Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hardwork Quest [1/2] - Tsukiyomi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hardwork Quest [1/2] - Tsukiyomi Empty
PostSubject: Hardwork Quest [1/2] - Tsukiyomi   Hardwork Quest [1/2] - Tsukiyomi EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 03:26

Time and time again it would seem that training was the remaining thing on his mind. Yet it would seem to continue rushing to nothing but empty dreams and hopes. It continued down to the times he would never hope to ever again set foot into Konoha but it seemed that time would come every so often. The story of Uchiha Tsukiyomi it continues to go like a unpaved road that is filled with holes and mystery as this young man became an ANBU at such an age but also became a missing-nin because of lies he was told. Though it was never record it could because they wish for him back and knows he would return. Thinking about it more and more he turned away to stare into the nearby pond. Sighing to this view of himself he continued to show his face but the sharingan would appear and soon transform into the mangekyo only to fade again in the reflection.

Tsukiyomi: “I hate this…what was the point of this all of this…I ran from the people that tricked me into killing a friend then even more so they tricked my family into killing me…yet I want to go back to them…I want to return and show them I did not lose to their darkness to their evil plans. Can I really do that though…can I really stop them from even.”

Closing his eyes he felt like he was getting closer to the answer but it continued to slip away. As he pulled the blade yamato from his back he smiled at the blade and swung it a bit. It had been the reason for most of the things around him but it was time for him to return back to the world he thought he could leave.

Tsukiyomi: “You started this…if I did not take up the mission to go after you could my life have been different…could my life had been something else.”

Taking a rock he would throw it behind him only to hear it bounce into a cave. Taking his attention to the noise he heard metal from the cave. Shooting his head upwards as though it was some animal scared of the noise he walked over to the cave and looked down into it. Before having to walk slowly down into the darkness he noticed that it was starting to light up a bit as he reached the end. Placing his hand out he felt the cold touch of metal. As he leaned over he began pushing it slightly as it unhinged from the panel of earth. Walking into the darkness he felt like he could not return to the place he belong and felt as though this was the only way to finding out the truth.

Within the cave computers and coffins would be seen but the light was so hard to grasp as he turned to find a switch yet nothing. But finding a candle was even better as he released a bit of fire chakra from his mouth he lit one and continued to walk around.

Tsukiyomi: “What is this place? Even more so…is it a lab or something?”

Soon a door would open as a figure would come walking it out of it and leaning over. It was someone in a white bamboo outfit. Reaching back to take his sword Tsukiyomi would get ready for a battle but was soon pointed over towards the computer. To which it walked over turning it on. Blinking for a moment in confusion it would seem something was odd as Tsukiyomi carefully walked over towards the computer.

Sitting down he began to notice a file was already open it was created by someone but as he began to read it more and more Tsukiyomi’s eyes would try to turn away from it but be locked into reading it more again. As he heard the names Uchiha Madara and Senju Hashirama and even the Rikudo Sage would appear in the text and the tailed beasts and how they were collected but more so how the young man’s brother was located in this strange lab. It all started to come together as he stood up slowly looking at that bamboo figure whom would turn walking back behind a door leaving Tsukiyomi alone for a bit.

Tsukiyomi: “Asakura Grave…so you took my brother…here of all places but why…why are you really doing all this research could it be that he knew more things that I was not aware of. Even more so…he described the basic of how the world is and how twisted it had become could this be from experiences that he faced. Even then Tsukiyomi still had questions as he stood up slowly feeling a bit of sickness but running to follow the figure as saw the wide range desert underground.

Tsukyiomi: “What the hell is this now?”

He did not have time to ask as wood started rushing at him. The sharingan triggered allowing him to move to the side watching as the attack came crushing at him. Rushing into the battle he noticed the figure once again pulling out Yamato he leaned in and struck at the figure but only to be stopped by a pillar of wood. The element was known to Tsukiyomi he had seen this before with his trainings against Grave could this person be him. Though it was odd they would have split up to continue their own path. Jumping back to recover the figure had not once said a word.

Tsukiyomi: “No…this guy is not Grave even with him using this element I have never seen Grave use this technique before…even more so never seen him wear something like that. “

More wood continued rushing through the sand once more as he shook his head evading each branch crashing at him. Tsukiyomi was confused about this if anything but continued evading as that was all he could do. But then sliding to a stop he thought about it all. What was the reason he was running he had the ability the skills the jutsus…this was just like before as he knew, he knew he was running from something not just something everything in his life. This proved it that he was weak if he continued doing this. With that moment he leaned over and launched at the figure blocking the branches as they came crashing down on him. Breaking out he finally used his powers of his katon jutsus. Watching some of the branches burn he blinked for a moment.

Tsukiyomi: “These blades of mine…I shall cut a path where ever I wish to go…you will not stop me this time no…you will never stop me!”

The sharingan sharpen aiming at the figure once more as he vanished appearing behind the figure he gripped tightly striking only to be stopped by the pillar again. But he jumped back firing a katon jutsu at the pillar and returning with another powerful strike using his sword of fervor. Hitting the enemy leaving them standing only to fall over and turn into nothing but a wooden dummy. As he relaxed the sharingan returned to normal leaving him to turn walk away towards the desert again feeling the heat. Leaving the door he turned to see the computer but then back over to the coffins and only gripped tightly walking out of the strange lab shutting the door that would be lead him back into the light of day it would seem.

But as he came to the surface it was nothing but the moonlight shining as he could laugh loudly knowing what it meant to him.

Tsukiyomi: “HAHAHAHA, What a wonderful joke I come to leave the darkness only to walk into darkness that has light shining down onto this world. In the end I will be the mirror that reflects the light to those lost in the darkness then. I need to make my way back to Konoha though that is for sure. I need to continue walking a path that I will create with my blades…no…just one blade.”

Turning around he turned to see the cave that would lead back to the lab. He just smirked and turned his head to begin walking down the path he knew he wanted to get stronger and the path he would make was about to be created for him. Taking the blades placing them on his back he kept Yamato to his side more than before.

Rushing he continued to move faster and faster heading back to his location but jumped into the middle of an open field removing his blade and smirking as he jumped into the air practicing his style once more but then landed and then rushed cutting through a tree trunk leaving himself to step back as he took his blade carefully jumping into the air and focused on the power output of his strikes. Landing he would be left breathing heavily.

Tsukiyomi: “It would seem I’ll need to work on my speed a bit more…but if anything I wonder if…”

Closing his eyes he would began to focus as he opened his eyes smiling yelling out, “KAI!” with that the first gate unlocked allowing him to fire with great speed slashing through the tree leaving the tree unharmed it seemed but then sheathing the sword the tree would slowly fall over leaving a clean cut.

Tsukiyomi: “Hm, still needs more work and I’m gonna have to focus on striking with more power but at the same time increasing my reflex and speed output If I do not…I may be in more trouble than I can imagine. Though after training, I should head over towards Taki and obtain something else but is it really worth the trouble of obtaining and leaving without having any issue, no at my level or strength I have to do it another time I have to stay focus right now its more important that I do not lose track of myself.”

Turning his attention back to training Tsukiyomi continued to practice his swordsmanship leaving him to wonder will he be ready for anything that comes at him now. Even more so will it be allowed for him to battle alongside anyone else after the events that happen with him and Konoha. He was not being hunted but it seemed like he was being haunted by the thoughts and the dreams of his brother and friend that only cared for him in more ways. This time it seemed even more so odd for him to leave and have nothing to do with them but he could only think about the people in Hikari and think how could he save Grave from the darkness he was in.

Tsukiyomi: “Okay…with this style I should be able to do something at least…but I need to carefully think about how I wish to do it…If I screw up in battle…that’s it for me then. No…I will not lose to this battle and battles to come.”

Sheathing his blade once more he turned his attention over to walking away from the cave and heading towards the dirt route during the night to see the path was lit up with the light from the moon from which it was a sign to him that was allowing him to follow the light to where he needed to go as he continued to walk the path he knew that in the end he would have come down on himself but would one day return for his brother allowing him to one day bury him correctly but until that time he was best to leave him be for the time being.

Tsukiyomi: “Okay…return to Konoha is step one then afterwards, complete my part of the phases as I was told to do if anything this is going to be one hell of a ride for me better get moving before I get in trouble for just walking down a DARK PATH WITH NOBODY HERE!”

EXP: +1001
MF: 100
+1 Level Up
+ EXP: 13%
+ 75 AP
+250 AP [Level Up]
Back to top Go down

Hardwork Quest [1/2] - Tsukiyomi
Page 1 of 1