Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 17:45

Inshitsu’s eyes lifted up to the night sky that was floating freely above him. His eyes started to close slowly until they had shot open due to a sound occurring from behind. The environment around him had started to be absorbed in to his awareness: the sound of the ocean in front of him with the waves crashing, the trees waving from the gentle breeze of the island’s night, and the dim lighting from the hovering sphere in the sky. Yet, there was a noise that stood out from all of this, one that didn’t belong in this type of atmosphere. His eyes raced to both of the trees’ endings, and neither revealed the source of the strange, eerie sound.

WC: 121 | 121
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 17:53

The sound was drawing closer, and Inshitsu still had not located the source of the noise. He felt his body suddenly start to relax as if he had finished a day of working to the bone, yet he was sure that he had just awoken about an hour ago. His thoughts started to blur as he drifted to the ground beneath and felt his sight was blurred from the lack of awareness; He was certain, however, that he had felt a grip on around the wrist of his left arm that had pulled him quickly to the ground. He flailed his other arm at the creature with the vice-like grip on his arm, but only managed giving in to the drowsiness that had overtaken him earlier.

WC: 126 | 247
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:00

Inshitsu shook back to reality as the ground started to numb the right side of his body. Inshitsu shook his head before shakily getting back to his feet using the wall next to him to steady himself. “Welcome. It’s been awhile,” the familiar voice coming from behind,”You’ve been slacking severely on your jobs. ” Inshitsu spun around to face the woman that seemed to enjoy taunting him. “You know, you can try to be a little more subtle that you need me Kin.” The woman’s head angled itself with a grin directed towards Inshitsu. “It may not be that I need you, but rather the Brotherhood does.”

WC : 107 | 354
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:08

The statement confused Inshitsu as he wondered what his response should’ve been. Kin’s face was soon changed into an impatient state as she waited for Inshitsu’s response. “Do you not like the fact that it’s me telling you this? Would you rather the leader of the Brotherhood himself telling you this?” Inshitsu raised his hand to cut off her rage,”That’s not the problem; the problem is that I don’t know how I could help with a problem I’m not even sure who is involved with.” Kin’s face showed frustration at the lack of knowledge of the problem. “The problem is that we have gotten a threat from someone, and they won’t come out in the open,” She stopped to calm herself down, “But, we lack skilled members on this island. This will be a problem later if the threat proves to be real.” “So?” Inshitsu didn’t know what this meant to him, “Get some more people over here.” Kin shook her head, “We can’t do that, so we’re doing the second best, train the people here.”

WC: 176 | 530
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:14

Inshitsu had to resist the urge in his mind to slowly clap at Kin’s plan. “So, that’s it? ’We’ve got a threat let’s train people to keep our strong people busy.’ ” Kin’s face started to gain a tinge of red as she puffed her mouth up to demonstrate her anger. “You know I could’ve made the dose lethal; we’ve been cleaning more than we are buffing up. Be happy that I chose you out of the others that I had to ‘clean’.” Inshitsu stepped backwards from Kin’s vicious stare that seemed to make him feel as if she saw a price on his head.

WC: 105 | 635
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:20

“Fine, fine, I’ll help the Brotherhood prepare for trouble, but still where exactly are we going to train to face the ‘threat’?” Inshitsu still couldn’t help but consider someone who’d threaten the Brotherhood a complete idiot. “Here, why else would I drug you?” Inshitsu unfocused from the woman in front of him to finally look at what he had awoken in. It was a simple cave with an amazing height of what could easily be 75 ft, yet there was only one entrance with what seemed to be a waterfall blocking it with its crashing force. “This is where you and I will train in being efficient and quick.” Inshitsu turned back to Kin to see that there was a smug smirk resting on the woman’s face.

WC: 127 | 762
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:26

.“I thought you were at your peak already. If you aren’t at your top shape, what told the Brotherhood that everybody needed to kick it in to shape?” Inshitsu was just confused about the whole plan that the Brotherhood was going for. “To be honest, Hebis were the only things that were supposed to be left standing in this country, but no one said that we couldn’t get others to get to Hebi rank.” The words made Inshitsu stare at Kin to make sure she was not kidding, but her face never shifted, it just had the smirk remain. Inshitsu swallowed his other complaints against the plan of the Brotherhood, ‘No use to delay the inevitable.’ “Let’s just get started now then; there doesn’t seem to be anything else to do.”

WC: 131 | 893
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:32

“Let’s,” was the only word that had come out of Kin’s mouth before she had swung her fist at him. Inshitsu couldn’t react to the attack, and he felt the fist connect with his jaw, swinging his head to the other side, and his body stumbled backwards from the blow. He shook his head and looked at the ground to try and get some breath to recover from the hit; Inshitsu’s vision had not cleared before he saw a pale blur coming towards his eyes. His head shot upward when the fist connected with his skull and he let his body fall onto the cavern’s floor as a sign that he had surrendered.

WC : 114 | 1007
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:37

“So now you see why I’m not at my best.” The words barely registered with Inshitsu as his body rested on the cavern floor, still dazed from the blows he had suffered from Kin. “Ugh,” the sound was the only thing that Inshitsu was certain he could still do. The rest of him wasn’t sure that he could even breathe in the proper way. “Maybe we should try dodging first? It wasn’t that bad of a start.” Even without seeing her face, Inshitsu could tell that the smug smirk that had become her signature was already on her face as she walked over to his lifeless body. Kin knelt down beside Inshitsu’s head to allow him to see her. “I…feel..broken...” Words were starting to return to Inshitsu’s mind, but so was the feeling of pain as it started to register from Kin’s punches. “I didn’t think that I was hitting so hard, maybe I should start doing more contracts after all.” Kin’s smirk became more sincere as she gave her hand to help Inshitsu to his feet. “This will help us both.” Inshitsu tried to force some excitement,”..Yay..”

WC: 188 | 1195
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] EmptyMon May 05 2014, 18:44

“Well since you’re standing now; let’s see if you can’t move around a little.” Kin walked away from Inshitsu only to bend over to pick up a few stray pebbles off the ground. Inshitsu put his hand to his forehead to massage it. In the corner of his eye, he saw a gray blur coming towards his right ear, and rolled to the left to avoid it hoping that he wasn’t moving in front of another. The click of stone on stone told him that training had started without her saying. He moved his hand back to his side and made sure to focus his eyes on her, but mostly her rock pets.

WC: 113 | 1308
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]   Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari - Solo Quest[Hard Workers Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox