Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Throne of the Nine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Throne of the Nine! Empty
PostSubject: Throne of the Nine!   Throne of the Nine! EmptyThu Aug 30 2018, 21:44

Arriving back at the Hikari Mansion to where he slipped over to see Sakura resting on the couch he smiled at her for a moment. Taking a slight pause it believe it was time for him to do what he believed was right for him to take care of everything at once. But at the same time he believed it to be the only way to break something he had been doing studies over. Walking outside he began speaking to the air and started to focus on his voice and message to be heard. Coming to the stop he saw the tailed beast finally start to gather together as they all appeared before him. Grave bowed before them and began to explain his reasons for calling them together once more.

Grave: “I’m sorry to come and ask you all for this…but I believe in order to what is needed to save the lives of so many…I must have you all be one within me if that is even possible.”

With that each one would began to glance at each other before coming to see that Grave was being serious about his actions for what he knew to what needed to be done.

Kyuubi: “Asakura Grave…what is the plan that you wish to take up and have this weigh so much on your shoulders?”

Grave turned to each of them and began saying, “Within another world there existed humans sealed from our world after a battle with them. I wish to join them back to our world but in order to do that I require the powers to do it.”

Each tailed beast looked over at one another before leaning over to him bowing their heads to the agreement.

Raijuu: “Be warned…you are taking a lot of powers into you at once so be ready!”

Grave smiled nodding as he lifted his hand up to each one placing a tail on him as he smiled he quickly made six hand seals as he placed the palm of his on their tails yelling out, “Throne of the Nine!” Each tailed beast had started to be sucked into his body leaving him breathing heavily as he fell to the ground having more than one in him but he stood up breathing heavily only to feel their powers growing in him as he smirked.

Grave: “Now my friends…its time we work on saving the world.”

400 WC:

+ Sealed The Tailed Beasts Within Grave
Back to top Go down

Throne of the Nine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox