Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings! Empty
PostSubject: Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!   Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings! EmptyThu May 08 2014, 06:29

Sorry for not being on as much as I hoped to be but thank you for continue to work on the finishing updates for the site. But I have come to find small issues that hit me as I was looking through the site yesterday I would like to express a few things with members and staff.

If a quest or mission tells you that you are to have Manager/Staff Interaction, You cannot stop explaining the manager when you wish for them to come into play. As you are giving up control of creating/using NPC's during that time frame until the mission/quest is over. Which is why during the Chuunin Exam [Curse Doll] any NPC you met is not currently there. Because of the fact you are not in control of them though you are being tested.

After the first post of the Player or PC, happens the manager is allowed to start the interaction. A player however "can and only" Point out seeing someone so that would cause the Manager to play the NPC part for that character in the mean time.

Trainings I warned everyone before about this that in the title it must show 1 of 4 things in order to get gains. Rather its Solo - RP / Training or Group RP / Training. In order to get the gains you must have Training, with what type Solo or Group. After which if you do not you will forfeit the gains. As stated on system update v1.04, this if you have any updates that were previously done that do not show these within the title they will be taken as you were warned during that update. Staff will be looking through these today to get everyone back on track.

Thank you for your time everyone,
Omni

Last edited by Omnicron on Mon May 19 2014, 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!   Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings! EmptyFri May 09 2014, 00:11

Understood, and sorry if I made some mistakes and didn't notice them Omni, I will be more aware when doing them in the future.
Back to top Go down

Reminder of Manager Interaction and Trainings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox