Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Shadow Training (Open)

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Archaea
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 08:50

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 4, 10, 10, 4, 10, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 08:51

+43 awareness, +23 Brawn
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 21:05

“To be honest, I don’t care much about making Chuunin” a Reo clone said to Shao as they trained. They continued the same training as before, though at least one was swinging around the weighted staff now. The real Reo looked over and saw...jealousy? Anger? Something on Shao’s face. Remembering how he had acted the first time he saw Reo performing Shadow Clones, the young monk walked over.

“You know, if you want I can teach you the jutsu” Reo said politely. He nodded his head ever so slightly - as one would do to an equal. One of the clones next to Reo began to attack the training dummy - which was seeing plenty of use between the clones, Fuu, and Shao. “Though, it’s an interesting jutsu. It’s super annoying to deal with yourself so much. It’s taught me that maybe I shouldn’t be as uptight and polite as I normally am. The face you keep making...you know the unique thing about Shadow Clones I take it? When one pops, all of its knowledge and experience goes into you. That’s why we can use them for training like this…. I know you think it’s cheap. Maybe so. But, when you feel the fate of the entire world is at stake would you not stop at nothing to get strong enough to protect it?”

Reo looked over and noticed one clone reading a book. Really?!

[1x awareness. 1x intelligence. 6x brawn]

[235 words]
Back to top Go down
Null
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 104

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 21:06

Rolling for Reo.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 21:06

The member 'Null' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 6, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 21:09

[worst rolls ever. 4 awareness. 25 intelligence. 58 Brawn]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 21:28

Fuu ran around doing her thing but eventually she just got board of doing it, The clones had figured it out anyhow so she just stopped and let the clones work the dumb Fuu's were trying to counter attack now and it was getting annoying. Besides, it's not like she was hurting them or getting hurt and it wasn't as fun like that. She caught sight of what Ryo was doing and landed on the top of the dummy. "While we're at it I bet I could show you how to mix elements if you got the time, I dunno if you'll be able to do anything with it in that amount of time but... You know if you want." She made a hand sign, with a grin on her face, she shouted over at one of the clones as she made the Jutsu. "Tatsumaki!" It was quite a sight to see the tornado of scorching wind although the clone managed to move out of the way there was a small circle that was scorched where she had been. "I dunno what you could make but I think my jutsu are pretty cool."
(193)

(Shadows, Weights, Dummy, Quick learner Wooden Shuriken)
Scorch Control 2: (12 = 39)
Dex 3: (19 = 64)

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Sat Jul 14 2018, 21:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 14 2018, 21:28

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 7, 4, 10, 5
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15 2018, 21:57

Shao was impressed what he saw Fuu did-- but he had seen it a few times before. Her kekki genkai was beautiful. She could manipulate fire into orbs that moved through the air on her own accord. He admired the style, so he began to focus on his own ninjutsu-- something he had to do. Though he had toughened up, he hoped to someday control chakra the same way she could. Though with his power over wind, it could even be possible.

Molding his chakra, Shao focused once more on his wind style, determined to make progress and improve for the Chunin exams.

Training results ( 6 TP to Dex, 1 TP to End)

1.25 from training dummy and quick learner.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15 2018, 21:57

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 2, 8, 5, 2, 6, 2, 5
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 15 2018, 21:58

+31 to Dex, +6 to End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Training (Open)   Shadow Training (Open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Training (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Wind Country - Hidden Sand Village - Suna - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox