Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A Mistake in Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

A Mistake in Training Empty
PostSubject: A Mistake in Training   A Mistake in Training EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 22:15

Old Man: “Welcome to the house you wanted correct.”

That was a few days ago as Tsukiyomi had purchased a home beginning to living within it and smiling at the journey he had made to it. He had created a blacksmith shop within the home’s quarters allowing him to work on a few things but something was a bit off as he turned to notice someone was standing behind him.

Tsukiyomi: “Can I help you?” He was ask with a deep tone as he was still hidden behind his new mask.

Jounin: “It is true that you have returned does that mean you are going to begin following the orders given to you?”

Placing his hammer down carefully he turned slowly a bit as the sun was covered by the clouds that were moving across the sky as soon as the sun’s rays broke free both would vanish clashing with blades. As they continued pushing each other they would trade blows back and forth leaving only dust being kicked into the air as both would leave and appear before each other. Tsukiyomi came to a stop turning his head blocking two kunais but was taken by surprise as a hand grabbed him by the neck pushing him into the wall.

Jounin: “Gotcha kid…What!”

Soon Tsukiyomi’s body would only be left with a cloak as he came crashing down rushing with both swords of fervor drawn striking at the person. As they blocked each blade standing watching carefully he was confused for a moment.

Jounin: “What the hell is this kid?”

Tsukiyomi: “I’m not going to kill you but I’m curious as to what you want with me is all.”

Jumping back they both glanced over at each other as though they we were scanning each others body to find weak points. Even so Tsukiyomi tried his best to not use the sharingan to much. Vanishing each started back at each other leaving no opening for each other to catch them off guard as they appeared Tsukiyomi looked up as the man fired several fire balls at him .

Tsukiyomi: “Damnit…” Jumping back watching as they created small craters in his backward yard he gripped tightly on his blades before sheathing back up as this time he was returning back to his hand to hand combat.

The Jounin stood and watched as they pulled the blade back and rushed over as Tsukiyomi smiled grabbing the handle of the blade and pushed the person off with a thrust of his right shoulder. The sound of a rib cracking could be heard but at the same time the Jounin tried their best to grab onto the boy trying to stop the force as they were shot backwards onto the ground.

Slowly rising back up they were stopped as Tsukiyomi appeared with both his yamato and the jounin’s blade at the throat of the Jounin.

Jounin: “Now…hey let’s not do anything too crazy okay…”

Tsukiyomi: “Crazy, you came into my home destroyed my backward yard and believe that I will not take it out on you.” Pulling his arm back he struck the Jounin with his weight turning as it soon vanished into a puff of smoke. “Figured it would be a shadow clone…”

Jounin: “Looks like you haven’t gone and gotten rusty on me kid. Still have those moves of yours…so tell me something did you by any chance come back to say hi or come back to stay with us again?”

The Jounin’s words crossed over into Tsukiyomi’s mind for a bit before he sheathed his blades turning back over to glance at the person with his mask on. He just sighed heavily walking pass them.

Tsukiyomi: “I came only to return to my duties as a shinobi and push myself to a different level is all.”

Jounin: “So you obtained something did you not?”

Stopping in tracks he only continued facing the house as the jounin’s words came back. ‘Obtained…something.’ Thinking about it did he really obtain it or was it more so a gift to him. No matter it was not something he could have decided on his own without others help but it helped him understand something more.

Tsukiyomi: “I just grasped an understanding of the world and became more tuned to enlightenment. So I guess I did gain something from it all but in the end.” He stopped closing his eyes and turned as the jounin fired fireballs at Tsukiyomi’s face but they would suddenly vanished.

Jounin: “What…the hell did you do?”

Smiling at the fact he triggered his Mangekyou sharignan he was able to absorb the flames. Turning to his opponent once more he placed his hands into his pocket before turning to head back over to the house.

Tsukiyomi: “I plan on working with you guys but do not push your luck with me I again learned a few things.”

The Jounin smirked for a moment before turning to leave the quarters as Tsukiyomi went back into his home and started working on a few things as he took out some paper. He continued to sketch and sketch for a while as he finished only two armor like designs he then began taking them into the blacksmithing area placing them down.

Tsukiyomi: “Strange…I did not think about this before but could it really work…”

He turned to glance over at the swords of fervor but also Yamato as he then turned back to the armors. One had a name written on it but only a ‘W’ was seen while the other had a ‘I’ beside it. He then went back to working on several other blueprints for something as he finished he smile.

Tsukiyomi: “I guess these guys will have to be called, Morals…will do. But I will have to seek someone out before I finish making everything else if anything.”

Walking from the blacksmith quarters he continued to think of some ideas of what could be added for the powers but as he continued to think he would pause looking over at things. Removing the blades he studied over his each sword carefully trying to figure something about them. Why was the one he wields fight against the fire and use it as a power up. But then turned to look over at Yamato, he questioned that blade every time he used it in battle. Walking back into the bathroom as he left the blades he continued to question everything he does.

Tsukiyomi: “Once I was able to use the mangekyou to stop the powers of the fire. Could that mean…I can maybe.” Tsukiyomi turned to view a mirror as he closed his eyes opening them with the powers of the mankgeyou appear as he released the powers of Tsukuyomi only to have it bounce at him but he continued be caught in his own technique as he fell to the ground he then rebounded its powers off of him breathing heavily.

After several hours had passed Tsukiyomi slowly arose from his beat down from his own technique and shook it off a bit only to figure he would be dead but instead broke free after he rebounded it the first time. It just seemed to take some damage too him. Shaking it off still he took himself over to see that his blades were still locked away as he looked over at the blueprints for the next things he wished to create. Shaking his head he turned back to head over towards the bedroom as he laid down for a bit thinking out loud to himself.”

Tsukiyomi: “Okay…never again use a technique that could cause you to go brain on yourself ever again…though if you want to get better at something better continue using it. Geez…for someone that can be smart I’m a dumbass to a certain degree. Though I wonder how both Grave and Sakura are doing even more so the team I have not heard from them in a while.”

Closing his eyes he believed he was falling into a deep dream before he woke up back on the floor and sighed heavily only to yell out.

Tsukiyomi: “Ah shit I was still in tsukuyomi’s effects for shit sakes why do I do this to myself every damn time I want to test things. Never again never again next time I’m going to just use it on someone in battle is easier that way I swear it is.”

Ending

- Learned Mankegkyo Custom Techniques x2
- Trained Sanity x7 [Weights]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Mistake in Training   A Mistake in Training EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 22:16

Sanity x7
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Mistake in Training   A Mistake in Training EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 22:16

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 10, 3, 9, 10, 7, 6, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mistake in Training   A Mistake in Training Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mistake in Training
Page 1 of 1