Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings Empty
PostSubject: Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings   Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 07:56

+ Standing as his glanced over at the outside from his house as the stars where out with a half moon looking straight down at him. Grave could not help but smile at the fact he was finally home. As he gripped tightly with his fist as flashing images of his brother killing three innocent shinobi appeared before the eyelids. Opening them slowly Grave sighed heavily only to feel weak once more falling to the ground  unable to move feeling as though his soul was just pulled out of him leaving him an empty shell. ‘How…how to a combat something or someone that strong…it does not even seem possible. Soon after Grave’s thoughts stopped as a figure appeared from behind whispering in his ear. “That’s only because you allow it to stop you. If you keep your mind set on that, then who’s to say you will be strong enough to even battle him.” With a shocking expression on his face Grave was unable to move further as the figure came from behind him walking ahead of him. Grave lifted his head to make a good view of the figure only to smile with tears. A muttered sound could be heard  escaping Grave’s mouth. “M-Mom…”

+ Turning around with her hair waving in the night breeze that was cool. She smiled at her child placing her finger before her lips shushing him. Only to say once more, “Listen my boy…you are strong you must remember that never give up on yourself.” The image of her where a pink kimono appeared only soon a black leaf flew by his eyes causing him to blink. With that motion she vanished before him having him tear up once more falling to the ground gripping tightly. “S-She’s gone…that’s right…damnit…damnit..” Beating the ground with his fists, it wasn’t long before two figures looked at one another, walking over to Grave to help him up. “Grave…what are you doing back soon, thought you had a mission that needed to be completed?” Grave’s father leaned over helping him son up asking the question with a motion. His grandfather was behind his father worried as well as Grave  could only say,”I completed…it but…Hao…he appeared killing three shinobi with that fire fiend.”

+Both having shocking expressions even though Grave’s father could not show it. They both released a sigh before having to deal with it all. “Great…Father, I believe its time we truly show Grave how to use his techniques the correct way because at this rate…he’ll be beaten without having to even a chance to defend himself. So please allow me to train him in the correct arts if you do not mind.” A shocking glare came across the old man’s face only to decline look. But soon letting out a large sigh; “It would seem we have no choice…if Hao is striking at citizens next as well we will truly be blamed down the road. At first I believed he was the reincarnation of our late ancestor…but it seems I was wrong. Somehow that boy is not…but at the same time he is. I believe that he acquired the same abilities from someone else. But whom is the question. Grave if anything your brother is being controlled by someone else of higher control for what reason I do not know. But he has been getting trained as well. If you wish to get stronger…”

+ Before finishing his sentence Grave grabbed the collar of his grandfather’s jacket looking him in the eye. “Do not…say if I wish…because there is only one answer that can be given.” Grave’s voice was dark and hard to hear first time through as he looking towards the ground. Releasing his grandfather the elder wiped and fixed up his jacket. “Alright…I’ll teach you several techniques but you must be ready…See me within the next hour or so understand?” His grandfather walked towards the house entering it slowly leaving Grave to stand by his father. “Now…the training you will be going through is different understand that…you may end up dying if anything.” Grave’s father whispered into his son’s ear lightly. But time was of no matter as it suddenly began. Hours had passed leaving both men in the middle of the training field of the dojo. After which His grandfather appeared smiling saying only one word. “Begin!” Within that moment Grave rushed over only to be shocked backwards.

+ Sliding on his back Grave placed his hands behind his head pushing off the ground to land onto his feet firmly standing watching his opponent. “Grave…be on guard if you want to live…the moment you let it down is the time he will kill you!” Yelling from the distance giving his son the small advice which may not matter if things turn out for the worse. Within moments Grave nodded giving a small second of an opening. This caused a strange cut to come across his chest which sent him flying and getting shocked by lightning from mid-air. Yelling in pain Grave could feel himself losing life but it was odd as he was unsure what had happen. His grandfather did not move an inch. He still stood tall allowing attacks to make contact. Something was different something was off as Grave was starting to fall from the ground. A small spark was noticed flying in the sky. ‘That…what…’ The moments his mind was shutting off from the electric shock, falling hitting the ground heavily.

+ Grave was unable to move for a short amount of time. Before he closed his eyes feeling as though his life was slipping away causing him unable to move and answer back. He could feel something, something that was abnormal. This feeling was different but yet seemed familiar, before long Grave awoke from his dead state. Still laying on the ground with his Grandfather on the other side waving, “Begin!” That moment he said that command. Grave remembered something from the first time he fought Hao. Flashing back to their introduction, ‘Hao stood there in a distance and said. “Burn.” Flashing back from his thought Grave’s lips moved with him nodding, “That’s right, one words trigger them as well. Lucky Grave did not waste his time before as he had read one of his family scrolls. He thought about it as his grandfather allowed is using the technique known as Fierce Element God. With that in mind Grave darted to the left as the strike suddenly struck the ground but missed. Moving forward to attack his Grandfather he stopped himself as he jumped seeing the wave of sparks.

+ “That…is how you did it…the attack was hard for me to see at first not because it was invisible but because its using the electrons within the air to travel. Its an electric type God…. Meaning you have the element known as Raiton!” Grave pointed his finger at his Grandfather allowing him to prove that his technique was that of Raiton. “Very good…you learned the ways of my technique but that does not mean you’ll be able to counter against this technique. With the information from what I’ve gathered about our blood, you should have the element of Earth just like your father.” Grave was shocked for a moment as he was unaware his father knew Doton. As he did before use a technique that was like air though, this left Grave question how many elements one is able to learn. “My father?!” Grave left that split second of an open once again. “GRAVE FOCUS!!” Yelling from the side once more to his son, Grave’s father was trying to give back his guard.

+ That moment the beast came rushing at him like a wolf towards the hunt. Only this time it ended differently. As it attacked Grave once more with a power three claw slashing, Grave grabbed the claw allowing him to get speed to launch at his Grandfather. “Thank you, I needed an opening in order to strike you head on!” With his right fist pulled back Grave as pulling it quickly to strike his grandfather only this time by the time it made contact the technique fired him backwards again shocked by a strange barrier. Before landing on the ground Grave was confused as this time the wolf was in plain view yet, the technique was blocking him somehow. “What the hell…I thought this technique was an offensive move.” Grave’s grandfather nodded for a moment answering his question to clear the confusion, “That is correct, but you see…I’ve had more time to develop my style of fighting allowing me to create techniques that are different and advance. The introduction to the technique that you saw is my wolf but its also a technique that is attached by a shield in a way. My spiritual energy is used to attack and defend. But the weakness to my barrier is based upon the knowledge you know so far. Yet I want to see how far you are able to even.”

+Before allowing his grandfather to finish the barrier was shared into pieces as Grave brought down a powerful slash with the sword of trials. “You talk too much Grandfather…as soon as you stated it was using your spirit energy that gave me the idea of how to defeat it.” With Grave smiling and the shield destroyed the lightning wolf howled only to vanish as well as the technique was defeated. “So now what?” Within the split moment Grave’s grandfather formed 4 different seals quickly only to be punched by air. Which sent Grave flying sideways on the ground, that moment Grave let his guard down again. The technique before his face left a spiral indent into his cheek. Soon it started, “What the hell was that?” Grave’s face took a jolt of pain as his grandfathered answered again, “Idiot…I told you that was not my fierce god technique...fuuton is my element. Focusing once more he did another set of hand seals which launched lightning to strike at Grave.

+ Jumping back on to his feet Grave darted into the distance to dodge the techniques that were aimed at him. ‘Well now Grave you gotten your own blood pissed at you not to mention you cannot fight back with something of that kind of power yet why does it seem to be limited as to where it can go. Grave think..think hard why is it his technique or god will not attack unless you are close to it.’ Thinking back to it, the Raiton was an offensive and defensive technique. Soon that moment came as the Fuuton element god was the same. But it was protecting him differently. “Its gotta be his amount of chakra that remains. He attacked me with the wolf more than once but the reach must be draining his chakra as it must take a large amount to control both.” The moment again to strike had to be timed once again. Yet it was going to have to be different this time as the wind was protecting him within a short range. The way of battling was building up experience for Grave.

+ ‘He goes on a mission the same he is always whining and not caring. Yet he comes back wanting to fight wanting to get stronger. Did meeting Hao cause this to happen to him…or could it because of those that died does he blame himself? Grave…do not hold back let the battle teach you more than anything allow it to fuel your experience for battle.’ Grave’s father was thinking clearly that his son did chance but it was unsure for better or for worse. Within that moment Grave noticed the chance to attack pulling his blade handle out. As he jumped into the air to bring down the force with his blade handle, “Idiot boy, I control the air you cannot come near me as I can push you back.” Grave’s Grandfather shook his head, releasing a powerful gust of wind aiming to push Grave back.  Soon a smirk could be seen as Grave used the blade handle pointed down forming the blade to strike the ground holding on to dear life as the wind blew pass him. Grave delivered the first hit with his right punch making contact with his grandfather’s face. The sent the old man flying to the ground as his concentration was broken. Grave’s father shocked from a distance but not from the attack but twice that Grave figured how to battle against his own blood  during this time.

+ Getting up to wipe blood from his face, “Not bad grandson…you proved to me that you can fight. You must understand something, I have powers and techniques that go beyond you still as I’ve studied longer than you.” Getting up slowly the old man grabbed onto a small tick and dirt. “Here I stand…to fully show you what an Asakura can truly do with their powers.” As the focus of  energy was gathering Grave noticed a sharp blade become formed an a strange shield like item. “W-What…” Grave’s shock caused a short moment of focus to be lost causing the sword to return to normal. As his grandfather darted off punching his grandson across the face with the hand full of dirt which took the form of a shield with three points on top. As Grave flew backwards he landed into the side of the mountain only to have rocks slowly fall on him. Trying to move it seemed he had become stuck within the area. ‘Are you kidding me…another two techniques…here I thought he was out of chakra.”

+ Pulling himself out from the side of the mountain weaken with his blood rushing down his head and left arm from shoulder to his hand. “Grave took a lot of damage from that technique how is he going to even fight back.” Grave’s father was puzzled and unsure Grave would be able to fight back but soon something changed. Pulling out a mask Grave smiled as he formed an strange looking outfit of chakra gaining wings on its back. The hawk armor finally took form allowing Grave to place on the mask like his father. “WHAT…WHEN DID HE LEARN THAT!” yelling from the distance Grave’s father was taken by shock. But soon afterward Grave took his sword handle and formed  another hand seal as it began forming a giant blade a well. The technique his Grandfather was using as well was about to collided with one another.  ‘Damn..this is taking up a lot of chakra I need to be able to focus…let’s see…’ Closing his eyes Grave formed the blade under the chakra as well. This new form allow Grave to get a small head of power. As he got ready for an attack Grave darted over to clash with the shield and his blade breaking through.

+ ‘I see…Grave used the technique of his jutsu plus the damage from the sword of trials to create a powerful crushing force. Sadly the blade will vanish cause of the fact he is over using his energy now.’ Grave’s father watched as the sword of trials turned back into a handle. Soon after wards Grave watched as his Grandfather moved backwards with the dirt coming from his hand. “Seems you learned that technique as well as a few others but your chakra is too weak to keep up both techniques.” Grave’s  grandfather released his chakra ending the fight as Grave ran out of chakra as well. Soon though your energy will out…so its time to see what else you’ve learned.” His grandfather became normal as the stick from his hand fell to the ground. Grave relaxed pulling the mask up and relaxing for a bit. “Well I know of several techniques but I’m going to learn the next level of techniques then.” Grave fell to the ground only passed out for a small bit.

+ Soon after feeling the words of his grandfather. Waking up slowly Grave was given the family scrolls within his hands. Reading them over carefully, “Alright I understand, this technique improves ones power based upon our spirit power. But only half of it correct thus…its called Reiryoku, the next one is reiryoku 100% which allows one to focus all their spirit energy into an single point. Depending on where the caster wants to place it. Then there is Shinki – Element, allowing one to summon a force to be reckon with. Which is what you used for the wind element Fuuton. Not bad Grandfather. Then there is Yaiba and Yoroi which I’ve only studied about which is why I was able to learn them so late. Now can I go to sleep yet?” Grave was confused as to why he had to learn all of these techniques now even though his Father shook his head saying, “No…one last scroll you have to read…” Handing it to his son its red mark removed itself allow Grave to open it. With only a sudden force to sent a shock through his body awoke a strange power within him. “The shock you felt is a technique known as…Wisdom King – Acala. Use it only when you need to If you to wildly…you’ll mostly die within the next attack. That’s all you need to know now…With this knowledge you need to train on your own be on guard though if you fail within the next training you’ll lose your life for sure understand?”

+ Grave blinked and nodded to the information given to him turning his head to begin thinking of the next idea which led him to sleep. Yawning about it Grave sat up saying, “That reminds me…if I learn to use this technique will that mean there is a way of fusing attacks together and striking with greater force?” His father place his hand under his chin to think about the question before answering it. “ You could but that would lead to a small problem…It would cause you to over use your chakra having you almost drained of nothing and knowing our arts focus on improving spiritual energy more than anything. So its hard to say what could happen really. But it would be advise to not try and do that unless you have a large amount of chakra stored within you.

Words: 3052

Learned:

Bakeru Yaiba - The Blade Technique

Bakeru Yoroi - The Armor Technique

Reiryoku – Spiritual Power
Reiryoku – Spiritual Power 100%

Shinki- “Element”

Wisdom King – Acala The Meditator

+ 60 INT [ x6 Clan Scrolls used]

Trained STR, SPD, REF
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings   Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 07:57

Rolling for STR | SPD | REF
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings   Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 07:57

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D10' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 7

--------------------------------

#3 'D10' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings   Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings Empty

Back to top Go down

Grave: Clan's Techniques and Harsh Trainings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox