Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Making Contact

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Making Contact - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02 2018, 13:14

Asura smirked, but a nervous sweat did form near his brow. Damnit-- she was with the Akatuski after all. "I see... I guess it wouldn't be smart to hit on a teammate, unless your into that kind of thing?" he said in a half-joke and eased up. He had to be careful after all.

Still he kept close. He woudln't be uncomfortable... hell he was the kind of guy to go all the way if she was into it. But still, he had more respect for a teammate than some random girl looking for some cheap fun. Still as she leaned back, he didn't push things further. She did make a move that did make him blush-- but then turned out she reached for his pack and pulled out the Kunai that Hayabusa gave him. "The fuck??"

The smirk on her face gave way to tell how much of a tease she was-- for better or worse. Asura frowned, realizing how easily suckered he got by this woman.

"Damnit... guess I'm not getting laid tonight," he commented with a grumble and took back the Kunai. "That Rinnegan bastard really knows how to ruin my fun."

Putting his urges away, he straightened up and took a sip of his drink. "We are on the Shishen continent, in a small country called Dance country. To the east of here is Shinkoku-- the land i developed with the Blood Vale Tigers. A new headquarters for the Akatsuki," he explained. "Right now I am traveling to uncover more of this new land, its networks... and it seems more threats are here than I care to review. Didn't Hayabusa tell you anything about what happened here? The emissary to this continent and what transpired?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 08:33

Kokoro looked around, taking in the scenery.
“There is plenty of fish here in the sea. And everybody is so drunk here that really, I’m sure you could have any girl you want. The night is still young, Asura.” Kokoro took a deep breath, before she stood up.
“Of course he told me what happened here. Anyway… Tell you what… maybe I stick around. We can pick up some missions; show off the organization’s cloak and formations a bit. Travel this continent a bit and see what more we can learn from it. Get familiar with each other a bit, hmmm?” she said as she smiled. “How about we rendezvous at the main gate, or whatever they have in this continent tomorrow mid-morning. Find something to do by day. And who knows… maybe tomorrow night I can help you pick up some fan girls.” She smiled once more, before beginning to walk away.
“Good night Asura… and be sure to bring your lieutenants!” and with that, Kokoro began to walk off to explore a bit before they would try to find somewhere to rest for the night.
[187|1140]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03 2018, 11:17

Asura didn't mean it seriously, and this girl took it too-- but didn't seem to mind. She was odd... that was for sure in Asura's mind as he watched as she walked away. After she pretty much invited herself to join him. She pretty much left before Asura could even counter her offer.

"Lieutenants ... but I don't have... any?" He said but she was gone.

This girl was weird, and not in the fun way. So Asura now had a new ally and one who would probably keep tabs on him. "Sigh... great, between Ravana and her I'm gonna be up to my ears in trouble, won't I?" he said to himself and made his way back to the inn.

(END)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 11:56

Roll for Brawn
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 11:56

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 7, 7, 6, 6, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Contact   Making Contact - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Contact
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dance Country - +-