Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] Empty
PostSubject: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:27

Shan has made it. He had finally arrived in Konoha. It was. Long and hard trek that took an entire day. His entire body aches and sweat dripped on the new Missing-Nin’s head. He had travelled well for the first few hours but Shan didn’t bother to plan out his trip very well. He didn’t pack a map. That oversight cost him as he had found himself quickly lost in the woods of the Fire Country. He spent hours traveling through dense vegetation before finding the road and his route to the hidden village - Konoha. The home of the Leaf Shinobi but - more importantly - the home of the famous,popular, and even infamous Uchiha clan. There were supposedly other very powerful clans in Konoha - though Shan didn’t know of them. That was part of why he was here.
[post 1: 138 Words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:38

The other reason was the forbidden scroll. Every village had one - though not even the villagers seemed to know what was in each one. Shan figures that if he could learn information from the scroll while he was here investigating the clans - then this trip would surely be worthwhile. After all, this was the land of some of the most famous Shinobi. Their scroll had to be the most powerful of all.

Of course, that meant that they likely had the most protection over their scroll as well. Regardless, Shan would need to do information gathering before moving on the scroll.

First, he had to enter the village.

[post 2: 108 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:43

Shan walked up to the village gate and noted the lone guard. The man had a mask covering his mouth and wore his headband lopsided - which showed sloppiness. Still, he was clearly a Shinobi and Shan didn’t think he would be a Genin. The man was most likely a Chuunin - which was the rank that the Hidden Cloud village put in charge of the city gates. Sadly, Shan would have to approach this in a non violent way. A violent entryway would only hinder his goals. He needed the power they had but didn’t have it yet. Until then, he would need to be diplomatic.

[post 3: 105 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:50

“Ho, what brings you to the Land of Fire, traveller?” The guardian instantly said, eyes lighting up in an unexpected way. It wasn’t a doujutsu - it just surprised Shan when the man exhibited such exuberance and dressed in his sloppy manner. Shan would have to remind himself that he couldn’t judge everyone based on how they were dressed.

“Oh, I’m just here to visit family” Shan said earnestly. Lies can easy to the pre-teen. Adults seemed to believe anything you told them. “ my cousin is graduating from the Academy soon and I was hoping to be here to celebrate with him.”

“Oh? While that’s good and honorable, shouldn’t you be traveling with parents or Shinobi? The forest can be dangerous for a young civilian such as yourself”

[post 4:127 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:01

“ I was with them, Master Shinobi” Shan said as he fought back the urge to hurl in front of the Chuunin. “ We got separated in the woods. My parents that is. We don’t have enough money to hire Shinobi to guard simple folk like us. I just figured that it would be best for me to get to the village and wait here for them.”

“Oh...well, I’ll let you through. I’ll also talk to the Hokage about getting a Pro Bono mission to search for your parents going.It sounds like the perfect mission for new Genin and we are always looking for missions for them that don’t include mowing lawns or finding animals.”

[post 5: 108 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:07

“ thank you very much, Master Shinobi” Shandian said -literally throwing up in his mouth a little bit. He gagged on the vomit and pushed it back down as the chuunin opened the gate for him.

Shan walked inside right as he heard an alarm go off from the palace. Seconds later, the Chuunin came running back through the recently closed (and now reopened) door. The man was muttering to himself as he ran. “Shit, someone stole the Kinjutsu scroll from the main hall!”

Shan only smiled to himself. It seemed fate had its eyes on him today. He found out where the scroll was - at least the name of the building - and many would be searching for the people who stole the scroll. They would surely find them and then return the scroll. They wouldn’t expect someone to attempt to get to it so soon after an attempt.

[post 6: 148 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:14

This also taught Shan an important lesson. It was possible to get to the scroll but they would discover it missing. Shan would have to memorize the scroll and leave it where it is so that he wouldn’t get caught. Well, memorize one or two jutsu within it. There was one jutsu he knew about that he was specifically targeting with this excursion. The thunder god jutsu. It wasn’t common knowledge but Shandian was part of the Hiraishin clan. That jutsu rightfully belonged to them (even if they didn’t actually know what the jutsu did).

With that in mind, Shan began to walk towards his destination and his destiny.

[post 7: 109 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:21

He took his time walking towards the building. He needed to give them time to catch the thieves after-all. In fact, as he walked, Shan saw an Ichiraku Ramen shop. If the pre teen and one weakness other than his fear of failure - it was his love of ramen. Thus, the ninja took a turn into the shop. This would be useful regardless as restaurants were often a good source of information.

Shan needed to remind himself that he was after more than just powerful jutsu. He was after information regarding powerful doujutsu that the village may possess. As he walked in, Shan immediately waved towards the shopkeeper. There was no better source of gossip than a shopkeeper.

[post 8:118 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:29

“Hi there. I don’t recognize you. Man, sure are a lot of foreign youngsters in town today.. well, what’ll you have?” The man said, though Shan didn’t pay much attention to anything he was saying. He only needed to look like he cared. Rather than actually pay attention to the meaningless drivel being spilled from the man’s mouth. Shan took a seat at the counter where the man serving the food was. This would provide better opportunity for conversation than sitting at a table all alone.

It was also less awkward.

“I’ll take..uh...your cheapest bowl of ramen. I’m afraid I can’t afford to much these days.” Shan said, pulling out the little bit of ryo he had. It didn’t amount to much but it should be enough to buy one bowl of ramen.

[post 9: 135 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:37

“Can do. Going on a rough time?” The ramen chef said as he promptly sat a bowl of ramen on the table. “Sorry if it’s lukewarm. The leftover ramen is always a little cheaper and that’s what you asked for.”

“It’s fine.” Shan said as he began to eat the ramen. It really was quite delicious. “But, yeah. My parents sent me here to train underneath a Uchiha but they didn’t say a name of any of them and I don’t even know what they look like.”

“Oh? An uchiha? Are you a prospective ninja from another village I take it? Sadly, I can’t tell you too much about the uchiha. They have that darn Sharingan which freaks everyone out. Almost as bad as the Byakugan, that eye of theirs. They mainly have black hair, though, and I could point you in the direction of the clan house if you want?”

[post 9: 151 words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] Empty

Back to top Go down

So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox