Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Designation 1: The Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Designation 1: The Mission Empty
PostSubject: Designation 1: The Mission   Designation 1: The Mission EmptyThu Sep 21 2017, 17:48

Quest For The Kingdom:

“A Three man cell?” Heise asked as he sat down staring at Hyuuga Arashi and Tokuzen Moto Heise, the last remaining Senju, had been relieved of Kurama and was now able to focus on his Sage training.
“What’s going on?” Heise asked Tokuzen, who the current Hokage had placed as the squad captain.

Tokuzen was a dark skinned maned with a long over coat and short brown hair.
“Each of us here is a Sage with two distinct animal kingdoms that have trained us. You Senju Heise: The Panda’s and The Monkey’s. Hyuuga Arashi: The Garuda’s and the Elephants. And I myself the Wolves and Lions.”

“Yeah Sensei enough with what we already know” Arashi interrupted as she rested her hand on her chin. “Why are we here?”
Tokuzen stared at his former two students with frustration.
“You both are still as impatient as ever” He said, “Recently, the Toad, Snake, and Slug kingdoms were attacked and decimated. Gamakichi, Katsuya and Lord Aoda have all been killed. While the kingdoms still remain, the rest of the animals have gone into panic. Lord Hokage has requested us to investigate and eliminate the threat. Especially considering our alliance with some of these kingdoms.”

I feel like this pretty bad. trying to get back into writing freely so bare with me for better stories.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Designation 1: The Mission   Designation 1: The Mission EmptyThu Sep 21 2017, 19:18

Designation 1: The Mission Naruto_oc__nagi_by_matsonya_kun-d6d0fd0
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Designation 1: The Mission   Designation 1: The Mission EmptyThu Sep 21 2017, 19:20

Designation 1: The Mission Sanada_yukimura_by_froitz
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Designation 1: The Mission   Designation 1: The Mission EmptyThu Sep 21 2017, 19:21

Designation 1: The Mission Tokuzen_moto_by_osy057
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Designation 1: The Mission   Designation 1: The Mission EmptyThu Sep 21 2017, 19:24

I've always loved the Sage animals animals and the old clan histories. So I thought I'd tell this interesting story !!!!! Hopefully it comes to life and you guys enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Designation 1: The Mission   Designation 1: The Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Designation 1: The Mission
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox