Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Era of Dragons~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Era of Dragons~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Era of Dragons~   ~Era of Dragons~ EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 08:27

Hayabusa appeared on the scene to immediate chaos.
“Lord Hayabusa!” Eliot yelled. But it was quickly interrupted by the screams and an explosion. From afar, Hayabusa could hear the roars.
“Holy hell…” Hayabusa’s adrenaline took hold. He would typically be over fascinated, but his people are being hurt. Hayabusa bit his finger, before slamming it to the ground, summoning the One Tailed Beast.
“What the hell!?” Shukaku yelled immediately.
“Ok… Eliot, quickly, I need you to check on all of our locations to be sure we aren’t under attack else where. Find out what is going on. Shukaku, I need you to get all of our people to safety. I need you both to do so quickly and return to me as soon as you can.”
“Right/Understood!” they proclaimed. Hayabusa then jumped off to head to the location of chaos as he summoned a reactive tag from his inventory and sealed a fail safe in which if he were knocked out, his sage jutsu would activate automatically.
And off he ran, preparing for battle…
[174|174]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

~Era of Dragons~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Era of Dragons~   ~Era of Dragons~ EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 09:25

Roaring in the sky a large beast continues destroying things in its path. Seeing someone running towards it the beast came flying down hovering in the air watching. "Human surrender to my king or face your death."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Era of Dragons~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Era of Dragons~   ~Era of Dragons~ EmptyTue Sep 25 2018, 09:51

Profile:
Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Era of Dragons~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Era of Dragons~   ~Era of Dragons~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Era of Dragons~
Page 1 of 1