Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} Empty
PostSubject: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyTue Aug 27 2013, 14:54

As the sun beamed down on Hayabusa’s body, he had come closer and closer to the lair of the First Tailed beast.
“Hayabusa…” something said in his head. Rather… it was his wireless headset speaking to him. It had been the voice of his sister, Kasumi. “What the HELL do you think you’re doing…” she said.
“I am going to defeat the beast.”
“Alone?” Hayate, his older brother, questioned.
“Yes, alone.”
“Now hold on a minute…” Hayate said, before being interrupted by Kasumi.
“Hayabusa… he destroyed our whole village and killed our mother. What makes you think you can handle him alone?”
“Kasumi… have you not seen what I have birthed, and pulled together colors to make a masterpiece? Our population went from 25 to 10000 in a matter of a month and a half. I have understood my destiny as a leader and an aggressor…”
“Hayabusa…” the voice of Genshin said. Hayabusa stopped in his tracks as he waited for words of disappointment.
“Sensei…”
“… from now on, I am Uncle to you. Do what you must and get closure on this… fulfill your mother’s dream…” he said. Hayabusa smirked as, now with this boost of confidence, he was sure this battle would be something he was going to win, or die trying. As he walks closer, he could feel the aura. He muted the headset so he could only hear, but not be heard. He looked behind him to see hundreds of his villagers out there who had come to watch him. As he came to the lair, he performed a seal, redirecting his voice to echo within the lair.
“Come on out, Beast… I have a proposition for you…”
[282|282]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyThu Sep 19 2013, 07:54

(OOC: BUMP)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptySat Oct 05 2013, 17:37

Auto win?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyThu Nov 14 2013, 22:52

Now How would that be counted as a Auto Win if the battle couldn't really be started as the Wind Country is still locked? Just wondering was it unlocked and I didn't get the memo cause if so...humm I'm the kazekage mind ya'll. Just playing about everything yet i believe it would be an auto win but that's all up to Omni there.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyFri Nov 15 2013, 08:27

Back in August Omi said I could fight One Tailed Beast. He was also originally supposed to RP him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyFri Nov 22 2013, 03:30

Hmm, well if that's the case then I'm allowing it to be continued this Saturday if you are still up for facing it. Just been caught with business and work life.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyFri Nov 22 2013, 07:38

Lol don't you think its a little too late to save the site though? I'm down for it, of course.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyTue Nov 26 2013, 09:36

Nah, The only reason We had to stop was because of Omni and I getting hit with school and work. That's why I'm happy I'm actually getting free time to work on it as well. Omni is busy with school until weekends but I let him catch up on studies before he comes to help me. Plus with the move having to be on a HUGE hold I was a little pissed. But I've gone over with him some of things that should be removed since we are going on to a new site system. Should make things a little easier, he's working on a design for a calculator for the site. But not sure if he'll be able to get it done until after December.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyFri Nov 29 2013, 11:06

A new system again huh. Aright then. Proceed.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} EmptyMon Dec 02 2013, 10:49

Its the same just modded because of the location does dice rolling a little different so what ever you experienced here will be on the new location and you don't have to be restarted or anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}   Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM} Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind Country: ~The Potential Kage's Test! {Hayabusa|One Tailed Beast}{Open DM}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next