatsumi and Bloody Mist. "What happened?!"

The young man paused as he looked around, baffled himself. "I-I don't know. I mean one moment I was trying to learn a new jutsu, and the next -- bam! It blew up in my face and I... I don't know what happened."

Vidav jumped down from the tree tops. He stepped away from the lingering white flames that continued to burn on the jungle floor and moved to Asura. "Are you hurt?" the elder tiger man asked.

"No... No, I'm fine. Just surprised..." Asura said as he worked to push himself up. Vidav helpd him regardless and looked to the area Asura had blown up.

A whistle came out of Ravana, the older white haired man seemed more impressed than alarmed by Asura's flames. "Heh, now this is interesting. You did this yourself, kid?" he asked in amusement.

"I didn't mean to cause a forest fire!" Asura shouted in defense and looked to the section of branches still on fire, the white fire already starting to spread to the other trees. He opened his eyes wide, his iris changing to their sun-like pattern. "Tengan!"

With his control over fire, he was able to put out the white flames. They dwindled out from the branches, leaving charred black ends to the trees. While the flames clearly had a deadly effect, they were smothered out and disappeared, leaving the threat to the trees ended.

As he let out a sigh and his eyes reverted back to normal, Vidav slowly made his way towards one of the stray flames that still burned on the ground of the clearing. Though placed on part of the dusty soil, the fire still burned as if it had fuel to burn on. "Hmm," the tiger hummed and took out a scroll from the back of his robes. He opened it up and laid it out before the flickering white fire. "Now this is indeed interesting," the tiger said and wove hand signs before the scroll. He then touched the scroll and a circle-jutsu formula appeared along with the symbol of Fire. With that, the white flame that was before him was drawn to the scroll and sucked away inside.

As the flame was sealed up, the tiger rolled back up the scroll and put it away behind his robes. "I'll take a look at this. It is a curious flame." The tiger then walked back to Asura and gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder. "I think it goes without saying to be careful how you use your fire in the jungle, right, Asura?"

Asura bowed his head low to the tiger. "I'm so sorry, Lord Vidav. Please forgive me," he said humbily.

"No worries, my friend," the tiger said with a purr. "Though in the future, try praticing your fire style jutsu in a more open area, or near the ocean?" he asked.

As Vidav walked away into the jungle, Asura took a moment to look at where he scorched the earth. "What the hell was that...?" Asura breathed, "That wasn't the same white flames of Shinkaton. Those are more of a ghostly, transparent white. This one was a brilliant pure-white color. The nature of fire he released baffled Asura.

"Hmm, brother...." Chigatsumi said relatively clearly for Asura to hear, "What do you think Boss is gonna say when he hears that Asura almost burned down the jungle?"

"Oh, dear, Brother... " Bloody Mist snickered to his brother, both of them looking to Asura. "He will just murder him if he would to learn of this... if he doesn't know already."

"WHAT?!" Asura gasped, looking at both tigers.

"Still, we should tell him about it. At least no damage was done-- he might be merciless-- er i mean merciful."

"Yeah, maybe he will just crush him instead of eat him whole and chew him up. Hehe..."

"Hey! Don't you fucking dare, you sociopaths!" Asura shouted as he jumped after them-- the two tigers teasing and running away as if to tell Boss Byakko of what happened.

"You wanna stop us? Give us salmon for a month! Haha!"

"I'M NOT PAYING YOUR DAMN BLACKMAIL YOU STUPID CATS!"

As the they ran off, Ravana smirked to himself as he stood on one of the branches of a tree. "Hm, the kid is improving. Still he has a long way to go..."

End Thread.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post)   The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post) EmptyThu Jun 01 2017, 12:24

1566 exp.

Following Rolls: 1 and 2-- Inferno Release Training, 3rd roll, Int.

+2 via quick learner ability.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post)   The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post) EmptyThu Jun 01 2017, 12:24

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 2, 10, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Total results: +16% Inferno Release, +4 to Int.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post)   The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fire of One's Soul. (Training post)
Page 1 of 1