Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Birth of Shadow~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~The Birth of Shadow~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 06:43

Hayabusa made a pit stop as he and his horse began to tire due to the sun of the desert beaming down on him. As they stopped riverside, Hayabusa looked at his horse drop to the ground, immediate falling asleep. He sucked his teeth.
“It’s not even night time…” he said to himself. He dropped to the ground before he said out loud. “Then again… walking through the desert during the night time is a lot smarter than doing it during the day…” he said to himself. He put his hand in the ocean water and rubbed his hands together.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 08:34

He wiped his wet hand on his face, wiping the sweat and dirt off of it as the water dripped down his face. With his eyes closed, Hayabusa had began to feel slightly dizzy. He hadn't had this feeling since he was a child, but it resulted in a mirage. Then, he saw himself, much like when he fought for the Chuunin exams. He laid back on the sand, attempting to grasp his stability. As he opened his eyes, the bright sun became shadowed by something... a shadow on its own. He soon came into focus on what it was.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 08:45

What it was almost made him flip out. There, before him once again, was himself... a dark shadowy figure of himself, but he knew it had been himself through the green eyes... at first thought he considered that maybe it was his mother, but he then grasped the change in his Sharingan eyes with a fully awakened Sharingan. The hair had been black. Hayabusa tried to get up, but it was as if he had been numb.

"Who... who are you..." Hayabusa asked. The face came into focus, as it smirked and began to open his mouth.

"I am you..."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 08:56

"Jeez..." Hayabusa said out loud. "I need to wake up..."

"This is no dream... I am the darkest corner of your mind, your heart... your desires... the dark side of you in which you have yet to let yourself embrace." he said. "I am your subconscious..." this shadow said in a deeper darker voice.

"Is that so?" Hayabusa asked, as he began to laugh. He closed his eyes as if to ignore it. He opened them again, and there he was, still there, except the Sharingan had glowed three inches from his own face. It became quickly awkward just now.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 09:06

Hayabusa tried to jump up, but he could not.

"Hayabusa... you will accept me. We will share one body, as two different minds. I am Shadow... your darkest shadow. We are Yin and Yang to a whole. And, you will do this forcingly..." he began. The shadow put his forehead on Hayabusa, and Hayabusa's body began to shake as though he had been having a seizure. The shadow began to seep into his pour and invade his mind. After the excruciating pain, Hayabusa woke up in a cold sweat and a punding headache.

"It... it was just a damn dream?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 20:57

Hayabusa sat up completely, realizing that the light of the full moon had been beaming down on him. He stood up, as he looked at the horse, who had also been up, seemingly ready to go and well rested. Hayabusa packed up everything and saddled up on the horse, kicking his feet to his side. The horse ran through the sand, as Hayabusa tried to piece together what had just happened. Eventually, he simply tried to forget it.
The following day, Hayabusa had arrived at the gate of Konoha.
“HAYABUSA!” yelled the gate attendant. Hayabusa waved back at him kindly.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:02

“Where’ve you been?” Hayabusa was asked. Hayabusa stopped, letting the horse into the transit stable.
“I have decided to build my own village. It is currently in the works, but its population is about to reach 75… and increasingly fast.” Hayabusa said. He slipped the attendant a card that would allow him to enter the village as a citizen.
“If you decide you need to relocate… it is Beast Country, South of Iwa and North of Suna.” He began. The man bowed and smiled.
“Thank you.. . I will consider it…” he said, before Hayabusa began to walk further in.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:07

Hayabusa’s head then twitched, as he saw the red eyes of himself on a black snake, as it slivered in the dark abyss of nothing.
“You dare invite weaklings to our village? A mere gate attendant? Kill him…”a dark voice… the voice of his ‘shadow’ said. Hayabusa’s hands began to move towards his kunai before he came to his senses. He stopped, shook his head, and began to walk deeper into the village. He got to the shopping complex that had been all too familiar. He went in to see Kokoro slave working as usual, with dough all over her.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:12

She stopped and looked blankly at him. She then looked pissed before putting her head back down and continued working.
“Kokoro… what’s wrong…” he said.
“You… four weeks…” she said.
“Kokoro… please… I went out to start my own country… my own village. I know I should’ve said something…”
“Yea…” she said.
“I’m serious… I succeeded.” He said. She stopped and looked at him.
“You know what… so what…” she said. She was really mad. But what was worse was that Hayabusa’s insides screamed again. He saw himself slash her head off with his golden hilted katana with one slice.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ EmptyTue Jul 09 2013, 21:18

Hayabusa shook his head once more. This was beginning to get too intense.
‘Let me out… give me freedom or I will force it on you…’ said the dark voice. Hayabusa shook his head, looking at Kokoro.
“Look, love…” Hayabusa brought out two cards. “You and your father are welcome to set up shop in my village. I’ve already built you a store, bigger than this. You have a month to decide before I assume you will not come. Free rent, just pay your taxes… can afford some extra… help…” he said. Hayabusa turned with his hand on his head…
[1000 Words]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Birth of Shadow~   ~The Birth of Shadow~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Birth of Shadow~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next