Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Why Am I Not Surprised

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13 2013, 20:23

puto, I've always had more contacts lol, but the question remains... I'm doing my part tomorrow, what are you doing Haya?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14 2013, 07:24

Being the most active member is what I'm doing.
Also used to be the most Guru updating until I lost confidence in the site's ability to stay alive.
I've done enough the past few sites. When it comes to 'doing' my 'part', I'm retired.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14 2013, 16:05

apparently your not retired puto, you're rping right now and you have a title that requires you to update, so get your part done, if not give up your title and/or position o_O

then again idfc lmao
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14 2013, 17:58

Alright then.

From this point on I am an ordinary member. OMI! Strip me of this power!
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16 2013, 19:15

Its not about doing your part or whos doing what anymore. Its showing that people are not truly into rping as they were back then nor into a series of rping that is almost over. I've tried gaining members but no luck as come even visiting other sites.

But if you wish to be an OM. then I can allow that to happen. Which allows me to place more work on Grave as well. Which he cannot turn down.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17 2013, 09:43

my thoughts are nobody is going to RP at a site that inactive with only 4 actually rping members and still can't be managed completely.

What ever happened to that move?
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17 2013, 16:39

This...
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17 2013, 17:52

I lot of the people that I know either have stopped roleplaying or I have lost contact with them. Try advertising, Making a facebook group to draw more members.
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 17 2013, 20:20

The move is on hold because of the coding issue that cannot be solved without the owner of the hosting site. Grave is also looking into the reason behind it. But as he has been "missing" for a while now and just shoots random phone calls to the house. When I need him most, as for the site. I need other forms of media to show the site off and show it works to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I Not Surprised   Why Am I Not Surprised - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Am I Not Surprised
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox