Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training] Empty
PostSubject: Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training]   Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training] EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 18:36

It had only been the next day. Yet he found himself in a dangerous situation and this was all because he touched a flower pot. So what he had a little chakra in his hand and the flower grew. Chakra was energy right. He had no Idea who this Hashirama guy was. Or maybe he did know who it was and he just couldn’t remember.
Fact of the matter was Yukimura couldn’t remember anything. It wasn’t his fault (at least that’s what he thought). Yesterday he woke up in Konoha hospital, was interrogated by an Anbu Black Ops Member, Show the village by some creepy guy with blue hair, and was now trying to be killed by some creepy guy with Blue hair.
Yukimura hid behind a tree panting heavily. He had brown spikey hair that became a pony tail in the back. Underneath his head of hair was a red bandana with six crest pieces lined horizontally three on top of three. He wore a red jacket with no under shirt and white pants with flames at the bottom. His hazel eyes frantically searched around the area to see if he were to be seen. In front of him the man appeared with long blue hair tied into a pony tail. He wore that horrendous swamp green outfit.
“Yukimura You’re such a Baby.” He cackled as he stitched Yukimura up. During the “Training Exercise” Heise had managed to gently hurt him with a kunai knife. Yukimura stared at the giant gash on his leg. What Heise considered small wound was actually pretty large to some his age. He remembered panicking moments earlier.
“I’m going to die!!!!” Yukimura yelled as he laid on the ground with blood dripping from his leg.
“You’re Not Going to die.” Heise said laughing. Something about his voice though held a certain amount of Uncertainty in Yukimura.
“Heise-Sensei you stabbed me with a kunai knife.” Yukimura yelled pointing to the kunai knife which was still plunged into his leg. “Sensei Do something. Take me to the hospital.” The man stared at Yukimura. He then bent over and got closer to him.
“I want you to promise me you’ll be my student.” He said looking at Yukimura. Yukimura was still picking things up but he understood that he couldn’t have a real Sensei if he wasn’t at least a Genin. He said nothing but yet again It was a mistake on his part. The man pushed the kunai deeper in and Yukimura winced in pain.
“ALRIGHT” He cried out in sheer agony. The man smiled and pulled the knife out. Suddenly a green chakra appeared around his hand and cloaked it. He then put it over the wound. Yukimura didn’t understand the feeling but it was incredible. It was like an Orgasm in his legs.
“I’ve healed the Tissue up. It’s fully functional. We’re going to start training after I stich you up.”

After the Stitching him up Yukimura stood up. Something about him felt a bit different thought he didn’t understand what it was. Suddenly he fell to his knees. His hands clasped his head. Something was attacking him and giving him pain.
“What the fuck is going on?” He yelled suddenly he blacked out.

A man stood in front of him. He looked around at his hands and legs. He was in the body. He touched his skin. His sensory was there. He turned his head to the left and saw a mirror.
“Shit!” He yelled. “I’m the little boy.” He looked up at the man who obviously said nothing. In Fact he was frozen. On his forehead was a bandana with a metal plate across it. He looked at the plate and then suddenly it was if someone pressed play.
“You boy, 408. Come with me.” The man replied.
“Yes Master.” Did I really just say that? He questioned himself. It was as if he had no control over what was being said. His body moved without his say so. And suddenly a sharp pain pierced him.
“Master what was that for!?!” What is up with me saying master? And why am I feeling this pain? He asked. The man with the ninja headband turned around and looked at him. He pouted and knelt over. Suddenly Yukimura felt another pain in his body. He had been kicked. He flew over to the side and hit the wall.
“Because I felt like it. You Kids are weak. The Glory of Home will be renewed.”

“Yukimura wake up.”
His eyes opened and he looked around him. Another hospital. He was getting quite use to them now. Two days in a row though he wasn’t in any real danger. On the floor behind his head a girl sat panting. She had violet eyes and long black hair. She had been working on him.
“You’re back.” She said with a smile. Yukimura turned a faced her. The he realized where he had met her from. She was the girl who was in the Anbu uniform. But what was she doing here. Heise stood in the corner observing him.
“How are you feeling?” He questioned. Yukimura sat up right on the bed with his head turned to Heise.
“I feel fine. Like before. How long was I out?” He asked.
“About an Hour” Heise Responded. Suddenly Yukimura remembered the memory. He ran to Heise and Grabbed his Kunai. He then began to engrave a sketch on the hospital walk. Two squiggly lines over two squiggly lines. He looked at Heise and pointed to it.
“Unconscious, I got a memory. The man had a metal headband on his forehead similar to your but had this symbol instead of the one on your forehead.”
Heise raised an eyebrow. He understood this was no time to laugh. He walked over and placed his hands on Yukimura’s shoulder.
“Yukimura, I’m going to enlist you into the Academy. There you will find more answers than I have time. Is that Understood?”
“Yes Sensei”

1000 words
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training]   Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training] EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 18:57

1000 Words | 500 Words To Suiton | +4% Suiton | +2 HP Markers | 6 Trainings | Endurance Training | + 5 Exp | + 50 XP(500 Words Training) | 50 Bonus XP [Total Word/20] | + 3 Endurance

Roll For Endurance

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training]   Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training] EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 18:57

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training]   Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Heise & Yukimura 001: [Stat & Elemental Training]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox