Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Leaving The Land of the Light to go down different routes. Phase 1.8 (RP/Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Leaving The Land of the Light to go down different routes. Phase 1.8 (RP/Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving The Land of the Light to go down different routes. Phase 1.8 (RP/Solo)   Leaving The Land of the Light to go down different routes. Phase 1.8 (RP/Solo) EmptyWed Jul 04 2018, 04:30

\ The training had ended but the boys never came back up from the training room. Sakura awoke walking around the house and checking each of their rooms. Even Grave who usually would come up would not be this late. It worried Sakura a bit as he would call for Phantom as he appeared from the shadow bowing down to her.

Phantom: “Yes ma’am..”

Sakura: “Phantom I told you, no need to be so formal but have you seen Grave or the boys?”

Phantom: “ No I have not the last time I remember they were going to train.” Standing up slowly he would look her in the eyes and feel her worry. It was unlike his master to not come back as he thought about it he soon turned to Sakura.

Phantom: “Ma’am do you believe they are still training this late at night?”

Thinking about it Sakura figured they may be as she turned her head worried and continued to head down the hallway which the house would connect to the basement as they rushed heading down. After a several minutes they came to see each of them on the ground completely a wreck from training.

Sakura: “Oh no! Phantom please gather Yiniko and Yoh and help me to get them to the hospital at once!”

Phantom nodded as he vanished into the shadow going to gather both bodies that were needed for help. Even then Sakura turned to see them with tears filled in her eyes.

Sakura: “Damnit…I told you this would happen…”

As Yiniko and Yoh appeared with Phantom they each grabbed a body and rushed following Sakura to the hospital. Address the staff on what to do as she rushed through the door. They laid the bodies on the beds and the nurses and other doctors came over to help with everything. After hours had passed Phantom, Yiniko and Yoh would wait in the waiting room as they started to talk with one another.

Yoh: “What the hell happen?!”

Phantom: “I do not know…but it looked like a battle took place for the looks of it.”

Yiniko: “My darling Grave…he shouldn’t have had those boys with him after all…they are nothing but trouble.”

Yoh: “Hey now…first off darling? Secondly those guys were as beat up as Grave was so not telling if they did anything or not.”

Phantom turned his head but spoke saying, “That is true…but still if they did battle Grave they would have taken more damage…even then…they would be dead or nothing would be left of them.”

Yiniko and Yoh remained quiet knowing that would be true. Soon afterwards the door would come opening slowly as a female with pink hair would appear in a white coat. Removing the mask it would be Sakura smiling and sighing with relief.

Sakura: “They are completely okay, from what I was able to gather. The used Grave’s technique for training again and it seemed to over strain their bodies more then what they could withstand. They should be fine with they come to this time. But if anything I cannot say for sure what will happen to the them.”

Each one looked at one another thinking it was their fault for not watching them like they were hired to do. Though they could not have seen this coming if anything as they were all doing their parts for the country. Turning the hands of time back was impossible the damage was done but they were in good care it seemed. Standing up Yiniko turned to see that she needed to head back.

Yiniko: “I understand…Sakura…when Grave wakes up please let us know.”

Yoh and Phantom stood up only to watch Yiniko leave but they would stay until they all awoke. That early morning seemed like an eternity to everyone as they were unsure if they would ever awake. Time continued to move slow to everyone as Phantom would be resting against the wall. Yoh was sleeping in the hospital chair beside the bed of Toshi and Tsukiyomi. Yet Sakura would be by Grave’s bedside the entire time. As she began to dream she would feel Grave’s touch on her head only to wake up seeing he was not even awake yet.

Sakura: “I’m over exhausting myself with this…”

Phantom: “Its not that bad…at least they are all resting…could be worse.”

Sakura nodded to that only to hear a voice in the background of their conversation.

Tsukiyomi: “Could…be my ass…”

Rushing over Phantom and Sakura came to by Tsukiyomi’s side as they waited to see what his status was as he began to sit up. Letting out small grunts as he moved he laid back in back and just smiled. After Tsukiyomi awoke, Toshi would awaken only to move over snoring in bed. Grave soon would open his eyes looking up at the ceiling before saying softly, “Where the hell am I” Sakura’s eyes would widen and fill with tears as she ran over to Grave’ side crying her eyes out.

Grave: “Did I miss someone’s funeral?”

Phantom: “You could say that…but more so you are all fine.”

Grave: “ I guess so…but we did learn a few things and we have come to decide what we are planning on doing…”

Grave began to speak but placed his hand over Sakura knowing she cried herself to sleep as she waited for each of them to awaken. Phantom shook his head as Grave explained everything. Due to medical team healing them quickly later on that hour each one was still weaken from the techniques side effects. Standing at the entrance Grave nodded to everyone as they all gathered then began walking towards the mansion.

Grave: “As I explained to Phantom, here’s how we are going to divide and conquer. Phantom, Tsukiyomi and myself are going to head towards Taki to take a look at my underground lab because I believe Tsukiyomi is going to need the truth about everything. Yoh and Toshi will head back to Konoha for the mean time try and not get yourselves into trouble and I mean you Yoh.”

Yoh: “Meh, shit happens but I won’t what should do about Toshi’s body though?”

Toshi: “Wait what…are you planning on killing me or something?!”

Grave: “No Toshi he means about how you look. As for that if anyone ask tell them you are his mentor that he found wandering the roads. Now with that we should begin as soon as possible. But first let’s all restock up on things.”

Sakura: “Grave…are you really leaving again…even with your present health?”

Grave turned to her hearing the worry in her voice and how upset she was with him in a lot of pain only to smile at her. He embraced her with a hug and began to smile bigger.

Grave: “Yes…but this time…we will return and we will become even stronger this time. I promise you that alright?”

Sakura: “You better…im getting tired of having to heal your sorry asses, you all need to beef up or something or stop all this meaningless bullshit…”

Everyone sighed and nodded as they knew as the men of the country they were usually coming back injured and they were the ones that needed to taken care of. With that everyone turned to split off in their own ways.

Yoh: “Hey…do you know how to get home from here…”

Toshi: “Nope…better yet do you have a world map or something so I can find my way back.”

Tsukiyomi would walk over with his map handing it over to Toshi, “Here use mine I won’t need it for a while but be sure to bring it back to me okay?”

Toshi smiled nodding, “Of course.”

They all stopped by the mansion to stock on supplies after which smiling they nodded to one another as they turned leaving to go each other’s path Grave opened the black vortex that would take him, phantom and Tsukiyomi to the underground lab instantly while Toshi and Yoh ran to the port city to take the boat back to the main lands to head back to Konoha.

Leaving Hikari -
Grave: +1351 EXP
Grave + Phantom + Tsukiyomi Leave to head to Taki.
Toshi + Yoh leave to head towards Konoha

Toshi Obtained World Map.
Back to top Go down

Leaving The Land of the Light to go down different routes. Phase 1.8 (RP/Solo)
Page 1 of 1