Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A Move?!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

A Move?!? Empty
PostSubject: A Move?!?   A Move?!? EmptySun Jul 21 2013, 22:40

Dear Members,
  > As you all must know the site is something that we keep up high and try our best to keep it maintain. But sadly due to recent events of this editor and having to rework everything. We have decided...to close down the site...

> That is something you are use to hearing huh? Well we're not closing down. I wanted to try and go this small route and see what happens to you all. But no really, because of this damn editor issue we are finding small ways of fixing the site. But still having small troubles. This doesn't chance anything though lucky. I've heard news of a site that is like MSN Groups. Designing wise. But we will still be updating here while we have another team design on that end.

> So understand we will be still OPEN! so don't slack off...*cough* Grave *cough* That is all everyone please enjoy, oh the event is going to start, next week cause of the issues. See you all later on.

- o -
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

A Move?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Move?!?   A Move?!? EmptyTue Jul 30 2013, 06:26

As we are getting ready for a move please insure that some information may be getting changed. Because of the move we are getting ready to launch. If you wish to understand move, Grave has more information on this as he was the one to speak of about this. For he was the one that has informed me of the idea. Thank you everyone please hold on to this and be ready for everything.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

A Move?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Move?!?   A Move?!? EmptyTue Jul 30 2013, 09:09

Here we go again, round I don't remember lol
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

A Move?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Move?!?   A Move?!? EmptyWed Jul 31 2013, 00:43

I find it better a lil...only because I HATE WHITE EDITORS! IF THE SITE WAS BLACK WITH NO WHITE WHY THE FUCK WOUD IT BE SO BLANK!
thank you lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Move?!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Move?!?   A Move?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

A Move?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox