Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Graduation Exam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Graduation Exam Empty
PostSubject: Graduation Exam   Graduation Exam EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 22:16

Reo sat down at his desk and looked at the sheet in front of him. So the academy graduation exam was a written test? Who would have thought that. He could’ve sworn they were going to make him perform jutsu who show off his battle prowess. It was probably good he didn’t have to perform jutsu since his taijutsu was far better than ninjutsu - which was the only jutsu style people seemed to care about.

He would show them. One day, at least. The young monk looked at his paper and the topic was simple “tell us about what you’ve done to prepare for graduation.”

[post 1:105 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Graduation Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exam   Graduation Exam EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 22:21

The young monk pondered this for a moment before putting his quill to the ink and beginning to write. He wrote thus;

“What have I done to prepare for this day? This topic is an interesting one as one could argue my entire life has been done in preparation for this day. However, I will restrict it to just practice that has been done recently.

First, I read the scroll of extending. This scroll was obtained through less than honorable means - to be true, but it enhanced my strength and skills far beyond anything I could have expected.” Reo pauses to think more. What else should he say about the scroll? “ when I read the scroll it granted me further ninjutsu knowledge. It was like I suddenly understood ninjutsu in a way I had never before. “

[post 2: 136]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Graduation Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exam   Graduation Exam EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 22:25

“ second, I have trained an extraordinary amount of time. I have spent countless hours training with weighted training staffs, wooden dummies, pyromaniacs, weights, and sword wielding maniacs to prepare for my graduation day. Nothing has prepared me more than the hard work I have put into my body. I am xp doesn’t that no other Academy Student has as much endurance or power as I do. Admittedly, my ninjutsu could use work. In order to prepare and work for this, I have been practicing my wind chakra. I have specifically trained it with the advice of Fuu Kogeta who is far more proficient in chakra manipulation than I am.”

[post 3:109 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Graduation Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exam   Graduation Exam EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 22:28

“Third, I have taken up a job at a scroll shop. This scroll shop has taught me many things about ninjutsu, taijutsu, life, and not being too bold in m. Decision making. This shop has led me to uncovering an ancient and powerful scroll that can be used to… I think… summon a creature known as a dragon. This adventure trained my intelligence and awareness in ways that nockther was able to accomplish.” Reo put his quill down as he thought about what else he had managed to do in preparation for this day. He had to have done more, right?

[post 4:101 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Graduation Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exam   Graduation Exam EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 22:30

“In summary, I have trained my entire life for this day and I think that makes me deserve to graduate;however, this test is not fair as I do not get the opportunity to show off t taijutsu skills. Instead, I am showing off my rather poor written communication skills.” Reo got up and sighed.

He was done. Well,. He couldn’t think of anything else to say. The extremely tired and exhausted monk stood up and walked the exam over to the examiner. With a smile and a nod, Reo turned the exam in and left the room.

He was no longer an academy student.

[post 5: 105 words]

[COMPLETED: NOW A GENIN]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Graduation Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graduation Exam   Graduation Exam EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 22:31

[576 words total]