Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyTue Mar 05 2013, 18:28

Welcome Guest,
As you may not know I'm Omicron the new owner and manager of the Jidai site. I'm watching over the site and seeing how it progress throughout the beta test[s]. Once we've completed our 1 month testing and seeing how things go, the site will be fully launched now please note, only those that gain an email or have been contact personally will be able to join through the site. If your a previous member here you'll have a wonderful time with the new guru system[s] and chain of order. Also please note that their are manuals and some guides that should be read before creation of a shinobi. So do not miss the chance to read them. Thank you and see you in the world.

Omicron
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptySat Mar 09 2013, 20:16

How depressing. I was not contacted...
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptySun Mar 10 2013, 07:01

Please do not get the wrong idea, all of you have worked hard i'm making sure that the best come last as all details are worked out.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyMon Mar 11 2013, 19:45

You're good with your words, mate. I'll give you that. lol
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyTue Mar 12 2013, 04:59

What's wrong Haya, thought he'd completely forget about the strongest uchiha from NFM and pro NJ
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyTue Mar 12 2013, 13:52

Grave Breaker i don't know who you are but you are completely kissing ass right now so hard. Haya was not the strongest Uchiha.
What I do grant my dear friend is that He was good Company amongst me and My Friends Donte and Cara. And he basically gave me the foundations of my RP Skills.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 13 2013, 03:15

*Blinks and stares and coughs a little* if i were kissing ass i'd make sure my character Zelven will lean over and kiss haya's ass. But since he's no more...i'll have to settle with being an Asakura and giving him and wonderful sign that i'm alive as well too.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 13 2013, 08:13

And for the record Heise... I was the strong Uchiha o.o

Kissing ass works.

I just want to make sure I can fill an Uchiha slot, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 13 2013, 08:14

I'll give you guys a head start >.>
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi EmptyWed Mar 13 2013, 10:23

<.< and GO!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi   Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Neo Generation Shinobi
Page 1 of 1