Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: Leverage ::.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: Leverage ::. Empty
PostSubject: .:: Leverage ::.   .:: Leverage ::. EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 15:47

“Help me Yukimura” Oichi screamed as her body was being dragged away into the shadow. Yukimura struggled to run after her but every time he got closer the shadows pulled her back farther. “Reach out your hand!” Yukimura shouted in anguish but it was to late. The shadows had completely consumed her. He dropped to the floor and slammed his fist against the ground.
“It’s my fault!” Yukimura said as he began to punch the ground repeatedly. “I wasn’t strong enough to protect her.” Suddenly the moon began coming closer and eventually killed Yukimura.
Yukimura awoke from the dream breathing heavily. As he awoke a man appeared with the same umbrella he had. Yukimura was now convinced Mitsuhide was addicted to the umbrella. He turned and faced Yukimura angrily. “You led them to us!” Yukimura raised an eyebrow and was now getting confused.
“Is this a dream? Why are you so angry all of a sudden for no reason.” Yukimura replied. He slowly stepped forward while increasing his chakra pressure. It rose so much that the wooden wall began cracking. Yukimura now immediately began sweating. This was something he had never felt before. Mitsuhide felt… menacing. He was scared as he suddenly felt like he couldn’t breathe.
“Where is Oichi?” Mitsuhide yelled. Yukimura shook his head as he tried to back away but the weight of Mitsuhide’s chakra pressure wouldn’t allow him to move. “Shouldn’t she be with you?!” Yukimura managed to get out.
“Yukimura you tell me where she is or I’ll torture you in so many ways not even Konoha will hear you scream.” He yelled. Yukimura fell to the ground and was now vomiting. “I don’t what you’re talking about.” Yukimura said after the vomit escaped from his mouth. “And quit that, if you kill me you kill Oichi remember.” He said. Mitsuhide composed himself and turned and face the window. “I’m sorry.” Mitsuhide said. Yukimura wiped his mouth and sat against the bed frame which was all but destroyed. “Who is they Mitsuhide?” Yukimura said managing to get out his first question. He could hear Mitsuhide take a deep breath in and exhale. “The Ninshu Monks.” He managed to get out. Yukimura was now more confused than ever. “Isn’t that what I’m training to be?” Yukimura asked Mitsuhide. Mitsuhide nodded and turned to face Yukimura. “Yes and no boy.” He said not bothering to explain himself. “So where is Oichi?” Yukimura yelled now beginning to cry. If his only family was gone.
“It’s an attack on me.” Mitsuhide said though he didn’t sound to prideful of it. Yukimura could never tell what was going on in his masters head but today something seemed to be bother him a lot. “What’s going on Mitsuhide.” Yukimura said. There was a thin silence in the air that Yukimura couldn’t cut. Mitsuhide dropped the umbrella and turned to look at him. “The war is returning.” He said. Yukimura was getting frustrated with the parables his master told him. “It’s time Yukimura, that I told you about the War of the Ninshu Monks.”

512/512
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Leverage ::.   .:: Leverage ::. EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 15:48

+2 Suiton
Intelligence X 4
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Leverage ::.   .:: Leverage ::. EmptyTue Apr 30 2013, 15:48

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3, 3, 7, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Leverage ::.   .:: Leverage ::. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: Leverage ::.
Page 1 of 1