Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:10

Later on, as Hayabusa played and trained with the children of his Uncle’s dojo, the sun had finally gone down. It had been time for all children to go back to there homes. As they watched them all leave, Hayabusa sighed.
“What is it?” Genshin asked him.
“I miss this… maybe being the village of such a big space isn’t what I was cut out to do. I lose the ability to be personal with people. Not enough… time in the day.” He said, as he slowly began to get lost in thought. He put in the back of his mind to remember to try to see if he could research a Genjutsu that puts a time gap on both he and another’s mind. A pleasant Tsukiuomi. Hayabusa looked at the sky.
“I suppose… it is about that time.” Hayabusa said. Genshin nodded. Hayabusa put his earpiece on and pressed the button on the side.
“Eliot… can you send a mass message to the remaining five council members to begin making their way to HQ.”
“Of course…” the voice said from the earpiece. Eliot went broadcast.
“Shadow, Ayane, Hayate, Kasumi, and Yukimura, please make your way to the headquarters. Many important matters regarding the future of Gesshoku Akatsuki and Gesshoku village must be discussed.” He said. Hayabusa looked at Camo from a distance, as he had been following and sticking by Hayabusa the whole time.
Elsewhere, in Shadow’s secret lab, where his creations had been, Blaze and Venom were sparring. Flash had watched from above.
“Guys… Our master has instructed Shadow to be at the council meeting.”
“Yeeeeea… . sooooo what…” Blaze said, as Venom punched him in the face. Blaze erupted into flames, crawling up his arm, and reconstructing behind his back. The snakes had been slivering on the perimeter around Flash, who seemed to be the calm one as of now.
“Hayabusa must also be there…” he said. They stopped.
“Oh…” Blaze erupted into black flames again, wrapping around Venom’s scaly skin like an armor of fire. They grabbed the Gesshoku mask and cloak of Shadow’s, and the snakes crept up the duo’s leg. These combined efforts made up a portrayal of Shadow. Flash walked to them, putting his hand on his shoulder, and instantly teleported to Shadow’s office in the head quarters.
In the grand office at the top of the structure looking over both the lair of Shukaku and the village, Hayabusa sat in the grand council head of the table, as Genshin stood at the window looking out. ‘Shadow’ entered.
“Welcome… brother…” Hayabusa said to his alterego’s creation. “Please… take a seat, as we wait for the guests to arrive. Please have your lieutenant stay outside.” Venom turned to Flash and nodded. Flash flickered outside. Hayabusa knew Shadow’s creation remained in the room, as Camo had the ability to mend into surfaces undetectable to the naked eye. Eliot came in and took a seat as well.
“Now… we are missing only four…”
[497|497]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:34

“It must be time” Yukimura said as he noticed a yellow snake slither on its belly in the green grass. He stood up and stretched and turned around to face a Red Headed Girl. It was Uzamaki Diao. She had stayed around for a little bit to ensure that she and her clan were safe. He face seemed more frantic than usual. In fact she wasn’t her normal cherry self.
“Diao-“
“The Uzamaki clan is being attacked” She yelled cutting of Yukimura. Yukimura stepped up to her and raised an eyebrow.
“How sure are you about this?” Yukimura replied. She gulped.
“I held my brother in my hands and watched him die. He gave everything to deliver the message.” She said. Yukimura turned around and noticed two more yellow snakes. It must have been very urgent if they were sending council snakes.
“I will save your family. Give me two days to arrive.” Yukimura said. His body disappeared.

Somewhere in the village Yukimura appeared. He slowly made his way to the hideout where Gesshoku was with his uniform. Once there he noticed Arashi & Heise were standing at the door waiting for him. Yukimura looked at them wondering how they made it to the hideout before him.
“We have a lot of missions to undertake” Arashi said as they made their way to the council room. Yukimura released a sigh.
“Yeah tell me about it.”
The trio came through the doors and there Shadow & Hayabusa the most familiar to him sat. Yukimura looked at the other members who he had hardly seen if ever before. It was an interesting mix of people. Yukimura turned to Hayabusa.
“Can we hurry this along? I have a clan to save from extinction.” He said in a dry tone. His heart knew it was the best thing to do even for his own clan. Yukimura motioned for the two subpartners to stand outside and they did.
“What’s the meeting about?” Yukimura asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:35

“Well, hello to you to…” Hayabusa repliedto Yukimura as he entered. “Just a few more minutes. We shouldn’t be long than an hour. Where is your destination? If it’s somewhere near Fire, Wind, or Earth Country, Shadow can take you there in an instant, so you’ll have time to spare.” He said. Not long after, Hayabusa’s brother, Hayate, with his short red hair, appeared at the door, with their baby sister, Kasumi, right after.
“Alright. We are all here except…” he began,right before the purple haired girl, known as Ayane, also familiar with Yukimura pre-memory loss, stepped in.
“Ayane…” Hayabusa said. “Lovely… can you please close the door.” She did so, and they all sat at the long rectangular table with a flaming phoenix carved into it. “Ok… we can begin. And we have quite some decisions to make and missions to begin. Firstly… the most controversial thing… for those of you unaware…” he said, as he looked towards his older brother, who still seemed angered. “…last night, we were attacked by Rock Ninja. You see… I single handedly took down and tamed Shukaku, who has agreed to be a citizen, protected, and protector, of our village. One hundred Rock Ninja ambushed us at the dead of night, in attempts to strip our new friend from us. Shadow and one of his recently ranked Dragon, Eliot, and myself, as well as some of our Wolf and Bear ranked members took all of them on, and left no survivors. My question to you all… as the council or this village, and the Phoenixes of our army, and because I cannot make this decision myself, this is to be voted on amongst the seven of you…” he took a brief pause, looking at each and every one of them.
“Do we… go to war with Iwa…” he said. The rest looked at each other. “The table is open for discussion.”
“Well…” Hayate said. “It seems as though we are not fully prepared for war. Our village is still an incomplete product.” Hayabusa clenched his fists, but at this point, he cannot say anything more until it is asked of him. “We will lose a lot of man power going up against a major power…”
“However…” Eliot began. “We out number them by thousands. And we can afford to expand as well.”
“But what about the lives that would be lost…” Kasumi chimes in.
“True…” Genshin adds. “We do have many funds. And, we could expand as well as invest in some military training. But… I don’t know…”
“Also…” Ayane began. “With this victory, we could be the sixth Major country. We would have made history. A Five Kage summit would become a Six Kage Summit. We already have allied tied with Konoha. I’m sure if we invest in the Sand Village’s rebuild, we could have them too. Iwa thinks they could attack us because we are new… we can’t be shown up like that to the rest of the world. What will our citizens think of us? I vote War.” She said. She looked to her side, to supposedly ‘Shadow’.
“War…” he said in his deep voice.
“Peace.” Kasumi said.
“Peace.” Hayate followed.
“Hmmm… I… think I have to vote Peace…” Genshin said. Eliot looked at all of them. He then looked at Yukimura.
“Sorry to put the pressure on you, sir Senju…” he began. “War…” That left 3 wars and 3 peaces. All eyes were on Yukimura now..
[577|1074]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:36

“Before I received my summon contract. My answer would have been peace.” He said as he began to fiddle with the glass of water in front of him. His mind darted back to Iwa stripping Son Goku of his power and the assassination of his mother. He didn’t want to make it a personal vendetta but he knew his answer would reflect his heart and his heart carried much hatred.
“We will go to war” Yukimura said firmly looking at the surrounding members of the team. His voice carried an unwaveringness to it.
“There is an Unmistakable truth in Iwa I personally wish to discover, AND Iwakage and I have some… personal issues to address” He said explaining his reasoning to the council. He then turned to the purple haired girl who was awfully familiar to him.
“As for the loss of life, Which there will be,” Yukimura began the sentiments of his kind heart now seeping through to his speech, “We will personally carry them back and give them a proper fire burial at the phoenix temple” It was a tradition he had started with the loss of life on one of his other missions. His attention then returned to Shadow for no apparent reason.
“But as for the enemy, those who wish to fight against us will not be spared.” He replied. His attention shifted one final time addressing Hayabusa.
“Wives & Children at home will be spared. The innocent will be spared. That is my only condition.” Yukimura said and then returned to fiddling with his cup of water.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:36

“And so, war it is.” Hayabusa said. There had been a long silence in the room. “Alright… so we need to prepare for this. It may take some time. A few months before we declare war. Within those months, I want to see a few things.” Hayabusa looked at Gensin. “Genshin, you’ve been doing so well with training our puppet division. We will invest in greater Dojos and instructors to aid you in doing so. Same goes for you, Hayate, and the medical unit. Those two units will be our top priority. I will begin to train with Shukaku. A tamed beast is something that they do not have. We should utilize that. Shadow and Eliot. Research will be needed on Iwa’s military forces, as well as their lead Jounins and Kage’s power. Begin to look into that, please. Also, as a detour in your studies, Shadow, I will request that you go North East of the Earth Country and find us another Country to begin establishing. It’s purpose is yet to be known, but it can serve as barrier between Iwa and possible reenforcments. Kasumi and Ayane. I need you two to begin taking territories and overseeing reestablishment of smaller communities that may have resources, such as more trained manpower. Also, to well stock our armory. Track down the man who owes me the Sand Scroll as well. When the time comes, Ayane, you will assist Yukimura with his task, and Kasumi, you with Shadow’s. Lastly, Yukimura.It seems you are the one, other than Shadow, to be outside these walls the most. I’m thinking you take some money, find an island off of our seas. It can serve two purposes. Firstly, it’ll be another point of attack, and secondly, sacred training ground that would serve as an extension of the Beast Country, with none other than the Senju as the Grand Guru. I’m sure you can install your own assistants and subordinates to be the caretaker during your absences there. That is priority, second to only your current personal mission. Do you think you can do that?”
Most of the team nodded. Hayabusa nodded as well.
“Good… we need to get our ranks up to date. Our recruits need training. Bear ranks need to be more strategic. Our Wolf ranks are doing well, just need better distribution among Phoenix branches, and we don’t have enough Dragon ranks under our Phoenixes. I know, the level of trust can be an issue, however, we all need our own lieutenants. Lastly, all of you need to begin one on one missions to get acquainted with the other Phoenixes you haven’t otherwise done. But, that can wait.” He took another pause. He then stood.
“We also need to begin thinking about… who will take over if something is to happen to me. With Shadow leading our smaller country, and Yukimura being the Guru of the Spiritual Island, I’m thinking that it must be Genshin.”
“No…” Genshin said. “I decline.” This was very peculiar. Hayabusa just stared for a moment.
“Very well.” He looked at Hayate, then to Kasumi, then to Ayane. Eliot was one to be underground. He wouldn’t want this position. “Well, Ayane is too valuable outside these gates. It’s only right that I pass this on to one of my siblings.” Hayate looked at Kasumi, implying it will be her. Hayabusa was shocked that his older brother mad such an implication. They all looked at her.
“Uh… I”ll gladly accept…” she said.
“Great. Ok… well this concludes today’s meeting. Let’s get to work on this in the morning.” They all stood, beginning to walk out. Some of them lingered outside the door, talking with the Dragons. Shadow in his group disappeared immediately. Hayabusa walked up to Yukimura, putting his hand on his shoulder. “You know… we’ve grown apart. Remember the days we used to meet at the same time every day to do missions and make money? The outcasts of Konoha. Heh…” Hayabusa sighed. “So much to be done. As young as we are, I’ll be glad when we can settle a little. Now… where is it you need to go. Maybe it is somewhere Shadow can jump you to.”
[699|1773]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:37

“Hayabusa,” Yukimura said pulling Hayabusaa to the side. His heart raced back and forth as information began flowing in his head.
“My family. They were gone but…” He said trying to process information. He calmed his heart and centered himself and focused.
“The Uzamaki Clan is not gone. The Senju Clan is not gone. When I was in the leaf village-“ Yukimura began. Again a stream of emotions began to flood in his mind. He couldn’t concentrate.
“My grandmother told me-“
“My Brother-“
“The Uzamaki-“ Suddenly he remembered. He turned and faced Hayabusa and grabbed his shoulders. His eyes panicked frantically. He let Hayabusa go and turned around and began to walk out the door.
“I have to save the Uzamaki clan… from being completely wiped from the pages of history.” He said in a calm voice. It was even surprising to him that he could switch moods so easily. The memories of reading the scroll also flooded into his head.
“There may be some evidence of true Senju Blood left within them.” He said. Yukimura knew there would be at least one. He then stopped and looked at Hayabusa.
“Iwa has to pay for what they did to my mother and Son Goku.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:37

Hayabusa nodded.
“Very well, my friend. I guess this is something you look to do alone. Well, you have time. Just, stay in contact. That’s what your mask is used for. If you need any of the organizations resources, you just give a call. We have a small amount of our organization now just about everywhere doing missions. We’ll just dispatch them to your location upon your request. You are a Phoenix after all. Our recruits, Bear Ranks, and Wolf Ranks would all by honored to help you in any way possible. Again… where is it you are headed? I may send Kasumi and Ayane in the direction first with some members to take over a territory for our dispatches to set up head quarters.”
[125|1898]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

“There is an occupied space just outside of Taki. I will head there. The purple haired one. Send her” He said have a vague memory of her.
“Not alone, but I have to take care of my business with them.” He said pointing to the scarlet red hair boy and the browned head girl with silver eyes.
“They are polite company.” He said. Yukimura smiled remembering a promise he had made to Hayabusa.
“When I come back. I shall have gained a new power. And you and I will fight and settle the score like we did on those missions.” He said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 14:38

“Ok…” he said. Hayabusa put his hand out for a hand shake. ”Take care of yourself out there.” With that. Hayabusa sat in the chair at the head of the table, just thinking on the next move…
[37|1935]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} EmptyWed May 07 2014, 08:25

CC Control was rolled in other post.. was meant for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}   Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~The Council Meeting~ {Gesshoku Akatsuki}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next