Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Emergency Update Tonight!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Emergency Update Tonight!!! Empty
PostSubject: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 17:13

WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!

It has been brought to my attentions that we have several things missing or needed to be corrected.

As Grave has shown and stated for the mixing of Yin/Yang from which the Rikudo Sage had done. It was only used during the time of the Ten Tails being sealed within the Sage himself.

This is not using fillers.

As Grave has stated the Rinnegan does not allow the mixture of Yin/Yang to cancel the powers of other jutsus.

Evidence 1: Pain (Nagato) used the six paths even the outer path but was never seen really cancelling any element which was believed to just because of him not really knowing.

Evidence 2: Obito when even controlling the tailed beasts in the battle and even after having them sealed back into the Gedou Mazou. His battle against Naruto, Kakashi, Might Guy he did not show to even cancel out the techniques when the battles started which he could've done.

Evidence 3: Madara Uchiha did not use it during the battle against Naruto and the 5 Kages which he could have done so to make the battle and easy when but instead toyed.

The time frame in which they all happen even hit me after reading again over some information carefully.

Obito started to cancel out the techniques against the Edo Tensei Hokages, ONLY after he had absorbed the powers of the Ten Tails.

Madara still did not display this power either in battle but returning to the battle of Edo Tensei it was the fact that I even took note on what made contact, It was not Obito's melee that did it...but the damage from the T.S.B's.

Upon more research that is truth so with Yin/Yang mixing will not be able to cancel out techniques UNLESS having the 1 of 3 things...

1. Ten Tailed Beast being sealed within target.

2. Entering Six Sage Sage Mode (Future Sage Mode)

3. Tenseigan Chakra Mode,

I will allow the mixing of Yin/Yang elements still for Rinnegan,Tokugan, and Soseigan. Because of the fact again Yin/Yang is the use of unexplained or non-elemental Ninjutsus for an example...

Nara Clan's Shadow is actually a prime example of Yin/Yang mixing. As the shadow itself is not physical until giving Yang allowing it to move. Then Yin giving the illusions of becoming something else a figure or grabbing objects.

Choji's Clan is a prime example of Yang as they are able to increase their masses which is the form of improving physical form in a way like how Naurto's Chakra Mode is really just Yang mixing with Naruto's Yin. To which I will say this.

Ino's Clan is the prime example of Yin as they are using the forms of spirit to enter another's body and take control. So spiritual like techinques would fall under them even illusions that attack one's mind but on a different level like Ino.

These three clans are the best examples for Yin/Yang, even Konan's paper jutsu is a good example of yin/yang to which she had always been around Nagato is a strong possible reason that she had control over one or both elements to use the paper.

So I will post up the new abilities and advance abilities for everyone shortly be sure to pay close attention.

Hayabusa and Grave the choice is users if you wish to either change your elements and keep the percentage to something else or the doujutsu allowing a new ability.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 17:56

Inton (Yin- Dark)
- This governs the energy known as spiritual energy, but it uses the power of imagination. This allows it to create something from nothing or give nothing form. But to fully use its powers one must use the powers of the Six Path Ability.
+ Example Name: Genjutsu: "Name"
+ Weakness & Strength: Yoton (Yang)
+ Battle Effect: Charmed/Hypnosis (Genjutsu)
+ Element Ability: Telepathic, Illusions wrapping reality, Telekinesis (Ino's Clan) [Ideas]
+ Adv. Element Ability: Six Path – DMG +50% of Soul Gauge, Trade places within eyesight range. (-250 Chakra)
+ Requirement: n/a (Its basically Genjutsu)
+ Notes: Not much is said as this element is a non-elemental and Genjutsus are best example of this.

Yoton (Yang - Light)
-  This governs the energy known as physical energy, but it uses the power of vitality. This allows it to give breathe life into form or give form life in a way. But to fully use its powers one must use the powers of the Six Path Ability.
+ Example Names: n/a (Multi-Size Techniques, Hachimon, Senju Clan, "Certain" Chakra Modes)
+ Weakness & Strength: Inton (Yin)
+ Battle Effect: N/A
+ Element Ability: MAX HP +5 (Every 10% Control) | (Nexus) Attributes +10 (Every 10% Control)
+ Adv. Element Ability: Six Path – Fully Restore Attributes to MAX or 100%, Body Parts, Heal
+ Requirement: n/a (Its basically Multi-Size Techniques.)
+ Notes: Not much is said as this element is a non-elemental and it seems to be a Power Up like increase or Healing manner.

Onmyouton (Yin/Yang)
- The element that infuses spirit and physical to create or destroy. The power of this is so hard one cannot simply obtain this through normal means. Though if gained will be known as a "God." However it allows one to create non-elemental techniques that are out of this world.
+ Element Name: Nara Clan's Shadow Techniques
+ Weakness & Strength: “?”
+ Element Ability: Create Non-Elemental Techniques (ie. Nara Clan Shadow Techniques)
+ Adv. Element Ability: Six Path - Techniques mixed with this element gain: Auto Cancel Ability
+ Requirements: Six Path = Sealing of Juubi
+ Notes: This powerful mixture element is able to cancel techniques that have chakra in them. Meaning Ninjutsu & Genjutsu and their sub categories can be stopped. But it requires the powers of Juubi to unlock that ability.

Konton (Chaos)
- The element that symbols the balance of both Light and Darkness in all worlds. As it grows the destruction force can explode an nearby village but it can implode leaving nothing but an empty space.
+ Element Name: None exist
+ Element Ability: ? ? ? ?
+ Adv. Element Ability:  ? ? ? ?
+ Requirements: ? ? ? ?
+ Notes: This powerful mixture of element is able to destroy chakra causing it to backlash at the caster.

Konton will not be allowed to be made as I've decided to allow it to come in the upcoming event as a perfect challenge for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 18:47

Hmm that be pointless for Onmyouton: As its just Spiritual and Physical energies mixing like what we do now to form chakra so why not just get rid of that and just leave the adv.element ability.

Hayabusa with me and you only being the only two to have that element its pretty pointless to just be doing what we are doing now, the only thing we honestly need is the Six Path State which as stated above can only be obtain either by Tenseigan Chakra Mode OR sealing the Juubi within us even then since neither of us are Hyuuga it be pretty pointless as well.

If Yang gives a bonus to HP and also Attributes, then also Yin should give a bonus to the damage that the Genjutsus do based upon their rank increases the damage to the Mind Gauge.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 19:01

That can be worked within the factor to make it a fair battle increase for Yin users.

Inton (Yin- Dark)
- This governs the energy known as spiritual energy, but it uses the power of imagination. This allows it to create something from nothing or give nothing form. But to fully use its powers one must use the powers of the Six Path Ability.
+ Example Name: Genjutsu: "Name" or Telepathic, Illusions wrapping reality, Telekinesis (Ino's Clan) [Ideas]
+ Weakness & Strength: Yoton (Yang)
+ Battle Effect: Charmed/Hypnosis (Genjutsu)
+ Element Ability: Genjutsu Mind Gauge Damage +2% (Every 20% Control)
+ Adv. Element Ability: Six Path – DMG +50% of Soul Gauge, Trade places within eyesight range. (-500 Chakra)
+ Requirement: n/a (Its basically Genjutsu)
+ Notes: Not much is said as this element is a non-elemental and Genjutsus are best example of this.

Onmyouton (Yin/Yang)
- The element that infuses spirit and physical to create or destroy. The power of this is so hard one cannot simply obtain this through normal means. Though if gained will be known as a "God." However it allows one to create non-elemental techniques that are out of this world.
+ Element Name: Nara Clan's Shadow Techniques
+ Battle Effect: n/a
+ Element Ability: n/a
+ Adv. Element Ability: Six Path - Techniques mixed with this element gain: Auto Cancel Ability
+ Requirements: Six Path = Sealing of Juubi
+ Notes: This powerful mixture element is able to cancel techniques that have chakra in them. Meaning Ninjutsu & Genjutsu and their sub categories can be stopped. But it requires the powers of Juubi to unlock that ability.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyMon Jun 19 2017, 19:47

Hate to ask but question-- Yoton (Yang - Light) that boosts Nexus points , which is awesome -- does the nexus buff also affects INT and also-- do they count to chakra, stamina and soul gauge? Please answer if you can. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 08:54

You guys are killing me. You wait until I have 100% in both Omnyouton and Konton…
Alright so, I feel as though we should be able to keep Omnyouton, just without the Adv. Element Abilities. Maybe that’s what you are saying, but it’s not being made clear. You might want to get rid of it Grave, but I like the idea of a non-elemental element that can later be evolved if certain criteria are met. And I think that’s how it should be. Especially with the fact that it being one of the prime reasons I put in so much work for Rinnegan…
I would be fine with not having the Auto Cancel Ability. As far as Konton, I’d prefer it be locked until the future event, however, if you don’t think this is a good idea, I won’t push the issue too much further and figure out an alternative.
But, I kind of stand firmly next to having Omnyouton and evolving it later. It’s basic features should be to be able to use Yin and Yang at Basic features. Even if that means that Omnyouton has to take up two elemental slots, both in which needed to be at 100%. The hoops I had to jump through to obtain it… I’m fine with jumping through another for an Advanced Effect.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 14:21

I just realized something important.

The golden armor in Shishen continent? Its classified to have Onmyouton (Yin/Yang)

You didn't mention it here, but is its power the same as the Adv. Element Ability: Six Path ? Please specify that there.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 18:00

Yeah its not going away from us Hayabusa we can keep it just not use the Adv. Form yet until certain things are met for the use of it.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! EmptyTue Jun 20 2017, 18:02

That is correct the golden armor unlocks a power that is similar to Six Paths but it has not been given a name yet because of that reason for event upcoming.

Hayabusa I know it seems like that but we are sorry, No you can keep the element as is just cannot use the canceling ability that it has until having Ten Tails or Tenseigan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency Update Tonight!!!   Emergency Update Tonight!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency Update Tonight!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox