Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:; Rich People Problems

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:; Rich People Problems Empty
PostSubject: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:03

“He’s a Jounin now?” Yukimura said as he stood at the Mission Kiosk. The old man in the Konoha Garb nodded and looked at Yukimura. “You didn’t know? I would assume by now being your partner he would have told you.” The old man said. Yukimura couldn’t help but smile. Hayabusa never ceased to amaze him. He grabbed the two scrolls and bowed in respect to the man. He was surprised the man trusted him so much to carry to A-rank missions to his team leader. Normally, Genin weren’t even allowed to do that, but his team was different. Between him and Hayabusa, Their team had generated what most Genin did in 3 months in a short span of two weeks. Hayabusa and Yukimura were very efficient in their missions.

Yukimura walked away and sat on the bench waiting for his partner. Today’s uniform was slightly different than usual. His bottom most layer consisted of his black covert garb. Above that layer he had his Senju Clan armor with the red gauntlets as well. Over that he had a very light white cloth the Rokumonsen(the Sanada Clan crest). Yukimura had indeed changed in the span from their last mission. Yukimura was indeed a lot stronger and closer to becoming a Ninshu Priest. Off in the distance he could see Hayabusa walking towards him. He stood up and waved at Hayabusa.
“I see you saw the letter. Thor had a hard time tracking you.” He said referring to the bear who had given the letter to. Thor had become something of an assistant to Yukimura. “I’m short on cash and there some things I need to do.” Yukimura said. He then handed the two scrolls to Hayabusa. “According to the Mission Kiosk man, these two were specifically saved for us.” Yukimura said as he waited for a response from Hayabusa.

300/3265
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:08

The following day, after much working out, Hayabusa decided to relax for the day, taking a break before he were to go on his mission to Kumo. Upon preparing to go outside, Hayabusa let the warm sun beam onto his skin. He looked up into the sky before taking a very deep breath.
“Relaxation…” he said to himself before he looked back down to Earth. There before him, which made him flinch a little bit, was a bear. But this bear had been no ordinary bear. It had a hint of sophistication to it.
“Hayabusa-sama?”
“Uh…” taken aback by the ability of this beast to speak, Haaybusa raised an eyebrow. “Yea?” The being took a scroll out and gave it to Hayabusa. Very cautious, Hayabusa took the scroll. As he looked down upon unrolling it, Hayabusa realized it had been a letter from Yukimura. Hayabusa sucked his teeth. “So much for my relaxation…” he said. Hayabusa looked back up, preparing to say something to the bear that had now been gone. Hayabusa made sure the door was closed behind him. He began walking through the forest before reaching the village gates. He walked through, wondering if he should bother to stop and speak to Kokoro. He did not, however, as he took the alternative route.
Upon seeing his partner in the distance, Hayabusa continued at the calm cool pace in which he walked. He put his hand up to wave. As he made it up to him, Hayabusa slightly bowed.
“Is that so…” he asked. “Well then, what is the briefing…” Hayabusa said, as he turned and began walking towards the front gate, knowing Yukimura would follow.
[277|277]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:09

“We are to meet the Daimyo at coordinates 54 North and 30 East” Yukimura said as he followed behind Yukimura. Yukimura immediately sensed that there was something different about Hayabusa. His presence said it all in fact it slightly irritated Yukimura that Hayabusa was gaining strength so fast. He thought he would have the edge over him in the next battle but Hayabusa was quickly proving him wrong. Once they arrived at the gate Yukimura fixed his garb and looked at Hayabusa.
“I don’t know much about the Daimyo but all I know is that he is rich and has a lot of powerful enemies.” Yukimura said. “My body is up to the task how about yours?” Yukimura asked. He didn’t wait for an answer. He charged chakra to his feet and began running up the village wall. After than he began heading in the direction of where he was to meet the Daimyo with his Partner Hayabusa. He wondered how Oichi and Mitsuhide were doing. Yukimura and Hayabusa arrived after an hour of departure at the designated location and waited. Yukimura looked at Hayabusa and smiled. “I think we’re free to kill anyone who isn’t an ally.” Yukimura said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:09

Hayabusa nodded.
“So we are to be protecting him then…” he confirmed. “Great…” he really hoped that he didn’t HAVE to do any missions. But, until his partner became a Jounin as well, this was the best way for Yukimura to get Ryo. As he watched his partner climb up the wall, he realized that he was still faster than himself, but, not by too much. Hayabusa took his hands from his pockets, having two kunai at both hands. He threw them up as high as he could with attached threads to them. He stretched the strings with tension as he used his chakra and perfect chakra control to have him go air borne. As he flew, as if he were actually flying straight up in the air, Hayabusa passed the kunai. The kunai dislodged, as his chakra strings pulled them back to his hands. While he had been airborne, Hayabusa put them in his pocket. He met the top of the wall with a front flip, at the same time as Yukimura. They then both went on to their destination. As they both got there, Hayabusa nodded to Yukimura’s extra bit of information.
“Oh… by the way…” Hayabusa took something out of his pocket. “Here…” he handed it to Yukimura. “A World Map. I have two, so this one is yours…” he said. As they began walking towards their actual destination. “Also… I think my stay at Konoha is coming to an end. I have accumulated enough money and rank to start my own community. Idealistically, between here and Suna, south of River Country. “Yajuu Country. My village will be the Gesshoku Village. You are welcome to come, when I do. Also…” he began, before they met their destination.
“Ah… we’re here…” he said. He looked at Yukimura. “Well… you’re taking point.” He said.
[305|582]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:11

Yukimura received the scroll and thanked him for it. He then turned his head and noticed the cart was for the Daimyo was moving at a very fast speed. Yukimura turned his attention to behind the cart and noticed a band of bandits were chasing after it. The cart was then halted by another group of bandits who appeared from the bushes in front.
“I count twenty.” Yukimura said. He was wondering who were hiring these bandits. It was an interesting turn of events. He smiled as he bowed in respect to Hayabusa. “Let’s see how strong you’ve become friend.” He said as he lifted himself off the ground and in front of the enemies. He placed his hands together and began to form a complex string of Hand Seals. He placed his hand on the ground and immediately from the side of him Water began to rise and form into shape next to him. A an exact copy of Yukimura appeared next to him and smiled in cockiness. The clone rushed out and Immediately began attacking the mob of people that surrounded the carriage. The Real Yukimura stayed back and went inside the carriage and noticed the Daimyo freaking out.
“Who are you?” He yelled. “It’s okay. We’re the Ninja you Hired to protect you.” Yukimura replied with a smile. “Look out.” Instantly Yukimura dropped to the ground and made a sweeping motion at the feet of the enemy who had tried to stab him. Once the man fell Yukimura grabbed the kunai from his hand and stabbed him in the chest with it. “I’m not an amateur sir.” Yukimura replied. The Daimyo was indeed impressed by the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:13

Hayabusa had no idea where he wanted to begin. Hayabusa shook his head as he closed his eyes, quickly revealing his Fully Awakened Sharingan. Hayabusa followed Yukimura, jumping down into the carriage right after Yukimura. He looked the man they were protecting in his eyes.
“Go in to one of the emptry crates and go to sleep…” he said, as his eyes pierced through to his brain. Usually, a man of such high authority would not do something so degrading, but this man did exactly as he was told. Hayabuas looked at Yukimura. “Had to get him out of the way and out of sight. If they so happen to catch the wagon, he’s out of sight, so he won’t be an easy find or kill…” he said, explaining his method. He jumped out of the wagon, landing on the top. He placed 6 kunai tightly on the backside of it, as he used his chakra to form a rope around his body. He attached them to these kunai, before jumping down hitting the ground. He performed some seals before putting his hand up to his mouth. All of the shinobi ran right passed him, heading for the wagon. As he redirected the chakra into his feet, and the chakra strings were in full tension, Hayabusa’s body slid across the ground as if he were ice skating, using the chakra strings to pull him.
He finally unleashed the great fireball jutsu, having it explode on three of the men that were left behind, burning their bodies severly, but not killing them. Hayabusa turned his body to notice this sliding technique had him keeping up with the rest of the pursuers. Hayabusa took out his katana while have the chakra strings shorten, so that would bring him closer to the moving wagon, leaving him at a constant distance from it slightly shortening. He slashed the back of one’s leg, as he moved the chakra to the left side of his feet. This allowed for him to control his left to right movement. He had locked on to his next target…
[349|931]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:14

Yukimura was shocked at the motion Hayabusa had made with the Daimyo. “I guess you really meant complete the mission at any cost” He said to himself . The clone its own had managed to take out four men before being turned into water. Yukimura turned to Hayabusa who was handling his own. “Should i-“He thought to himself as he ducked a blade being swung at him. He sent a couple jabs into the man’s gut and then made an uppercut motion at the man. He had so many moves in his arsenal now that he didn’t know what to use. He figured Hayabusa had already seen enough of his techniques and that if he continued using them he would expose himself for the battle.
“I have to be worried about his puppetry” He thought to himself as he noticed the Kunai flying about. His distraction cause a fist to hit his face and send him flying back. He stood up and rubbed the bruise on his face. Yukimura was noticing the numbers were still dying down.
“I have too many thoughts.” Yukimura said, “I have to free my mind.” He grabbed two kunai in his pouch and threw them at the man coming closer to him. He thought about taking off his weights but he advised himself not to. He stood up and looked at Hayabusa. “I’m tired of playing around. “ He said as he began to look at his watch. “The Daimyo is late and I have some questions I wish to ask him. Shall we wrap up?” Yukimura asked. He didn’t bother to wat for an answer. He placed his hands together and began forming a string of hand seals. He placed his hands on the ground and a small Kanji circle formed. From the smoke of the Kanji circle appeared a regular sized bear in armor. He had a scar across his left eye that distinguished him different.
“Loki, what are you doing here?” Yukimura asked.
“I don’t know you summoned me.” He replied.
“Take out a few enemies than leave.” Loki willingly replied eager at the excitement to kill the enemy. As he began slaughtering away Yukimura began his own onslaught with a blade from the ground. When all was said and done Loki vanished and Yukimura turned to face Hayabusa who was finished up with the enemy.
“Wake him up please. I have a few questions I need to ask him.” Yukimura said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:14

As Hayabusa slid left and right, he slashed in all directions, slashing to either kill or slow down. Killing was not a necessity, nor did he care much for doing it. With only one of them left, Hayabusa tightened his chakra strings to have him accelerate forward, coming to eye to eye contact with the remaining one running towards the wagon. Hayabusa had his arms crossed as he smirked. He took his katana, as the man looked at Hayabusa, confused as to what had been going on. How had he been gliding without moving his feet at the same, if not faster, rate than that of himself. As he stopped running out of confusion, Hayabusa began to pull further away from him. He took his katana and threw it at the man’s heart. It hit, piercing into him, and through to the other side. It then came back out, as it had been attached to one of Hayabusa’s threads. He turned, grasping the katana and flicking the blood off of it, before putting it back into his hilt. He let the strings pull him to the wagon, and, though it entinguished some of his chakra, Hayabusa let it lift him in the air, as if to fly. He made a mental note of this, as he planned to make this a jutsu in some way. He landed softly on the top of the wagon, before jumping back inside. He opened the crate to see the man laying there with his finger in his mouth as he slept. Hayabusa left his Sharingan activated as hslapped the man’s leg to wake him up. He opened his eyes.
“Wha… what’s happening?”
“Nothing, sir… you were just taking a nap… why, in the crate, I couldn’t tell you…” he said. Hayabusa took a seat, as he let Yukimura ask him what he needed, trying to enjoy the rest of the ride…
[317|1248]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Yukimura couldn’t help but laugh at the comment Hayabusa made to the Daimyo. Yukimura help the Daimyo out of the crate and stood him upright. Before taking the time to talk to the Daimyo, he observed the surroundings. Besides all the dead enemies he noticed the Daimyo’s own personal guard was lying on the floor dead as well. “I suppose these guards were new?” He asked. It was a miracle that even the Horses were alive at this point. The Daimyo nodded “Yes, I wanted the more experience ones to guard my money.” Again a small chuckle came from him. It was only people with serious wealth who could say such things. “These men are all uniformed with a tattoo on their neck. Or at least most of them.” Yukimura began. “Do you have any enemies.” He asked. The Daimyo nodded, “Yes I do actually a lot of Enemies.” Yukimura put his hand to his face and released a sigh showing that he was already irritated with the man. “Do you know any that would want you dead.” He asked as he began to look for a way to speak to the man. “Yes, I know of plenty” The Daimyo said rubbing his large grey beard. Yukimura turned to Hayabusa.
“You handel this please.” He said as he began walking away and cursing the ignorance of people with money as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems EmptyTue May 07 2013, 18:16

Hayabusa raised his eyebrow as he had been passed the baton. He went from looking out of the window to looking at this man. He looked him dead in the eyes.
“Sorry to have to do this to you once again…” Hayabusa said. He tilted his head somewhat to the side before he straightened it back. He could feel that his hypnosis had fallen upon this man.
“Tell this man exactly everything he wants to know down to the specifics… not vague at all…” he said. He then stood up and prepared to scale the moving wagon. He realized this road was a little too bumpy and probably soon to go off course. “He’s all yours… again…” he said. Hayabusa jumped out and hopped on one of the horses, petting it down to sooth it. It had been a dangerous bout at first, trying to get to the head horse, hopping from one scared horse to the next, but it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. He had once helped manage a horse stable. Hayabusa slowed the wagon back down to a normal pace, putting them all back on course once again.
“We’ll have to stop and give these horses water soon…” Hayabusa said out loud, enough for Yukimura to hear. “Are there any midpoints around?”
[215|1463]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:; Rich People Problems   .:; Rich People Problems Empty

Back to top Go down

.:; Rich People Problems
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next