Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training Empty
PostSubject: Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training   Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training EmptySun Jun 17 2018, 12:31

After searching through the village for the night Tsukiyomi finally came to a stop thinking about the person once more. Yesterday would flash in his mind and how the techniques were performed dealing damage to him but it was hard enough for him to even decide on how he should proceed with things. Soon the figure in black would appear before him waving.

Phantom: “You know you’ve been very quiet since that battle what’s up?”

Tsukiyomi: “Something…is off that’s all but what have you gathered so far?”

Phantom would turn to reach into his pocket taking out a few notes and then began reading them. To Tsukiyomi about the area and what’s been mostly happening.

Phantom: “From the looks of it without being inactive for a while people have not taken noticed to anything even to recent events. Even more so have you decided to stay for a bit longer or move on because the longer we stay the more we are going to draw attention to ourselves.”

Tsukiyomi nodded thinking about it for a bit but was more curious about something and was trying to piece it together as to what it could have been that allowed this person to create such a force. Before only a few minutes it came down to them being stopped by several konoha shinobi.

Jounin A: “Stop right there…we have some questions we’d like to ask you.”

Tsukiyomo and Phantom stopped for a moment as they relaxed their arms to each side slowly turning around to see the Jounin.

Phantom: “Yes what can we help you with?”

The jounin that spoke would take another step closer as they started to point at the masked figure. To which tsukiyomi did not move from his position but he stared at them carefully only answering when spoken to.

Jounin A: “You we were given reports of some strange activity so would like to come with us.”

With that motion both Tsukiyomi and Phantom looked at one another before having another figure appear before them walking over calmly.

Toshi: “Hey guys, why did you….hey I know you.”

The jounin stopped, as they looked over at the Hyuuga that was standing by them as the person was carefully watching the one with the mask. Toshi stepped forward smiling with a calm expression.

Toshi: “Yeah these guys are some friends of mine, I met them earlier in the week I got this.”

The jounin stared but knew not to get involved with them and decided to nod softly before turning walking away and vanishing with his partner.

Tsukiyomi: “Thanks…I guess.”

Toshi looked back at them after the Jounin vanished only to become a serious expression as he glanced at the two from before.

Toshi: “Do not thank me just yet…but im curious as to why you both are still here.”

Both men were staring at one another carefully not wanting to let each other eyesight slip away once again. This time it was different as Tsukiyomi took a step forward holding his blade carefully.

Tsukiyomi: “I told you before we are just hear visiting…now if you want to continue where we left off yesterday that…I can help you with.”

Toshi would smirk as he gripped his fists tightly getting into stance before smiling.

Toshi: “I was hoping we could shall we?”

Phantom sighed to them both and jumped out the way only to watch from another part of the roof top. Soon vanishing Tsukiyomi would come with his blade to swing upwards at the Hyuuga member only to see it be evaded and come back with a crushing force sending Tsukiyomi sliding backwards. Recovering from the hit it was too late as the Hyuuga was already on the line of attack not giving any moment for Tsukiyomi to react to. Both were smiling for long as it came down to Tsukiyomi shaking it off and placing his sword away.

Tsukiyomi: “I’m done…”

Toshi was confused as to why he would withdraw his sword. Before long Tsukiyomi sighed a bit before pointing at his friend saying softly.

Tsukiyomi: “If we get the chance let’s work together later on I rather not have us battle each other. Also I have to get going we have other missions we have to take care of until then goodbye.”

Vanishing Phantom smiled under his mask vanishing at the same time as Tsukiyomi. Leaving Toshi confused for a bit and questioning as to what was going on and wondering why they suddenly vanished leaving him. Toshi was left confused but noticed a note on the ground as he lifted it up reading it as it read.

-“We’ll meet again.”-

Toshi: “Yes we will but I better go train myself before I meet this person again. But I wonder where they ran off to begin with either way I better get back to father so we can start training again.”

Leaving Konoha both Tsukiyomi and Phantom were neck and neck with each other. With that Tsukiyomi’s eyes would transform into the sharingan and then turn to the mangekyo sharingan once more as he would be left leaving a past that has now come to the present and giving him a reason to train once more.

Words 869

Tsukiyomi: +869
Toshi: 0
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training   Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training EmptySun Jun 17 2018, 23:58

Tsuki

Toshi
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training   Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training EmptySun Jun 17 2018, 23:58

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 10, 8, 7, 9, 1, 8, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 2, 7, 7, 8, 8, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training   Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training Empty

Back to top Go down

Present Day 6 "Times never change" Solo/training
Page 1 of 1