Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14 2013, 11:03

Jutsu Sucessful
Melee 1 Failed
Melee 2 Failed
Melee 3 Sucessful
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 13:14

Within the few moments, thetag that read mirror was thrown into the air glowing a bright white only to fire the same jutsu at the incoming one. With the same magnitude both attacks had cancel each other out. The lfet a small chance of the guard being let down as the guard was staring at the explosion. Soon to phyiscal attacks came across missing but only to havea foot make contact with his face. THe force was strong enough to cause him to loose balance.

As he was sent backwards sliding on the dirt ground, small rocks were scratching up his back while sliding but pulling his hands backwards and pushing up. The gaurd was able t odo a back flip to recover. Rubbing his face having blood running from his mouth. The guard could only smile having his red teeth showing. "Not bad...not bad at all...but tell me something...what do you plan on doing with these items shinobi!"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 14:50

Shadow smirked under his mask as he stood with his left hand up making one seal in preparation for anything.
“Hmmm. Well… I am not a man of lies. I have yet any true intentions. However…” Shadow pulled out the scroll of Jikuu Manipulation. He had almost broken the barrier of knowing how to conduct said jutsus. “This pretty little scroll tells of a tale… of being able to warp through Time and Space. To be able to carry on the great Yellow Flashes legacy as… hmmm a Black Flash perhaps…” he chuckled a bit. “That idea puts curiousity and ambition into ones life… and I am a man of discovery and knowledge… and history. The historic value of those kunai… having those items as a WORSE case scenario is something special. Its win-win-better win situation…” Shadow stepped his right foot back.
“Any more questions? Do you yield?”
[148|691]
PASSIVE & PREACTIONS
- Sharingan Upkeep [CD 15]
- Quick Learner [+ 15 INT]
- Spiritual Energy [+75 SE]
- Powerful Chakra [+ 75 CHAKRA]
- Genius [-15% Jutsu Cost]
ACTIONS
- ½ 1 Handseal

+ Health: 791/791
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 1388[1276]
+ Spiritual EN: 842[872][947]
- - - Chakra: 2230[2260][2335][2410][2380][2163][2148]
- - - - Mind Chakra: 421[436]
- - - - Chakra Control: 100%

+ Strength: 312
+ Endurance: 356 [376]
+ Speed: 322
+ Reflex: 348
+ Intelligence: 421[436]
+ Luck: 000

> - EX Attributes - <
Tool: 025
Weapon: 021
Marital: 035
Molding: 052
Resistance: 31
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 15:43

Shaking his head rapidly with force, "Never...besides...what village you with fiend!" The man was trying his best to gather as much information in order to see if one of the neighboring major countries where behind this. If this was a new threat things would seem bleak once again for Konoha. Its times like this that make other wonder how the village's ways have not changed yet.

Glancing downward at the man's right foot moving back. It seemed like a signal for something but gave birth to an idea. "So...you wish to carry on the great 4th legacy. Turning from something of pure light and goodness to a dark and twisted pleasure of your own wealth and power. Thats truly worthless scum!"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 18:42

“Hmmm… it is obvious you will not give me what I acquire. I suppose… I shall begin my tradition here. I have answered one question. In asking a third, you will have signed your death warrant indefinitely. But… as this being your second…” Shadow sighed.
“My origins are of course of the Uchiha Clan…” he pointed to the revealing side of his mask that showed his actually eye, rather than the other side of the dark glass. “However…” Shadow twitched for a moment as he chose his words carefully. “I am obliged to tell you I am of the Mist Village… I assure you… this is not on their orders. I am a simple Missing Nin that desires the finer things in life and in need of a home that can… accept the things that run across my mind… embrace it even.” He said. He stepped up once more, holding the seal.
“What makes you think… I am Dark and Twisted? Stereotypical… you see a cloaked man, with a Sharingan, and a hidden face, and you automatically think he is dark? Truth is… I am a little bit. But, fret none… I will be sure to use said power in its glory. For all you know, that Kage had darkness of his own. Of course they wouldn’t put it in the history books…” Shadow performed two more seals and finally put his hands down to his side.
“Now… do you value your life so little that you’d protect these items that are kept up in a room and can’t be admired for their worth?”
[264|955]
PASSIVE & PREACTIONS
- Sharingan Upkeep [CD 15]
- Quick Learner [+ 15 INT]
- Spiritual Energy [+75 SE]
- Powerful Chakra [+ 75 CHAKRA]
- Genius [-15% Jutsu Cost]
ACTIONS
- 1 2 Handseals

+ Health: 791/791
+ Physical EN / Stamina: 1388[1276]
+ Spiritual EN: 842[872][947]
- - - Chakra: 2230[2260][2335][2410][2380][2163][2148][2133]
- - - - Mind Chakra: 421[436]
- - - - Chakra Control: 100%

+ Strength: 312
+ Endurance: 356 [376]
+ Speed: 322
+ Reflex: 348
+ Intelligence: 421[436]
+ Luck: 000

> - EX Attributes - <
Tool: 025
Weapon: 021
Marital: 035
Molding: 052
Resistance: 31
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16 2013, 20:35

Smiling heavily and starting to laugh, "Seems...the value of my life is nothing compared to the value of these items. Before I meet my end I have you know that the power you seek will only destroy in the end." Reaching back and pulling a scroll that reads 'Item of a Thunder God' Coughing up a small amount of blood as he took a kunai stabbing himself with it. The mirror tag was placed on him as well as he smiled.

"Mirror tags are very deadly...as they can either pull one into a world of reflection or reflect something!." As the tag started to glow it was timing backwards from 5 seconds getting ready to absorb in the shinobi and the kunais with him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 17:42

Shadow unseeingly rose his eyebrow as his opponent stabbed himself. He didn’t even get the final hit. He had a feeling that this person was not even dead and this seal would take him elsewhere. Which would be smart. But, Shadow had no time to make sure he was dead, or raid his pockets even. The scroll had been there, clear as day, and he prayed it had not been a decoy. The number showed 5, and immediately went down to four. His eyes widened.
“Shit…” he said. He wasn’t going to make it to him fast enough in time.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 17:56

“Damn it… I have to…” he said. His Sharingan did not pick up any body around him, nor did the chakra reader. He threw three kunai immediately, attaching chakra strings to them, controlling them to immediately, with two seconds left, pierce the ends of the scroll and begin to bring them back to him. The scroll went from 1 to 0, and like that, in a swirl of space, the man began to disappear in a vortex. Shadow backed away as the vortex grew. It began to pull a gravitation force on the scroll. Shadow pulled with all he had.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 18:03

He chakra thickened as he put Hayabusa’s mastery of puppeteering into it. In the nick of time, it began to come back towards him. He had successfully bested this trap. He pu the kunai away as he caught the scroll with his left hand. He sighed, as he was disappointed in having to use his other half’s jutsu to accomplish this. But, he figured that there may be a time where Hayabusa would do the same. He turned and began to walk away, as he had been looking at his scroll. He put it in his pocket, just for now.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 18:09

He figured he would unleash this power when he got to the cave to make sure Hayabusa’s stuff had still been there. He began to walk down the hill and in the distance, he range finder could catch at the bottom people beginning to come up the hill, no doubt, in pursuit of himself. He ran the rest of the way to the cave and bit his finger, swiping it across the scroll. There before him, 10 kunai with three sharp prongs and a long handle with a stamp on it had appeared. He observed there beauty for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24 2013, 18:14

The moment had gone, as Shadow had to throw one into the depths of the cave, for when he learned the jutsu he would have a mark here to transport to. He closed his eyes to meditate, as he took a deep breath and his hair turned red. The mask went from a mask to a simple ear piece. He kept the cloak on as he put on his pure white clothing and hat and strapped his puppets to his back. Putting the kunai away, not having time to admire them himself, Hayabusa shrugged as he began to casually walk down the hill so that he could get by the men that had been at the bottom of the hill pursuing Shadow.
As they neared them, they stopped him. His Sharingan had been reverted.
“That… isn’t him.” Said the one Shadow injured.
“Sir… did you see a dark cloaked Uchiha from the Mist on your way down…”
“I apologize for the inconvenience… I had just awaken from a nap… I’m sorry…” he said slightly bowing.
“Very well… COME ON! Let’s find the bastard.” They ran by as Hayabusa shook his head. He began to walk once more. It had been time for him to go back home… to Gesshoku Village…
[210]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}   ~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Fourth's Kunai...~{Shadow}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox