Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  Empty
PostSubject: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 22:11

Finally, after a long time of travel from the land of wind, Kyle, Shao, Mari and Yasha returned to the village hidden in the leaves. It was afternoon as they returned, and they were all tired and worn out from both the trip and training in the woods.

"Well, we arrived. Welcome home, kids," Yasha said as he turned to them.

Shao was tired as well, taking deep breaths as Kyle was resting against the gate post of the village. Mari too was tired.

"You all should get a good night sleep," he said, "You all worked hard and deserve it. But remember... in two days we make our trip to the land of water for the exams. Take this time to study and sharpen your jutsu. Okay."

"YOU BET!" Kyle said with excitement-- but then crumbled to the ground tired. "Ugh... we better be taking a boat. I refuse to walk there again."

With that, they soon departed... except for Shao as he stood there for a bit. He was reminded how much he disliked going home-- to see his father. Seeing this, Mari turned, seeing Shao unwilling to go home. "Huh? Shao.. what's wrong?" she asked.

Shao soon shook it off. "Actually... I think I will go to the river and train a bit more. You guys have a good night," he said to them.

Mari seemed hesitant, worried for him-- but she did as she was suggested and headed for home.

Shao was now by the river that ran throught he village with a series of leaves beside him. Using his change in chakra nature, he began to train to use wind style on the leaves. Though he valued lightning, he discovered the use of the gentle fist would be more benefiital with wind. And so he trained to do it via using the leaves to slice them with his chakra.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 22:12

Training: 6 TP for Wind training: 1 for Dex,

(1.10 from quick learner)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 22:12

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 2, 9, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 23:44

The night sky would been flooded with the shining rays of moonlight as Toshi was with Yoh, Kou and his father as they decided it was best for outdoor training. As they continued to watch Toshi smiled as he kept focus with his weights on pushing even harder to make himself reach a different power. Launching into the sky he began trying to use the bursts of his chakra to cushion the fall when landing. Yoh yawned watching from the darkness as he was told before hand to continue watching over Toshi until he needed something.

Kou: “So may I ask you a question?” She would look over at the man with a gentle expression on him as he would turn and nod.

Yoh: “Sure, I do not see a problem with that at all?”

Kou: “How do you know Toshi?”

Blinking at that question Yoh turned away thinking if he was unsure if they knew of Grave and the others. Playing it off he turned back with a smile saying, “It’s a long story…but if anything we helped Toshi train for a bit.”

Kou and Toshi’s father stared for a bit only to look back at Toshi whom was wearing the weights still training. But after finishing Toshi turned over to them and smiled.

Toshi: “Its not that bad guys, Yoh is a good friend if anything. Besides I’m going to head over to the riverside for a little bit I wanna complete my training for my techniques promise me you will not go crazy and worry about me.”

Yoh: “Would you like for me to come with you?”

Toshi turned his attentions over and smiled, “Sure”

With that both of them would vanish taking off towards the river bed. As the night was giving a cool breeze of welcome it came down to them rushing with smiles on their faces. It was not until Toshi came to stopping with a big smile on his face.

Toshi: “Okay Yoh I want to try out this technique can you grapple me?”

Yoh: “Sure can ready…here goes!”

As Toshi was caught by the strong grapple he was unable to move as it was tightening around him. Closing his eyes Toshi pictured the network running through his body. As he remembered what his father had said.

-flashback-

Toshi’s Father: “Remember, as a Hyuuga member we have a more and powerful connection to our chakra with our control we can easily focus chakra outward more so than others.”

-presently-

Toshi: ‘That’s right…we can do that I did it once before with, Tsukiyomi I can surely do it again…just I have to focus is all.’

The hyuuga’s network started to light up within his body but soon a slight breeze started to blow around both Yoh and himself. Before smiling he yelled out,

Toshi: “Here goes…Fuuton – Burst!”

A powerful gust formed on the back of Toshi as he exploded pushing Yoh backwards onto his back leaving Toshi to fly forward but land turning to see the partner on their backside.

Toshi: “Awesome I did it again, man I’m going to have to practice that more and more that is for sure.”

Coughing Yoh would shake his head then stare over at Toshi.

Yoh: “Using me as a dummy, that’s not very nice of you. But then again…me being here is already odd enough. Besides why did you want to come out here anyway?”

Toshi: “Not sure…something about the night sky always makes me want to be alone. Just wanting to battle with others and see what else we can do. But if anything I kind of…no that isn’t it…I wanting to get away from the city is all. You ever get that feeling ever?”

Yoh would shake his head nodding at Toshi before he turned over to see the moonlight shine in the river water. But then Toshi would walk over to a tree yawning as he leaned against it thinking to himself on what is next he could think of doing. It was not the thoughts that flooded him it was the worry of pushing his body more and more and how to better the clan for something much more.

Think Toshi think, he would continue to repeat to himself but it was not that it soon came to him. That’s right the Hyuuga clan had powerful techniques already but even Toshi found a way to not use chakra with them. What if he had fused them together with the use of his element, could something like that be useful or damaging to him.

Yoh: “Yo you good?”

Toshi stood up nodding before he turned seeing a shadow on the river side as the wind came with a burst.

Toshi: “Is that someone training as well?”

Yoh: “It looks like it, but if anything do you think we should bother them?”

Toshi: “Meh, do you really worry about that crap?”

Both would stare at each other before shrugging as they continued to watch their shadow figure training. It was then Toshi moved a bit from his tree to cross his arms to continue thinking of a way to battle against stronger enemies. The same question would come back to him, ‘is it possible to fuse two things into a new thing?’

Training: END x7 + Weights +15%
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 23:44

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 5, 2, 10, 3, 10, 1, 2
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 08:04

At the time, Shao was focused on his training to know-- and like before, he was trying to perfect his use of the Wind style. Even though his chakra control was solid now, he still had to keep up his training for the power behind the wind style.

A breath came out of him as he thought. The wind style now would be possible to use for his own uses, but he had to find a way to utilize it in tangent with the gentle fist. The gentle fist directly targeted an opponent's chakra network. If he could apply a change in chakra nature with his own gentle fist, he could possibly drain even more chakra from the enemy and cripple them via striking their chakra points.

At the very least, his Rotation could utilize wind to intensify its defensive and offense power.

It was then he activated his Byakkugan-- intending to use the Rotation and mix in Fuuton to it. He began to perform the spin-- and tried to apply the wind change in chakra nature slowly.

at first, the Rotation was steady-- but when he used wind, it began to spin well beyond his intention. Shao quickly stopped, and the wind almost knocked him well off his feet. "GAH!" he gasped, and mentally cursed as he pushed himself back to his feet.

It was then, however, he saw them. His Byakkugan picked em up just outside the training area. "I know you're there!" SHao called out to the strangers. "Show yourself!"

As he focused in and they got closer, he recognized it. "I Know you... You're the man that left that package for my father... " SHao said, identifying Toshi.

(Training: Raise in Dex : 4. : Sanity: 3 ) quick learner.

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 08:04

'Exercise Dice' : 6, 2, 9, 7, 3, 1, 10
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 17:02

The focus on the young man’s mind seems to startle him a bit. Toshi was thinking he saw this person before but it was too dark at the time to even tell as the clouds rolled in covering the moonlight. It was until the rotation of chakra came from the body of the figure that Toshi tilted his head a bit confused but then turned to Yoh.

Toshi: “Hey, that’s a hyuuga member.”

Yoh: “Oh, what gave that away? Better yet how can you even tell from here?”

Toshi pointed at the figure and began to explain a few things to Yoh as it seemed he did not have much knowledge about the clans in the area.

Toshi: “You know for a shinobi you really do not study much, either way that rotation just now was chakra and its own of the hyuugas moves. As to which one…yeah, ya gotta study that on your own time.”

Yoh: “First off, I take care of money and supplies within the village, not dealing with whatever this is…Secondly I do study I just do not study other clan members it seems too weird its like stalking in a way.”

Both would stare at each other because of the difference in the talk but came to shrug it off as they turned back to stare at the figure whom now called out for them to show themselves. Turning to each other they nodded as Toshi sighed saying softly.

Toshi: *mumbles* “And…I think I know who it is…”

Yoh: “Okay…wanna explain that one pretty boy?”

Toshi: “It’s the Byakugan…its able to see through certain materials but…yeah its more less just follow me okay?”

Both would jump over from their hiding place, walking over on the river they glanced over at the young shinobi whom was training. Toshi sighed lightly as he figured whom it was for that split second before shaking his head.

Toshi: “Its you…the kid from before well now what a surprise this is?”

Toshi knew of the young male but knew only that he was part of the main family as well just like himself. But what was the kid doing here at this time. Plus what was the deal with the rotation technique he was practicing.

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 19:02

Shao waited patiently-- the delay and chatter of his friend was starting to irritate Shao. Not only did he had super-eyes, but he had good hearing too. "You do realize an owl could hear you 10 miles away, right?" SHao replied, sniping a bit at Toshi's chatter. "You're almost as bad as Kyle..." he sighed.

The memory of his teammate might have been an exaggeration. After all, Kyle was the one who always blew their cover with a flashy entrance. The sheer memory was making it hard for him to focus.

Still, he turned to the two new members as the moonlight illuminated the riverside. "Oh, the playing-dumb unwitting stranger..." He said, his words as sharp as wind style would be-- if he could finish. THough with the slashed leaves along the ground, Toshi could easily tell what Shao was trying to do. "Well... I am burning the midnight oil training. And you?" he asked.

(Training: All to Sanity: 1.10 bonus
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  EmptyWed Jul 18 2018, 19:02

'Battle Dice' : 18, 12, 2, 18, 19, 7, 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next