Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Pure Lake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptyWed Oct 24 2018, 15:07

Reo walked in the middle of Konoha. The village seemed so peaceful with the sun blazing overhead and the people chattering. It seemed so wrong after everything that had happened. The dragons had killed so many, and would return.

And it all fell on Reo’s shoulders. He was quite possibly the only one who knew that the dragonic seal wasn’t complete and that the dragons would return. He may be the only one with a clue as to how to defeat them when they do. Only a dragon can defeat a dragon, or so the beast had said. It was reluctant to talk, but it mentioned being able to be trained by one – and it seemed willing if its King hadn’t been demanding blood.

Reo would have to learn how to fight like a dragon. He just needed to find this lake.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptyWed Oct 24 2018, 15:44

Hayabusa spent the better part of the last say resting. The effect of the Dragon Curse had been obviously lifted. His chakra had been working at full capacity.
He spent a little time around his Uchiha clansmen; the few that still existed, as well as a little bit of time with his Father In-Law, helping him refurbish his shop.
High noon had dawned upon him rather quickly. With his Rinnegan eyes shining, and his Gesshoku Akatsuki cloak tied at his waist, Hayabusa had walked the streets of Konoha, heading towards the building to see a man he had much respect for; the Hokage.
Though, as he walked, he couldn’t help but hear the whispers of the young man who had saved the world had been here in Konoha.
“Hmmm… the Hokage will have to wait…” Hayabusa said to himself. He lingered, following the gossip of the crowds, until he had come to the child… ‘He’s… just a child… no older than my son…’ Hayabusa thought to himself. He approach the young boy with his hands to his sides. He recognized him as one of the participators in the Chuunin Exams.
“The savior of the world…” he looked down on him with his gleaming eyes. He bowed a bow that was not over exerted, but showed that it was more than just a courteous bow. “It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lydeck Hayabusa. I have so much respect for you; to be able to defeat the dragons somehow. At such a young age, at that. I had well enough trouble killing one. I couldn’t even handle my second. Might you have the time to share with me the details of your victory, young… Reo was it?”
[289|289]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptyWed Oct 24 2018, 22:53

Reo faltered as the powerful man bowed before him. It took him a moment to return the bow before he hesitantly could respond.

“I was merely a vessel for the Rikudo Sage to channel through” The young monk stammered as he exited his bow. He recognized that face. Hayabusa was the name of the shinobi before him. He was a Sand shinobi - like Reo. More than that, he was someone that Reo’s clan - the Gojisou - kept a close eye on whenever possible. He was in control of Shukaku, the beast that Reo’s clan was destined to contain. They needed to be ready in case Shukaku ever broke free from the control of Hayabusa.

Reo pauses as he thought, then decided to continue talking. This was Haybusa, after-all. “A little while before the dragons were released, I uncovered a temporary merger of our world with another. I know not the name of their world, but Trunks,Gohan,Goku,Vegeta,Broly, and Frieza were all powerful fighters. I befriended some and defeated others - but in the process, I uncovered the secret to the temporary merger. Magical orbs that could grant a wish. “

Reo paused for breath. He hadn’t told anyone the entire story as of yet, but Hayabusa was famous and practically an idol within Reo’s clan. He was the most trustworthy one can get outside of being a Kage. “I collected them, but found a dragon before I could use them. The beast and I fought a ferocious battle, but it decimated the countryside and flew away… “

Reo paused in his story once more, realizing that he had missed the beginning of the story. His true introduction to dragons. “I knew about the dragons before they were revealed then. I have the method to summon one in a large scroll on my back. I also knew that the Rikudo Sage had sealed them before. I’m impressed you managed to kill one. The one I faced said that only a dragon or one trained by a dragon can kill one. Anyway, I wished for the Rikudo Sage to come back and help. He channeled his power into me and cast two jutsu to banish the dragons...but they’ll return. The seal wasn’t complete…”

[sorry for the extra long dialogue.]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptyThu Oct 25 2018, 09:17

[It’s alright. I always write a lot of dialogue too. It’s just as important as the details.]
Hayabusa listened to the young boy’s description. He waited for him to finish his explanation of the events, before nodding. He turned, and somewhat beckoned the boy to continue walking, as he was doing, before Hayabusa stopped him in his tracks. He would walk along side him.
“That is quite interesting… well firstly, defeating the Dragon was no easy feat. Perhaps, I got lucky. I do know, defeating it left a curse on me that made it impossible to defeat the second. I specialize in research; in and outside of battle. In battle, it is an effective trait to have. The longer I fight somebody… or something; the more I gather knowledge. So I stuck around and fought him as long as I could; figuring out what works and what doesn’t work. Alas, I’m very glad you managed to put them away. Even if it is temporary. It gives me time to assemble resources, knowledge, and prepare for their return. The world was blindsided by their appearance…” he stopped for a moment. “Any idea of how they were released?” He continued.
“So… magic orbs that brought the Sage back. I must say, young Reo… I am both impressed and jealous. I would’ve loved the opportunity to meet him. I share his eyes, and his ways… but he was far beyond anything I could imagine. I applaud you for your quick thinking. I am intrigued about your scroll on summoning a dragon. How did you come across such a thing? I’d certainly love the opportunity to be there when you do it… assuming you haven’t done so already. And of course… curiosity consumes me…” Hayabusa turned and looked at Reo. “Had you not used your one and only wish that could grant anything in the world it seems, what would you have wished for?”
[320|609]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptyFri Oct 26 2018, 20:59

Reo began to follow Hayabusa - honored that this near legendary figure was allowing him to accompany him, wherever they were headed. AS he walked, he listened to the man. It was an interesting conversation - even if it was a bit difficult for the young monk. He was far from dumb, but he was a little starstruck and a little surprised by everything happening.

Villagers walked by, some glancing at the duo. Reo paid no heed - assuming that they, like him, were simply starstruck by the man in front of him.

"A curse? I...I may know a little bit about curses. I developed one before I became a Genin, though my research on them was always so I could figure out how to counter them. The Rikudo Sage mentioned that they were immune to the effects of Chakra, so I am not sure how to remove such a curse without chakra. I...I'm afraid that I don't know what caused their release. I had assumed someone had found a scroll similar to my own and freed one - but I talked to the dragon I fought before it escaped. It had mentioned coming as an army, with a Dragon King at their head that scared the other dragons..." Reo paused for a minute to think about his next answer as he walked. He had the scroll for a long time - since he was an Academy Student. The story was old and relatively uninteresting.

"I worked at the Odd Tree Library for a little bit while I was an Academy Student. Somehow or other. I ended up following a lead to a cave hidden beneath the sand near Suna. The entrance was buried, but shaped somewhat like a dragon's head. When I entered the cave, I found it completely decimated on the inside except for a single glass case - which contained this scroll. I opened it and was told how to summon a Dragon with it - but it spoke in Draconic. Not being able to speak that language, I went to the Hokage to learn what it said...there's one thing that I believe I'm missing. Heiki - the owner of the Odd Tree Library - said this to me 'he land is surrounded by liquid sapphire the ryu caller will call forth a might beast that obeys the caller and is one with their soul'. I have not been able to find this spot that I need to go to summon the dragon - though I will welcome the assistance of a Dragon Slayer in case the creature disobeys me."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptySat Oct 27 2018, 08:50

“Well, fortunately… the curse lifted when the Dragons had been swallowed by the sky. Well, I would say it wasn’t chance that you came across said scroll. Moreso… perhaps it is not chance we came across each other either…” Hayabusa pondered, as the words hit him. He stopped.
“Reo… do you have a Master or a Guardian? I believe I may have the second half to your puzzle in my resources. Thanks to your action, it has been saved. I propose you and I investigate this Ryu Caller, if you’ll have me accompany and reap the rewards of this opportunity as well. Of course, I’d need to speak with and, upon request, bring your guardian as well. Oh, I’m sorry…” Hayabusa stopped. “I cut you off before you told me what you would have wished for…”
[136|745]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptyWed Oct 31 2018, 22:15

Reo almost laughed. He did have his mother and father back in Suna, but he had been on quite the extended trip. His Jounin recognized that he was on a personal journey to solve this Ryu Caller puzzle. That and he wanted Reo to explore other villages and become a more well rounded ninja. His taijutsu was excellent, but his ninjutsu…not so much.

“Well, right now I have permission to travel on my own. They want me to become a more well rounded ninja and train at different ninja facilities…as for the wish, well…I don’t think I ever thought about it. I was originally collecting them because they came from another dimension of their own. I was going to fix the rift that caused that, but it seemed to have resolved itself in any case. “I think…maybe I’d wish for confidence. I’ve been a little shaken up at times when I don’t do as well as I feel that I should be able to.”

Reo paused for a minute. “Do you have any leads for the Ryu Caller that I haven’t thought of?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake EmptyThu Nov 01 2018, 07:58

“Interesting…” Hayabusa said, in regards to both his guardianship answer, and his ‘wish’. “Shame… confidence isn’t something I can provide. I could try to hypnotize you, but that effect would wear off eventually.” He reached into his cloak. He pulled out a kunai that once belonged to the fourth Hokage. “Well then… I have an idea. But, it will require us to go far from here.” He pointed the kunai at the boy, with a stern look, before twirling the kunai around and presenting him the handle.
“Keep this with you… it will allow me to come to you. Get your affairs in order here… I have something to show you. However, I have to go meet with the Hokage. It could be half an hour… it could be three hours. In any case, go get yourself ready for an adventure. You may be gone a few days, so if there is anybody you have to notify, do so now.”
[160|905]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pure Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pure Lake   The Pure Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pure Lake
Page 1 of 1